Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Oldwolf posted a comment on Tuesday 19th September 2006 6:50am

Another superb chapter. Harry certainly does have a flair for the dramatic, but he comes by it naturally.

The fur is going to fly after this. Finally the Gryffindore Heir publically claims his inheiritance and is obviously at odds with the current headmaster of Hogwarts. Dumbledore had best start kissing up to Harry now. I believe enough of the board of govoners are members of the Wizangamout that this is going to cause some Hagrid sized problems. If those sheep think that sacking Dumbledore will have Harry oweing them even a bit, then the old man's gone most likely. Unless of course Harry directly intervenes.

Prongsie posted a comment on Tuesday 19th September 2006 6:29am

Okay, how about this? You write/post the next chapter very quickly, and I'll bow humbly for one of the best fanfic-authors of the Potter-verse *lol*. I actually meant that you know. You're up there with Jeconais, Kinsfire and Bobmin (and some others whom I've unfortunately forgotten :s). So, that said, POST!!!!!

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Tuesday 19th September 2006 2:16am

Excellent, just marvelous and excellent.

I am happy that this is far from how I will run the election in my tale, so I don't have to re-stage it so not to look like I am copying you.

It will be hard enough to try to be in the same league with this fine politcal piece.

Cheers!

Hannah3 posted a comment on Tuesday 19th September 2006 12:07am

GO HARRY!! LOL, j/k

Mikkun posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 11:58pm

I agree with the logic that a person holding a high-ranking job in the ministry should not be easily subjected to the imperious. Director Bones, in declining the nomination for the position of MoM, made herself a less-important target. I have not encountered Marcus Abott in the canon HP, but i will watch how he handles his position as MoM.

Now that Harry has revealed his lineage as Gryffindor's heir, the next succeeding chapters will be...shall i say, interesting. keep up the good work

DrT posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 11:21pm

Bravo, Harry; too bad for the Light Side (in this story) that the Wizengamot is so equally divided -- of course, in canon, I don't think it would have been that close! Excellent use of a legislature!

"T"

Prince Charon posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 10:59pm

Nice. You're very good at this.

It was a good time for Harry to use that trump, but I can't help thinking its going to bite him, later.

Thank you for the update.

More soon, please.

Patches posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 8:18pm

I really liked this chapter. I was impressed with the way the "good" people all rallied together to support each other and untimultly backed the best candidate. It will go hard for Harry casting the deciding vote. Now the cat is out of the bag that he is the heir of Griffindor! It will be intesting to see how Dumbledore tries to manipulate this new information! Thanks for writing. pms

Lyz posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 7:56pm

"Apparently many of you feel that there is no such thing as "too long"."
... well, naturally. 'Too long' when in a sentence with 'chapter' or 'book' is a gramatical error.

And I hate you for ending there btw. :P Evil, evil person.

Alex00 posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 5:56pm

Great chapter.

jangel0982 posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 5:54pm

That was definitely a great twist at the end with Harry revealing his heritage. I completely loved it. I can't wait to see the reactions of everyone else. I hope you will update soon and won't take as long as you did with this chapter to update the next! LOL!

GrimmyD posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 5:43pm

Oooh, nice cliffy. Can't wait to read the next chapter. =)

djo posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 5:20pm

Great chapter, pure suspense... and good length also ;-))

matthiasblack posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 5:04pm

I'm glad to see you update and with such a thrilling chapter. I hope to see more of your splendid work soon.

Chris McFadden posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 4:49pm

I do believe we're going to probably see more fallout than Chernobyl...

igotbannedfroma2k posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 3:25pm

OOO!

Clean, nice finish!

I liked it!
It's very strong. I envision it like in the movies when he pumps up his hand and everyone gets really rowdy....like in Braveheart...but not quite.

I like the visuals you put into my head in the last few paragraphs.

And now for something completely unrelated...(Girl Power! Amelia should have won!)

Hope you update soon,
Banned

Jamie posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 2:13pm

cool chapter

Mark Safransky posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 1:39pm

Holy crap! Harry has just opened up a stormfront with that statement. I can imagine that Ramforth, the deez contingent and others are going to be claiming foul while others will be shocked. Plus, whatever is going to be reported by the press and the Ministry once the news leeks. Say, about two seconds after the doors are unsealed. Can't wait for the Reactions. In fact, that might be a good title, Reactions. Keep up the great work and let me know if you need another Beta to rake over for Cami until real life relents.

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 1:24pm

Excellent chapter. I loved the idea of the instant Wizengamot hearing for electing a new Interim Minister. I can imagine that working itself into one or two of my plot bunnies. But I won't ask permission, I'll just steal. 'Course, it'll probably never get written, so it's not much of a slight.

I hadn't remembered that Harry had not revealed his status as the...well, refer to the title of this story.

By the way, I hold a strong dislike for you right now for cutting it off right there. Cliffies are evil.

Down with the cliffies...unless I'm writing.

Who ever said life was fair?

Mike (MoA)

Crys replied:

Amazingly, I have much the same opinion of cliffies . . .

beccabeez posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 1:03pm

Wow! Excellent.
Thanks for the update - I can't wait for the next installment.