Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

AzureSky posted a comment on Thursday 4th May 2006 10:23am

Nice chapter.

Nick5 posted a comment on Thursday 4th May 2006 10:18am

Very nice, particularly with the Matcher thing, and I also liked the fact that this is out. Good to see you're back and hope to see more, soon, please?

Greg Johnson posted a comment on Thursday 4th May 2006 10:03am

Great Chapter!

donald posted a comment on Thursday 4th May 2006 9:47am

What a boring chapter one of the worst for you not up to your usuall standard it didnt have any action in it or anything likt that

Olaf posted a comment on Thursday 4th May 2006 4:13am

Its absolutely great. please continue it very very soon!

Rictor posted a comment on Wednesday 26th April 2006 11:03am

Love the story, can't wait for more....UPDATE PLZ!!!!

Alchemist_pac posted a comment on Tuesday 18th April 2006 5:12pm

good story you have going here, keep up the good work.

reimanr06 posted a comment on Monday 17th April 2006 4:03pm

You missed the one part of a real teen party that just throws the whole thing out of whack: a boatload of alcohol. Especially in Britain, where booze is extremely easy to get if you are 16, as opposed to just easy in America.

hholidays posted a comment on Friday 14th April 2006 3:49pm

Great story thus far. A few chapters back, it seems like the story shifted and lost a bit of constinuity. In the early chapters Amelia Bones did not like Albus Dumbledore and was angry at the order. Suddenly she is an 'order associate?'

Susan Bones was also supposed to be dead, but then you refer to her in the present tense.

In this chapter, I find it highly unlikely that in a room full of Wizards, a Werewolf law like you described would pass with only two or three objections. This is one of the biggest racist issues in Wizarding society.

Jarvey posted a comment on Thursday 13th April 2006 5:59pm

Oi! Update this one... (That is I, the demanding, unpaying reader demanding your time and effort.... hmm... Promise I'll review?)

Crys replied:

*laugh*   At least you have a sense of humor about it your demands :)

You'll be happy to know that the next chapter is at beta, but is unlikely to get posted for a couple weeks.   Real Life (tm) is being a pest both to me and my betas.   Sorry, but that's the best we can do right now.

avatar99 posted a comment on Wednesday 12th April 2006 3:40pm

I really like where you're going with this. Keep it up.

Lyon Pride posted a comment on Sunday 9th April 2006 4:38pm

Sorry to not have reviewed any earlier chapters, this is one of those stories that grabs you and doesn't let go. But now that this is the last currently posted chapter I have a chance to stop and think.

In general, I love what you've done here, if I have any big issues its with Remus, but I understand that take on him. I've never seen Fudge as being his own man, and I had always wondered who was pulling his strings in the background.

Is there a magic that sees through morphs?

Crys replied:

Hmm.   A sufficiently powerful Revealing Spell might .   Interesting question.

Alcatras posted a comment on Friday 7th April 2006 12:10am

That was a funny end for a chapter.
We all are waiting for the next one.

Ravenfur posted a comment on Monday 3rd April 2006 8:20am

An awsome story. I thought it kinda funny that you're pulling names (Kinsfire, Bob & Alyx) from other authors. Please update soon!

Wookie13 posted a comment on Saturday 1st April 2006 10:11pm

I truely love this story. There was a similar theme on FF.com that kinda made Harry with Hermione the controling factor in the wizarding world (King and Queen) but the effect is that Harry was never allowed to find our about the Potter line and Heritage and made enemies with DD over being kept in the dark.

Highschool Nerd posted a comment on Saturday 1st April 2006 6:18pm

I love this chapter! I was laughing like crazy throughout the whole time. I really liked the end of this chapter- the accidental incident..lol

Mariposa posted a comment on Wednesday 29th March 2006 6:26am

Oooooooo! Great ending to this chapter! Can't wait for more! Bravo!

Mariposa posted a comment on Wednesday 29th March 2006 4:10am

I loved the Snargtooth's last comment! Great chapter! They are really fleshing out nicely now :o)

Mariposa posted a comment on Wednesday 29th March 2006 2:00am

OMG the entrance of Harry and Tonk into the dining room and thier mirroring each other was just absolutely brilliant!!!! Great chapter! love the story so far.

Johnny_Higurashi posted a comment on Tuesday 28th March 2006 11:55am

You're doing a great job on this story. Like the story.