Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

LordLexx posted a comment on Tuesday 24th December 2019 12:03pm

Wow... what a guilt trip.... No, it is not in fact the same as taking away someones life choices by denying them the opportunity to date you. If we went by that logic then we might as well just write rape off as a thing. After all, they are just denying me the option to have sex with them.

LordLexx posted a comment on Tuesday 24th December 2019 11:50am

You know that Tonks was a Hufflepuff right? and she graduated in 91? Changing the year she graduated is fine I guess if you are worried abou their age gap but changing her house is just wrong.

LordLexx posted a comment on Tuesday 24th December 2019 11:40am

I don't see Hermione doing that. She went behind his back in third year 'for his own good' and she regreted it. Admittedly, both Harry and Hermione handled that situation wrong but they were 13 and 14 and never had friends before so their judgements of the situation was skewed.

LordLexx posted a comment on Tuesday 24th December 2019 11:16am

So... Harry got mad at Hermione for acting like Hermione? Harry has cronic bouts of depression (for good reason mind you), telling him to get professional help is something that a friend should do. Sure, one could argue that they should just advise them to get it but it's also dependnt on the type of friend you have too. Hermione is a rather direct and upfront person, shes seen Harry go through all sorts of shit. If I were in her shoes I'd be telling him the same thing.... especially because, you know, he was depressed/upset about killing someone. And if you want him to have that added to the other part of the letter about her telling him to come where it "safe" then you're just making Harry be an asshole. So far you haven't bothered to have him talk with that group, at least not as far as we readers are aware. Hermione has ALWAYS been worried about Harry's safety and well-being. She has no questionable loyalties, especially if you put all the evidence in front of her. She believes in facts. She just assumes that authority figures are only going to give her facts. Not half-truths or just bit information forcing you to potentially draw false assumptions (Dumbledore).

LordLexx posted a comment on Tuesday 24th December 2019 10:58am

I'm still greatly disturbed by you putting Hermione with the ginger oaf. Anyone that thinks that those two characters from cannon should be romantically involved have a few screws loose. Their relationship is nothing but a domestic violence case waiting to happen. Who threw the first curse/hit would be questionable.

LordLexx posted a comment on Tuesday 24th December 2019 9:51am

Ouch, killing Susie. That's a waste of a pretty redhead. Bad enough Lily dies.

LordLexx posted a comment on Tuesday 24th December 2019 9:31am

Why is Harry sharing a room with Ron still? It's his house. If I roomed with someone that apparently snores like Ron, I'd've smothered the prick years ago. Sod willingly staying in the same room as him when I wouldn't have too.

LordLexx posted a comment on Tuesday 24th December 2019 9:24am

I get AU's, I really do. I mean, any fanfiction is an AU really. But for some things I find that changing cannon so much to be counterproductive unless you can give a good reason as to why you've done so, especially for such a major change like the Ministry being older than Hogwarts. Hogwarts is older than the ICW, the Wizengamot is older than the Ministry, when the Ministry came about it absorbed the Wizengamot. There were too many kings and fudal lords in that era to allow for a centralized government of any sort. Even for magicals.

Wanderer posted a comment on Monday 18th November 2019 5:06pm

This was a lot of fun to read and, while I can see that you have some legitimate regrets, I think the story has a lot of very good elements and flows really well. Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent!

Wanderer posted a comment on Monday 18th November 2019 4:44pm

I do think your betas, the fight scene was very enjoyable. Your recent pension for cliffy's, on the other hand... Lol

Wanderer posted a comment on Monday 18th November 2019 4:19pm

So, is this the story coming to its natural end, or Harry coming to a realization that if moldy is recruiting students, then his forces are almost certainly at an all-time low? Either way, I'll be sad to see this excellent tail conclude, but I am anticipating one last very good fight scene, or at least I hope! That said, since horcruxes have not been mentioned in any way, shape or form, I can only assume that... they're not a thing? Lol

Wanderer posted a comment on Monday 18th November 2019 3:35pm

"I would trust Severus with my life."... has no bearing on snivies suitability as an educator.

Wanderer posted a comment on Monday 18th November 2019 2:59pm

You know... Some form of magical compulsion would explain Snapes behavior a hell of a lot better than anything short of some form of psychosis, given that it is such a narrow focus.

Wanderer posted a comment on Monday 18th November 2019 2:20pm

Huh... Oh! " In accordance to the Hogwarts bylaws, " That explains Dumbles proper address, here was forced to! I have to admit being confused as to why the Hogwarts wards would not to keep the dementors out. Since they are known to be on the loose, this seems to be something that would be an enormously important defensive measure! Water under the bridge now, however I would have had the attack occur on a Hogsmeade weekend instead.

Wanderer posted a comment on Monday 18th November 2019 1:57pm

I thought you promised no more cliffies? lol

Wanderer posted a comment on Monday 18th November 2019 1:48pm

Huh... Well, that was... Odd. I suppose he's getting closure? I also assume that the wards will fall, now that he is openly acknowledging his severance of the family?

Wanderer posted a comment on Monday 18th November 2019 1:31pm

I had wondered about training, excellent interlude for revealing their progress :-)

Wanderer posted a comment on Monday 18th November 2019 1:12pm

Ooof... While I find it very strange that the Chief Warlock would not have a tiebreaker position, it makes sense that if he is a voting member, then his vote would have already been cast. It will be very interesting to see how this accelerates the attack against Harry and his allies. I am sure that Slytherin will be quick to demand moldy to strike, and strike decisively.

Wanderer posted a comment on Monday 18th November 2019 12:54pm

Finally! (also, why want the Rotfang Conspiracy revealed!?)

Wanderer posted a comment on Monday 18th November 2019 12:23pm

Lunacy is doomed? *sad* The DP is brought to heel? *happy* The bug is about to get an adjoining cell to the umbitch? *squees*