Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Prince Charon posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 3:37pm

You're very good at this.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

James Barber posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 3:20pm

Great story, I was going to say one of the top ten but I believe I have said that about 19 times so far in the last 3 years on stories I have read on the internet concerning harry potter. But yours definitely is in the top 20! All kidding aside thanks for a wonderful story, I have spent the last couple of days rereading this and then much to my enjoyment what do I find today when I logged on but the last chapter to this fantastic epic hp fanfic story!

biged78 posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 3:12pm

Don't remember if I've reviewed before, but just wanted to say this is one of my favorite fanfics.
Thank you for writing it and sharing it with all of us.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 3:06pm

Heh, amazing what just being nice and helpful to folk will gain you, isn't it? I suspect a lot of underclothes were stained when those werewolves came through to support and protect Harry.

I liked the way this story was wrapped up, the main threads neatly tied together and the peripherial ones, like a certain potion master, left to dangle for the most part. I'm not surprised at how Neville or Harry ended up, it's very much in their natures (they're both obviously primarily Gryffindor with strong admixtures from the other houses' traits). It would be rather interesting to see Harry's overall track record in speculative investment in new businesses; I rather suspect he's good enough at reading situations and people to have done very, very well for himself and for the wizarding economy.

Jarvey posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 2:57pm

This has been a wonderful ride... I'm not sure if I could put to words much more than that to really say how much I've enjoyed it.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 2:06pm

Outstanding story, well planned and written. Really enjoyed reading it.

gunny

Drake posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 12:50pm

Aww, another great story comes to an end. At least this way all this disappointment at endings will ensure that I am ready for the release of the last book, whether I like it or not.

Andrew Niehaus posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 12:06pm

I love how, in the end, Snape just wasn't worth Harry's time. That was a brilliant end to that feud.

It's been a great ride, and it was a perfect ending. Congrats!

-Natich03

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 12:03pm

Outstanding Story!!!! I can't wait to read some more of your awesome writing. I do however agree with you that Posting as you go does have its upsides and downsides it just depends on how you want to do it. I have a suggestion, what about a Harry Potter/Shadowrun crossover or a Harry Potter/Highlander crossover, just some ideas. Do keep up the outstanding work:):):):)

jdcox61 posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 11:59am

Yeah! another story done, i really liked it, i especially like harry/tonks ships, i think they're hilarious and not overdone. My only criticism would be that the story just kinda seems to end, almost like you were ready to be done with it. He kills moldyshorts, then it's just kinda, the end. The story was great but not enough fluffy ending.

Awesome story!

Crys replied:

My "The Unknown Power" was my big effort to answer the "what happens afterwards?"   I wanted to do something different this time.

Glad you enjoyed.

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 11:35am

Outstanding chapter!!!! I can't believe this amazing story is coming to an end, but what a great end it is coming to. I can't wait to read the last chapter. Do keep up the outstanding work:):):):)

Greg Johnson posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 10:53am

This was an excellent story. I'm really glad you posted it. I hope there will be more stories to come. Keep up the great work!

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 10:47am

Excellent Epilogue and excellent story. I like the details that you added at the end to make this a complete story that did not beg for a sequel. I also liked that you made this a true epilogue rather than just a final chapter labelled 'Epilogue'. That is something many do not understand.
Good job. Kudos to you and all of your many betas.

Mike (MoA)

DJ posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 10:31am

Well done I am sad to see it go but thanks so much. This has bin one of my favorit fics I know you said " No sequels here." But I hope you keep writting I loof foward to it.

Dagaz posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 10:10am

Good job. Very enjoyable.

warpwizard posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 8:31am

Good stuff. Nice closure. Thanks for a long and interesting story.

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 8:02am

Thank You for writing, Great story i'm sad it came to an end, but I enjoyed reading it.

I await your next great story
MPF

Blocker posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 6:50am

This was a great story. I highly enjoyed reading it. Im sad to see the end, but what a glorious end it was. You are a great writer and I cant wait for your next great story.

iamjmph01 posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 6:49am

sorry, i dont review often, but i have enjoyed this story. I hate to see it end, but i thank you for all the time and effort you put into it.

AmeSuisei/AdronTaltos/CarlOort posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 6:47am

Congratulations on the completion of this story.
It was a wild and fun ride.
I look forward to your next work.