Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

scott2 posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 1:55pm

Suffer, Umbridge! Suffer!

Excellent chapter :)

Nick5 posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 1:41pm

Oh, REALLY SMART, Lady - now he knows who to get fired and which place to own very soon.

Also, good part with the lynching of Umbridge - wonder who gets taken down next?

One thing I AM glad for is the life imprisonment - call me a sadist, but she needs to suffer.

Crys replied:

You think Harry might be considering that? :)

As for sadist, you may be, but then I am, too.

Greg Johnson posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 1:40pm

Great Chapter! I can't wait for the next one. Keep up the good work.

AzureSky posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 1:31pm

Excellent chapter.

jinx66 posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 1:26pm

damn that was quick

Crys replied:

[Vulcan eyebrow rise (tm)]   Would you like me to pull the chapter, then?

Voldemort is Dead posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 1:12pm

I can't wait to read about the reaction about Umbridge's trial. Super!

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 1:12pm

While the trial read well, I do have to wonder why you had Harry working so hard to get the parts about the blood quill via Veritaserum, only to make proving the other charges via Pensieve memory so easily?

It was still a good chapter, though. Thanks.

Crys replied:

Couple reasons I did it this way.  

First, chasing down and nailing every charge would make for a very LONG chapter which would be horribly boring for any non-lawyer to read (as well as for me to write).

Second (and the "story" reason), once he proves one thing that the prosecutor didn't touch, he hits two birds (the prosecutor and Umbitch) with the one very solid stone.   After that, he's proven they're dirty.   Evidence of other things may or may not require quite as much support before being believed.   Especially with the wizard oath he spoke just before giving it.

Treck posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 1:06pm

<GRIN> WONDERFUL!!!

Drake posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 12:54pm

Wow, I loved this chapter. I rather like Harry as a decisive character.

Danielc posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 12:52pm

I liked it though i was kinda surprised Tonks didnt attend the trial at al...

Crys replied:

The three guards take turns trading off responsibilities.

The Resident posted a comment on Wednesday 12th July 2006 11:14am

Lovely. Absolutely lovely. Thank you very much for this chapter. I enjoyed it immensely. I doubt much that Dumbledore or Snape have learned anything, though. Keep up the excellent work.

brad posted a comment on Tuesday 11th July 2006 11:39pm

So, you killed Draco!! I can't say I'm heartbroken over it - in an author's response you reminded me that he was still selfish and not 'converted' into being one of the good guys. He might have been difficult to keep writing into the story?

WHY WAS HERMIONE AT THE RAVENCLAW TABLE??? Has she decided that the Gryffindor credo in general - action before thought - is untenable, or is it just a personal reaction to Ron? Hermione being my favourite character I hope to read about this eventually later on?

Warding against legilimency was a great idea, as was the notion of Alistair gifting Harry with three memories - that was a novel and quite touching notion.

Crys replied:

I killed Draco for a whole variety of reasons.   One of them was that I was having a difficult time figuring out what to do with him, but that wasn't the primary one.

Hermione being at the Ravenclaw table will be explained in chapter 37.

Dragen posted a comment on Saturday 8th July 2006 4:46am

Very great chapter, I'm sorry to hear about Draco being killed by his Dad, he might be a git and Harry and him don't get on, but Draco shouldn't been killed.

Keep up the good work, and PLEASE update real soon.

Dragen posted a comment on Saturday 8th July 2006 3:41am

Great chapter, and a good idea for work for the werewolves... it would be great thing

Dragen posted a comment on Saturday 8th July 2006 3:25am

great chapter, and a food fight at the end, GREAT... keep up the good work!

Dragen posted a comment on Saturday 8th July 2006 2:41am

What a great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens, I hope that harry can do somrthing and help werewolves find work. Keep up the good work.

atlantis-rob posted a comment on Friday 7th July 2006 11:32pm

Excellent if sad chapter, sucks that Draco had to be killed, and hopefulyl lucius will get his soon. Great job with how harry dealt with snape and ron and how ginny managed the response. The dialogue is great and the plot continues to be fresh and move along at a nice pace, though I expect it will speed up a bit with the ending of the hols. Cheers!

atlantis-rob posted a comment on Friday 7th July 2006 11:26pm

Crud! Wow draco is really standing up for himself, but alas I know what the end score is already. Damn. Excellent job on the letter from ginny and harry's crafted response to fudgie. Keep up the awesome work!

atlantis-rob posted a comment on Friday 7th July 2006 11:21pm

Awww! Great chapter, hillarious job with how tonks tried to suprise harry and the results. Cool idea with how tonks really looks. Pink eyes, very cool. The christmas stuff was veyr cute with great gifts all around especially harry and ginny's ones, and the end was very cute and well done!

atlantis-rob posted a comment on Friday 7th July 2006 10:13pm

Another excellent chapter C! I like the talk with Patils and the Abbotts. Great job on the varrious teasing between harry and tonks in the beginning and the middle. Excellent dialogue and great plot/social points. Interesting bit with the wolves... Cheerio!