Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

DrT posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 11:18pm

Somehow, I don't think Dumbles will get the sack, although he no doubt deserves it.

A nice, mostly reflective chapter.

"T"

jay21317 posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 10:28pm

nice chapter i look foward to the next one

Claire_D posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 6:41pm

Several interesting ideas, I like the football game and Harry opening up to Dean and Seamus, though I hope they keep his trust and confidence. The board of governors meeting was exceptionally interesting, espeically Harry's support from Mr Brown. Overall a great chapter

Ashwin posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 6:05pm

Woot!!! i am just happy that Highbury got a mention....does this mean Harry is a gooner??

Crys replied:

He inherited stock the Arsenal team.   So I suppose that he in fact is a gooner.

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 5:41pm

YAY! Hehe some Harry/Tonks love gotta love it go harry with the older ladies. Dumbledore Dumbledore.... will you ever learn? Harry is just better then you deal with it.

Thanks for the update!
Rob

Jake posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 2:12pm

Good way to end the chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the excellent work!

-Jake

pyrodaemon posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 2:10pm

You evil evil cliff-hanger person you! How could you just leave it *there*? *wails*

Now that that's out of the way this is a wonderful chapter. I love the D and S walking in on H and T in...compromising positions and getting stunned.

Snape getting sacked? 'Bout damn time!

Dumbledore getting sacked? Now I have very conflicting feelings about that. Dumbledore is a good man and he's a person doing what he feels is best. Ignoring *everyones* advice about Snape is a stupid, *stupid* move but perhaps he had his reason, who am I to say. I also completely agree with all the points that Harry made (even though all of this is last chapter). On the other hand he his been a great...er...well maybe he does need to be sacked. I mean in the last...six? years he's completely let things go down hill. Harry's been attacked by Voldemort five times while at school (if you can in the one during the History OWL) and there have been two Voldemort supporters as teachers, a fraud, the Frog torturer, and *Snape*. If that's not indicative of a bad headmaster I don't know what is.

I like Shack being the DADA Professor. It's something I haven't seen before.

Good job on the story.

Cheers.

Prince Charon posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 1:51pm

Very interesting. Many things that needed to be said, were. To bad Dumbles didn't figure Snape out on his own, years ago.

Thank you for the update.

More soon, please.

ladyimmortal posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 1:06pm

Wow, so the question comes right out. Now, what will our delightful Lord Gryffindor say in response?

BTW - I thought the answer about the two Head Girls was appropriate - they really DO need one male and one female for the reasons stated. Excellent thoughtings :)

--Lady I

Ezra'eil posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 12:25pm

oh no! This could turn out really bad! But y'know what! It sounds good

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 12:10pm

OUTSTANDING CHAPTER!!!! I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. I love the very end of the chapter where they talk about sacking Dumbledore, pure genius on your part. Any chance they'll be a large scale attack and we can see some fighting and Harry, Tonks and Remus beating some scumbag Death Eaters and maybe embarrass poor moldiwart? DO keep up the outstanding work and update soon please:):):):)

morriganscrow posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 11:36am

Lovely to read a new chapter of this excellent and entertaining story.
Loved Remus sending the boys in to Harry and Tonks - just the thing an old Marauder would do.
Keep up the great job.

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 11:29am

I expect that next both Dumbledore and Harry will be taken aback in the first instant of the next chapter, but the motion will not be supported. Harry in particular will be the one to shoot it down and the rest of the board will bow to his thoughts in this matter.

Just a point, maybe a correction; In CoS there were twelve members of the board, stated by Lucius, not including any role Dumbledore plays on the board. It's not a matter that will affect anything in the end, just a point of cannon.

I thought for a second that someone would suggest that Harry fill the role of HB for the next year, a position that he would have refused out of hand.

Thanks for the recognition for my off hand review comment.

Thank you for writing.

Mike (MoA)

Crys replied:

Twelve?   Urk.   Okay, fixed.   Thank you for pointing that out, Mike.

You're welcome for the bunny credit.   But it WAS your bunny, so it's only fair.

Wolfric posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 11:17am

Well I would guess that Harry would say no but it might depend on the day. I like the chapter and I am eager for more. Thanks for writing. W.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 11:16am

You continue to inspire me for my own writing. Though I have no plans for the Board of Governors, this discussion of the members adds to my feeling of how Wizarding legislative types speak, act, and think.

And the discussion at the West Ham game was just down right fun.

Cheers!

c3markh posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 8:39am

Love the chapter. Dare we hope for a Dumbledor sacking or a tidular only Headmaster role with Harry having to approve anything Dumbledor tries to do.

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 8:31am

Great section here,liked the way that Harry stood up for himself, as well as how things went at the rest of the meeting, and the way things happened at the game, LOL, and going to be looking forward to more of what happens after this meeting is concluded.

Pacratjr1982 posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 7:51am

Now I just found this story and I am Reading through now. Thankyou for having the brainstorm to come up with it so I and Others can Enjoy. Now I also wanted to say this no disresepct no flame probly just garbled praise for you and you story.

now I have read some of the Reviews and saw what others had to say and I know nothing I put here can be used in this story ecept in rewrite(Please don't do) or in another story(go ahead use it).

Now I have always like Honks story storys where Harry is also a morph And usely dislike those that limet His morph abilty still good but for that please don't limit his abilty with just control of hair eyes and skin thats not right the ablity should just how well he can change he could complety turn into Ron but it might take two hours insted of a few seconds sounds way better if you where going to limet the abilty then chaning only his hair eyes or skin.

Crys replied:

Sorry, but there will be strict limits on Harry's morphing ability.

If he were more powerful, I can't imagine it wouldn't have shown up long before now.  

DJ posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 7:27am

"After all of today's revelations, I must ask: Do you feel that we should replace Headmaster Dumbledore?" YES YES YES. Grate chapter I have bin missing this story glad to see you back. Thanks and keep it up.

Nick5 posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 6:36am

Nice chapter, but it's better the devil you know...