Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

DJ posted a comment on Friday 14th July 2006 12:47am

Verry nice work. I an always glad to see an update but she should have hung literally.

Crys replied:

My sadistic and vengeful side coming out.   A hanging or any other form of execution would put her out of her misery too quickly.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Friday 14th July 2006 12:20am

Excellent manipulation of the legal system to seek and receive justice.

The governmental/judicial/social order for the wizarding world that you have created is inspiring.

Just a terrific all around fic.

Congrats!

atlantis-rob posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 10:40pm

Yah! Take that, damn stinky hag faced witch! Excellent job with how harry setup and executed against Um-biatch. Very enjoyable/entertaining to watch for sure. Woot! That was perhaps one of the best trials I've read for her yet. Excelleent bits with remus and min's talk with harry at the end also! Cheers!!!

Dragen posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 9:09pm

Unother great chapter, Umbridge got was coming to her, :) keep up the good work, and update as soon as you cam please, as I love the story.

Lira posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 8:25pm

Oh, I love how Dolores Umbridge got hers. (And just something minor: her name is spelled Dolores, not Delores. I'm surprised how many different writers have adopted this wrong spelling - unless it is perhaps caused by a misspelling in the American edition!)

Anyway, great, great chapter! Loved every second of it! And I'm happy we got two updates so close to each other. More soon, please!

Crys replied:

Argh.

I've updated the chapter itself, but I'll probably wait to change the chapter title (as it's also affects the URL) until I post the next chapter.   Good catch!

noylj posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 6:01pm

Gaahhhhhhh---I just started re-reading this story and I come to this chapter and.... there isn't another one? Damn. Maybe if I re-read it again, there will be a ch 37 by the time I get there????

Crys replied:

Sorry, only three pages into the next chapter.   These last two came really close together, so it may (unfortunately) be a bit until I get the next one out.

Ann F posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 5:46pm

Love this story.

Jarvey posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 5:20pm

Weeeeee! Prison Time for Toady!

clancy21 posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 5:06pm

wOw !!! At last. Good Chapter. Looking forward to more....

noylj posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 5:02pm

Pink pupil? Don't you mean pink iris?
http://webvision.med.utah.edu/imageswv/pupil.jpeg

Crys replied:

You're right.   I'll go fix that.   Thanks for point it out.

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 4:27pm

Another great chapter. I wish I could write this good, but right now it is not looking like a possibility.

I loved the way you had the Ministry prosecutor do something so bold and stupid at Fudge's direction. It is classic to canon. Harry's response was excellent, showing him to be the adult he now is.

Thank you for writing.

Mike (MoA)

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 3:52pm

Heh, the scene where Fudge finds out about this should be colorful, either to read directly or to have told in retrospect.

Zaz posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 3:50pm

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=%22Dolores+Umbridge%22&word2=%22Delores+Umbridge%22
:b

Sssith posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 3:36pm

Gotta enjoy Delores getting sent to jail.

Looking forward to your next Crys. Thanks.

Sssith posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 3:20pm

Ah...even though Draco turned his back on his Malfoy name I still feel no pity at his death.

I also continue to enjoy Harry sticking it to Dumbledore. On to 36.

Ken Warner posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 2:47pm

Now there is some court room drama that beats Law and Order all hollow. Nice to see the good guys instead of the government minions winning for once.\

loving the story, really appreciating the frequent updates
thanks and warm regards

Crys replied:

I'm glad you enjoyed it.   I'm not a lawyer by trade nor never seen out outside of TV and movies.   I'm happy I'm writing them such that they feel okay to the readers and not contrived or hokey.

Ronnie McMains posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 2:45pm

At the rate Albus is going, will we find Harry working out some variant of the Fidelius charm? 'The first name of Lord Potter-Black is Harry.' or the like? He'd be able to tell the people who he wanted to call him by name, but Albus (and Fudge, however much longer he lasts), would finally have to acknowledge that, yes, he's Lord Potter, and no, he doesn't like them.

Crys replied:

*blink*   LOL

That, Ronnie, is brilliant.

Roberta Johnson posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 2:36pm

Yes! Can we hope she lives with the Dementors a lo-o-o-n-g time before one gets
"friendly" with her?

Crys replied:

Are you kidding?   Not even a dementor would get "friendly" with that hag! :)

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 2:21pm

And the hammer comes down with a *crunch*. Right upon the noggin of Dolores Jane Umbridge. Life in Azkaban. And that's just the *beginning* of the Ministry's woes. Harry basically had to prosecute the case himself (and he's *not* a barrister, as the Elder Judge so *helpfully* pointed out). Given that Harry not only basically slam-dunked the case, despite having no more information than the prosecuting barrister, but even got the PB to admit he was being pressured to basically tank most of the charges, it doesn't bode well for the Ministry as a whole, and decidedly not Fudge.

Draco664 posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 2:01pm

*sniff*

What a beautiful, piece of poetic justice. Wonderful legal smackdown, and a side order of public rogering through the press thrown in.

You, sir, have produced a wonderful fic.