Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd November 2006 6:33am

*snicker* You really didn't have to do that to poor Ripper, he couldn't help what Marge made of him. Other than that, an interesting look at settling the past so Harry can move into the future.

Ken Warner posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd November 2006 5:53am

fell over from fear did old Ripper?
lovely way to deal with Vernon and Marge - highly appropriate, even if much kinder than either deserves, again true to the character that Harry has.

thanks for sharing your wonderful story with us.

Amamama posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd November 2006 5:24am

That was some nice good-byes... Vernon now knows he's watched, Petunia knows she's the one who owes Harry money, and Dudley's just indifferent. And the best is the way that Ripper snuffed it, even better than the original, as this had Remus growling to give the fat bulldog a heart attack.

So what if Dudley's kids turn out to be magical... poor kids, with the strong antipathy to anything magical that runs in that family, I'm not sure it'll be a nice childhood. Especially if there's some "normal" siblings around.

Thanks for sharing! I look forward to the next installment.

Cheers!
Berte

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd November 2006 5:04am

Good chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.

DJ posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd November 2006 4:39am

This was grate chapter I think you did it just about perfectly. I look foward to more I love this work of yours. Happy Thanks Giving or what ever holiday.

Treck posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd November 2006 4:16am

Damn... I wanted a roast Dursley for Thanksgiving.

Great chapter

jinx66 posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd November 2006 4:09am

That was funny. I'm enjoying all of your work. (Dream Journal included)

Light Avatar posted a comment on Tuesday 21st November 2006 8:19pm

Hey, just wanted to say great story! I especially like that cliffhanger in the last chapter. Please continue writing; I'm looking forward to reading more!

blind-phoenix posted a comment on Friday 10th November 2006 2:31pm

I just love honks parings.
great work as always
the only gripe I have is the harry/dumbledore rift.
might I suggest that the rift be mended at some point because, quite frankly,
far too many fics have harry and dumbledore opposing each other.
having said that, it's your fic, and I'm only a meer reader. food for thought though.

Erik Wiggins posted a comment on Thursday 9th November 2006 10:52am

Thank you for a good chapter. I'm not used to Harry -Tonks, but you do it very convincingly. Keep up the good work. - Erik

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Tuesday 7th November 2006 8:59am

Outstanding. Love this story.

gunny

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Tuesday 7th November 2006 8:34am

Very good.

gunny

The Resident posted a comment on Wednesday 1st November 2006 7:28pm

I know I'd be motivated with a bribe like that. -grin-

There are many good points in this chapter; the Griffindor vote, the dueling and Harry finding a wandless shield (can be confusing to an opponent), and Tonks' incentive. Keep up the great work.

DMP posted a comment on Wednesday 1st November 2006 1:30pm

Another awesome chapter! BRAVO!!! I loved the take over at the Ministry and the letter from Hermoine. I also loved thraining session.

djo posted a comment on Tuesday 31st October 2006 6:38pm

another great one!

Prince Charon posted a comment on Tuesday 31st October 2006 9:07am

You're very good at this.

More soon, please.

Chiki-b posted a comment on Monday 30th October 2006 3:43pm

I cannot express in words how much I love your story! I normally don't read fanfics that are incomplete because most authors have the worst history in updating. I'm really glad that you're not one of them. Well. I'm done rambling and I hope that you update soon so that I can find out what's going to happen. Could you please e-mail me when the new chapter is up? Thanks.

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Monday 30th October 2006 11:43am

Great chapter, update soon.

MPF

Steve Stephan posted a comment on Monday 30th October 2006 5:38am

This is a really good chapter. I'm curious as to how many more that you have planned before completing the story. Please let me know.

Steve

Crys replied:

Dunno.   More than five.   Probably less than ten.

CRose posted a comment on Monday 30th October 2006 3:14am

I was beginning to worry when this chapter would come out. Now the cliffy in the last chapter was a bit much, it wasn't that bad.

This is a good follow up to the last chapter and advances things a little more. now to wait for the next chapter...looks at clock.