Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Patches posted a comment on Sunday 16th July 2006 12:30pm

Oh what a great chapter! I loved the way Harry put the reporters down that asked insulting questions. That was good. To finally see Umbridge get her due and at Harry's hand in public! Wonderful. Thank you so much for writing. This was perfect. pms

imakeeper posted a comment on Saturday 15th July 2006 1:00pm

wow!!! harry should attack the chief elder on charges of bribary lol!

Howard posted a comment on Saturday 15th July 2006 11:49am

I've been a huge fan of this story for quite some time now and have never left a review as , to be honest, i never have anything to say but " excellent work" or good job, ya know the basics. As is, im feeling guilty as I've never left a review so i thought i'd suck it up and do so, after all you work hard to keep puttin out the chapters for no good lurkers like me right? So yeah anyways: "excellent work", and uh..."Good job". YEAH!! Kick arse, my first review to you! And a quite well written and lengthy review, yup...i rock...i mean no no YOU rock, yeah you...definately you!

Heh, keep up the excellent work,

-HB

Crys replied:

I'm glad you're enjoying it enough to keep reading and even review.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Saturday 15th July 2006 6:39am

Outstanding. Love it. Liking this story more and more.

gunny

brad posted a comment on Friday 14th July 2006 9:08pm

You *really* like the courtroom scenes, don't you? I think you've had Harry defending himself against a charge of casting an Unforgivable twice now (in Greatest Power and early on in this story?) and now here's Umbridge. It's good stuff; fun reading all the various details you pack into them.

And so satisfying to see the toad get her just desserts. Thanks for that. Sometimes we need some wish fulfillment in our fan fiction.

I *really* want to know what Harry's going to do to Ms. Smythe and/or Teen Witch Weekly, and maybe Dunkork /The Stars. Buy them out? Get them sacked?

Has Fudge gone against an agreement to prosecute Umbridge, or was putting her up to trial as far as his obligation to Harry went? You know, I'm sure I'm not the only one here saying something like:

FUDGE MUST GO!!!!!

Thanks for a good chapter.

jayley posted a comment on Friday 14th July 2006 1:35pm

i would feel happy too!

Manatheron posted a comment on Friday 14th July 2006 11:00am

:)

noylj posted a comment on Friday 14th July 2006 9:47am

What a waste. I hate Malfoy and love to see him and Snape turn into toast, but you gave us a few scenes of Malfoy considering his life and then you just kill him and not even let Harry hit Lucy. You are cruel...

Faith1 posted a comment on Friday 14th July 2006 9:22am

w00t!

matthiasblack posted a comment on Friday 14th July 2006 8:58am

Glad you updated and I liked the trial. I wish you good luck on continuing this story and hope you update again soon.

P.S. If you have any sway with jeconais, could you ask them to please update.

Crys replied:

Glad you're enjoying it.

I have little sway over Jeconais.   His work situation is taking up all of his free time right now.   He IS still around and wanting to write, so don't give up on him.

Selector11 posted a comment on Friday 14th July 2006 8:47am

Great end to the frog. But its not is it we will see it hopping around some more I suspect.

tomanak45 posted a comment on Friday 14th July 2006 7:43am

God, I love this story, it's great. Keep up the good work.

Kalen Darkmoon posted a comment on Friday 14th July 2006 6:09am

This is a very good story. My only disappointment was Draco's death last chapter. I'm confused as to why Cissy wouldn't have contacted the aurors who should have had a much faster response time. I would think that the wizarding world would have something like an emergency floo similar to 911. With apparition, response time by on duty aurors could be instantaneous.

While I suppose that could be explained away by Fudge's leadership of the Ministry, it would make the entire DMLE worthless if it has no way to respond to an attack until its over. Particularly taking into effect that Draco was a member of the Wizengamot. If anything this should be another nail in Fudge's coffin. The death of a Wizengamot member seems to lightly handled otherwise.

Crys replied:

If the DMLE were given free rein and sufficient budget, I'd agree.   However, with Overseer Fudge in control . . .   Cissy contacted the person she trusted most to react promptly and in her son's best interests.   She knew Harry would try to protect him due to the Patriarch bond..

Keyword, there.   Draco WAS a member of the Wizengamot.   Remember, he'd just rescinded the Malfoy name and so lost the title of Baron Malfoy.   At the point of his death, he was the sixth member of the Black family, and something of an outcast from the rest of high society due to what he'd just done to the Malfoy name.

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Friday 14th July 2006 5:51am

Yea! Umbridge get's hers. I wish JKR had done that, but like most things from OotP she "forgot" about it.

Good chapter! I love a good courtroom drama.

Thanks for writing it.

Tom A.

HermioneGreen posted a comment on Friday 14th July 2006 4:40am

WOOT!!! a most awesome chapter. I am glad Unbridge finally got what is coming to her . . . so long as she doesn't escape from her cell . . . unless with an escape comes a swift execution . . . Keep up the good work

'Mione

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Friday 14th July 2006 4:03am

Dumbridge got here due. Fudge is going to freak out. HA HA HA. He is not going to look to good after this. Update soon.

MPF

jmcqk6 posted a comment on Friday 14th July 2006 3:40am

Awesome! One of my biggest pet peeves about HBP is the fact that Umbridge is present at Dumbledore's funeral. I always appreciate seeing that little b...er witch get what is coming to her.

The Resident posted a comment on Friday 14th July 2006 2:09am

Hot Damn! Boy am I happy to see Umbitch get more than a fear of Centaurs for all the shit she did to Harry and the other students. Personally, I think she ought to write 'I will not tell lies' with a Blood Quill during her entire period of incarceration. (Vindictive SOB, aren't I). Keep up the Great Work.

LoggingInSucksAss posted a comment on Friday 14th July 2006 1:52am

I'm still so surprised you offed Draco. He's such a good foil, it's as necessary to keep him around as it feels good to send him off on the next great adventure. I was waiting for a time-turner to show up and save him. :)

This chapter, though, I've been waiting for since OotP came out. Finally, someone's written a right and proper send off for Umbitch.

Kudos!

freakyfinger posted a comment on Friday 14th July 2006 1:05am

Ah man . . .I wish this actually happened in HBP . . . that would be awesome!