Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

ridmania posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 5:37pm

good stuff

Alex00 posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 2:33pm

awsome chapter

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 2:07pm

Ch.29 - - Now I am caught up. This is such a compellling tale.

The politcal Harry Potter like I've never seen before.

Amazing work.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 1:43pm

Ch. - - Romantic Harry - it's not impossible, just surprising.

The different types of magic is fascinating.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 1:42pm

Nice one that rings true. It sounds like all too many meetings I've had to sit in on,even when I've had a stake in the decisions being made. It should be very interesting to watch how Harry and Draco balance and re-adjust their relationship as things progress.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 1:11pm

Ch.27 - - I can't wait for your explanation of all of this at the Halloween Ball.

The descriptions of these various activities was brilliant.

My beta has held up Ch.8 for three weeks.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 12:45pm

Ch.26 - - Draco makes a very Slytherin decision - perhaps his first smart as a Slytherin decision.

Ron can be blunt, bullheaded, and dense, and he and Harry push all the right buttons when they fight.

Nic e angst moment

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 11:18am

Ch.25 - - A completely unexpected story you have here.

I am a BIG Neville fan, and you've made him quite intelligent here.

Good work. My compliments!

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 11:02am

Ch.24 - - This was sad, but necessary. And Dumbledore gets credit for what he should have initiated.

The world is upside down. But this story is wonderful.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 10:49am

Ch.23 - You really are making Harry into Lord-Baron Potter and Baron Black.

I have never read or thought of this.

I like it so very much.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 10:29am

Ch.22 - - The whole New Black Family to rule the wizarding world is a great idea. For the first time, I really like Nacissa in a fic.

Congrats on a great tale!

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 10:12am

Ch.21 - - The complexities of this story are thrilling. I like they way everything happens.

The dialogue is well done indeed. The characterizations of this type of Dumbledore-free Harry is amazing. Tonks as the girlfriend is not tawdry at all for 16 and 22 year olds.

The insights KS gives into pureblood wizarding is an excellent view of a byzantine world.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 9:46am

Ch.20 - - Ah, Harry and Tonks grow closer as he loves her for the real, base, her.

Am I right?

Great story!

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 9:35am

Ch.19 - - Dewey has no clue that he just made an enemy.

Dewey exasperating the judges was clever indeed.

Nice plot device.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 9:25am

Ch.18 - - Nice way of having Tonks and Harry go slow. Giving them metamorphmagus training is a wonderful way to advance their relationship.

Such great fun!

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 9:11am

Ch.17 - - Interesting and heartwarming Tonks and Harry chat with GG and Kelly, respectively.

This is being done so well.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 8:52am

Ch.16 - The first H/NT I've seen done well, and not just a lust pit. Harry is an inexperienced sixteen, barely. She has probably had all the hound dog date she can stand, and is jaded.

But her she is with her heart on her sleeve with the Ke, Ki, G, and, R, and she knows this is SERIOUS!

Not sure I like the Remus revelation, but the story goes on....

Well written chappie.

Finbar posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 8:17am

One buny I've never really seen explored, was Lucius Malfoy's eye after the fight in the department of mysteries. Neville stuck his wand into Lucius' eye. Lets say you have a shaft of wood, 8 inches long with a splintered end and you drive it into someone's eye. Even WITH magical healing (which may not be available due to them being arrested as death eaters) he could loose the eye....

Great chapter, I do like how you portrayed the polititial scene, perhaps in another chapter you could go into it more? Presenting the factions and where you sit being so important?

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 8:04am

Ch.15 - - Terrific how you have Harry leading the understanding of Dumbledore and his manipulations.

The "like-me" charm on Dumbledore is so low.

Interesting how Harry and Ginny spar with each other in this story.

atlantis-rob posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 7:53am

Hahhah excellent chapter, very funny wiht the Snape Observer that is soo funny. He's gonna steam! Excellent job with harry's annoyance with dumbles info give and Marcus's idea, though they do deserve the recognition. Good job with neville and malfoy's behavior and dialgoue bits also! Keep up the great work crys!