Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

gtgrouch posted a comment on Friday 1st August 2014 4:48pm

Fun and creative, well-worth your time!

gtgrouch posted a comment on Friday 1st August 2014 12:54pm

Wow! A decent, cooperative action on the part of the Headmaster.

gtgrouch posted a comment on Friday 1st August 2014 11:39am

I hope this is not "out of the frying pan, into the fire."

gtgrouch posted a comment on Friday 1st August 2014 10:58am

Yay!! Near the top of the list of "Scenes We'd Like to See."

gtgrouch posted a comment on Friday 1st August 2014 10:24am

Finally! I've been (mentally) kicking Harry repeatedly by his lack of progress in one admittedly informal aspect of his studies.

gtgrouch posted a comment on Friday 1st August 2014 9:47am

Well, as a food-fight it was pretty tame, but as a bit of slapstick humor it wasn't bad. : )

gtgrouch posted a comment on Friday 1st August 2014 12:26am

Harry - 1 Slimy Interrogator - 0

It took me a while to stop laughing over this one!!

gtgrouch posted a comment on Thursday 31st July 2014 9:16pm

Shaping up to be an interesting story! I think the reason I love to hate a manipulative Dumbledore (like I hate Fudge) is that I believe he has an implicit responsibility to those he teaches and leads. Dumbledore cheerfully and energetically abrogates his responsibility in a manner I find nauseating.

gtgrouch posted a comment on Thursday 31st July 2014 8:30pm

Great start to a story! This has a -lot- of potential.

myrthe1203 posted a comment on Thursday 24th July 2014 2:48pm

Sorry, I posted last chapter's review too soon.

I love the story. I've read all your other short stories/oneshots/oneshot collections (my special compliments on Dream Journal, the format is very creative) and loved them without exception.

I'll get on with the reading now. :-)

Myrthe

myrthe1203 posted a comment on Thursday 24th July 2014 2:45pm

Thank you for throwing me back into History Class through the Trading Company. :-). I had a horrible teacher - treated me much like Snape treats Harry, actually. (I never made the comparison until now, but it's really very fitting) She somehow got it into her head that I was walking on crutches, and later sitting in a wheelchair, for the attention. Although I don't think she ever graded me unfairly, she did put some red-inked comments on my tests that had nothing to do with the test and everything to do with what she thought of me. And that was aside from the remarks in the class and comments in the hallways.

I never forget the look on her face when I told here the doctors were forcing me to have my leg amputated (through threatening to have the court declare me unable to make decisions regarding my own health if I wouldn't consent, as well as having my parents declared unfit guardians if they wouldn't consent. The doctor was very nice, in that he immediately started threatening even before I'd actually had time to process what he was telling me) because it was quite literally killing me. I don't think I've seen her again post-surgery, which is a pity. I'd like to show her how very much attention-seeking I am nowadays, because most people who don't know it don't even spot anything off with my walking. :-) Perhaps she'll be at my sister's graduation ceremony next year...

Noble Korhedron posted a comment on Thursday 5th June 2014 8:55pm

Pity about some of your mistake, I agree, but good job overall. *winks*

Noble Korhedron posted a comment on Thursday 5th June 2014 8:33pm

Hmmm, interesting.

Noble Korhedron posted a comment on Thursday 5th June 2014 4:22pm

WHAT. AN. ARSEHOLE. Bet he was pre-briefed by Fudge.

Noble Korhedron posted a comment on Thursday 5th June 2014 3:16pm

After thanking the centaur divination professor, Harry headed toward the Entrance Hall again, Tonks still in tow.

"Eventful day," she commented.

"Yep. About this damn werewolf legislation though, I still need to speak with -"

"Potter!"

Harry looked up in surprise before a slow, feral smile formed. "Fudge."

OH-OH!! *EVIL GRIN*

Noble Korhedron posted a comment on Thursday 5th June 2014 8:06am

I want to kill both Dumb-ass-dork and Snivellus right now. Am. I. evil?!

MattKennedy posted a comment on Thursday 24th April 2014 1:11pm

Most enjoyable story. I've not read many with the HP/NT pairing, but this was quite enjoyable. I also really liked your approach to the Heir of the Founder(s) idea. :D

aalens posted a comment on Saturday 12th April 2014 3:58am

I am really enjoying this fic - even although I have read it once before.

GhostForce1911 posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2014 8:29pm

Gibbs, McGee and Ziva David ... as Aurors. Epic hilarity for an NCIS fan. It's good to finally find a well-written version of this type of story, which is nowadays incredibly trite and cliched, but since it's from '05 it was probably one of the first of it's kind.

HP-DG-SB posted a comment on Monday 20th January 2014 9:22pm

This was a great story. I really enjoyed reading it. I'm glad that I found it in the bottom list there. I'll have to see if there aren't anymore stories you wrote that might catch my interest. Thank you taking the time to write this story.

HP-DG-SB