Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Dangams posted a comment on Tuesday 17th April 2007 7:47am

An interesting story so far.

Did you know that Harry is actually a shortened form of Henry?

Crys replied:

Yes, usually.   Per the Lexicon, Harry is his full first name, though.

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Tuesday 17th April 2007 7:26am

Amazing chapter! I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. No worries on how long it took you to update, I'm just happy you updated. I can't believe that slimy bastard Snape actually had the balls to do that, just another reason why I think Snape deserves to be hung upside down by his balls and then have the Crucio applied directly to his testicles before having his head Reducto'd! By the way you can use that bit for anybody in the story by all means. DO keep up the outstanding work and update soon please:):):):)

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Tuesday 17th April 2007 4:23am

Hehe, Snape gets away, leaving a chance for more Snape bashing.

Dumbles just doesn't get it. Totally blind. What an idiot. Soon he'll be kicked out of Hogwarts if he doesn't shape up.

Good story. Hope Shack and family are safe once they move out of Harry's house (part of the original reason they moved in, iirc)

Thanks for the story. Good job! Looking forward to more.

Tom A.

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 11:21pm

Hmm, just makes me wonder about Snape now, even though I was glad that Harry had him put out, but then, it seems like so many people are single-minded. Snape concerning Harry, even after his "lessons" in OoTP, Albus in taking Snape's side almost blindly, it just goes on. I look forward to what might happen because of this,a nd how this will effect things at Hoggy's, as well as out in the rest of the wizarding world, though it was nice to see the other teachers finally decide that enough was enough concerning Snape

kainboa posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 11:17pm

great chapter as usual, can't wait to see how it goes, i would love to find out exactly why snape hates harry so much, is it something riddle has put in him or is it just him being an idiot.

anyways keep up the great work :)

DrT posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 10:43pm

I totally agree with your assessment of Snape. I hope Rawling doesn't pull some nonsense about him in book 7. Obviously, I also like your use of Hogwarts itself.

"T"

Claire_D posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 7:43pm

Well lot's of things happened there. I like the idea of starving the Dementors but do see Percy's point.

Poor Remus, *glares at Snape* and yay for Harry getting rid of him. I think Shack will be a great DADA teacher.

Alex00 posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 5:16pm

Good work.

noylj posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 4:15pm

Beggers can't be choosers, but that chapter, while excellent as always, was way too short.
I would think that the fact that Snivellus showed signs of knowing the potion wasn't good added to the fact that the potion was a failure the first time there was no over-sight in its making, would be more than enough "probable cause" to warrant veritaserum. There is no way that minister Abbott would not be willing to have Snape confess.

Crys replied:

The British WW legal system isn't exactly replete with logic.

On another front, Dumbledore would probably block Veritaserum usage as well.   Can't have Snape spilling all the secrets he carries in his head, after all.

FWIW, I agree that it should be done, but I don't believe it would be done.

More to the point, I have plans for Snape later that require him to be free. *evil grin*

igotbannedfroma2k posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 3:52pm

Yay!
An update!
How exciting!
~Banned

Princess Fictoria posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 3:03pm

Great chapter, and I completely agree with Harry's attitude regarding Snape. Even if it were discovered that his mind had been alterred to react with extreme hatred towards the Mauraders and their offspring, that in no way excuses nor explains his other reprehensible behavior.

Still loving this story and looking forward to more!

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 2:13pm

Great chapter. I liek how you showed Harry's control over the castle in this chapter. Snape's behavior and the group discussion at the end makes me think that we will learn that someone did tamper with Snape's mind in connection with all things Marauder and Marauder related. I think we will learn that it was not Voldemort, however. Who else could it be and what would they gain? Time will tell.

Thank you for writing.

Mike (MoA)

ThunderGod posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 1:46pm

great chapter..but will have to reread it just to get things straight in my own head...grrrr

ThunderGod

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 12:45pm

Very good.

gunny

Finbar posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 12:34pm

Fun chapter! I liked it!
Snape seems to be behaving in an increasingly irrational manner. This is just wierd. If I didnt know better, I'd be blaming Dumbledore!:) After all, he stands to profit from this. Harry's work in favour of werewolves is weakened politically and it increases his stance as the leader of the light.
hmmmmmm

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 12:10pm

You bring up very interesting possibilities to explain a little bit of Snape's irrational anger and blindness towards Harry.

Dumbledore doesn't look good here, and rightfully so.

I like Shak as a Defense professor, and now that he's spent time teaching Harry he'll be better prepared to do the job.

Great chapter!

morriganscrow posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 11:22am

Excellent chappie.
So...has someone been mucking around in Snape's brain? I do hope you tell us.
Keep up the great work.

riegert8 posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 11:03am

This is a good chapter I been waitingg for when Snape would botched a wolfsbane potion. I thought that Dumbledore would get more smart over time, but it seem that the more the story goes the more stupid he become. Frist he really tell Harry that he imagined everything Snape did, when that did not work he try to make Harry feel Guilty. I don't think that Harry should ever forgive Dumbledore since he keep on making things worse. I am not surprise that Shackbolt family whould want to move out, I just surprise that he was going quit working for Harry to work at Hogswart.

DJ posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 10:45am

WOW so happy to see the update way cool. But couldn't Harry have just Killed Snape and got it over with? I love the clown dule in the begining thanks.

miahtech posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 10:25am

Another good chapter. I really do hold out hope that Dumblador will come around, but he doesn't seem to be so far. :) I look forward to the next chapter