Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Rachael posted a comment on Friday 23rd September 2005 4:55am

What a great chapter in an already excellent story! I love the new option to leave you a review without having to jump back on the yahoo group. I can't wait to see what the new site looks like!

Excellent update, but as usual, too short for my liking ;) I wish they'd be 3 times as long, but that's just me.

Poor Harry. It was inevitable that he crack under the pressure sooner or later, and I like the way you had him handle it, and apologizing to everyone later. I can't wait to see what happens with this new werewolf law...pissed!Harry is sure to make another appearance (US "pissed", not UK"pissed" ;) )

Great work, and I hope it's not long before cpt. 13!

B134 posted a comment on Friday 23rd September 2005 3:58am

Is Harry going to realize that the advice Hermoine gave, though somewhat arrogantly phrased, was good? That he was feeling depressed and most of Hermoine's requests when she feels strongly about something are worded as imperatives? That her actual demand was that he find someone to talk to about how he feels, seeking professional attention only if he could not trust those around him or Hermoine herself?

Finally, why do so many writers feel sorry for the werewolves? I'm not sure what making them check in, but not detaining them, is supposed to accomplish. Locking them down during the full moon and killing any that refuse would eliminate (or reduce to near zero) the number of new bites. In a generation it could eliminate the curse in the country. It may be demeaning to current werewolves but it could save countless others from getting the curse or dying in werewolf attacks. At the very least, the punishment for creating another werewolf or killing a human while a werewolf should be death (or life with the dementors, but death seems more humane).


Bill