Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

uberwald posted a comment on Saturday 30th June 2007 2:28pm

:)

DJ posted a comment on Saturday 30th June 2007 1:31pm

Are you comming to the end of your tale? Also Why did Dumbledore keep his job? Nice fight work I hope Harry takes backup with him this time. Keep it up and thanks.

Crys replied:

Closing in on the end, yes.

AD kept his job because doing any kind of shuffle right now would play into Voldy's hands.   Though he's made mistakes (who hasn't?), he's the best choice to leave in place.

Glad you're enjoying the story.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Saturday 30th June 2007 12:35pm

Poor Albus, he still hasn't realized that, with the prophecy and Harry's maturing, he's n o longer the -real- leader of the fight against Tom. I thought the scene in the THree Broomsticks was nicely done; all that surprise and they -still- didn't manage to win. That has to really rankle Tom and I'm sure he'll let Pansy know -just- how displeased he is with her work, esp. since she was identified.

It looks like Harry's getting ready to wrap things up, I wonder what Dumbles will say to that? Or if anyone cares?

Blocker posted a comment on Saturday 30th June 2007 12:34pm

bloody great chapter

Carol Layland posted a comment on Saturday 30th June 2007 11:54am

Hi Crys,
Another well done chapter. Please get the rest of it up as soon as you can. I am enjoying this story so much. You are such atalented writer.>Carol Layland-Veach (clayva)

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Saturday 30th June 2007 11:17am

Outstanding chapter!!!! I can't wait to read what happens in the next chapter. This story keeps getting better, I hope that they do get the information out of Peter's mind the scum anyways. I get this feeling that the story is coming to a head and that it will be ending soon which makes me sad. Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please:):):):)

Alex00 posted a comment on Saturday 30th June 2007 10:51am

Nicely done.

loralee posted a comment on Saturday 30th June 2007 10:50am

Woohoo love the NCIS guest stars. Nice chpt

Crys replied:

Ziva was the one with the weird accent and talking about not playing by duelling rules.

Just a tip of the hat to Bellisario and one of my favorite shows.

KC posted a comment on Saturday 30th June 2007 10:02am

Excellent update, thank you!

Fishburne posted a comment on Saturday 30th June 2007 8:24am

Dunh Dunh Dunnnnnnnnnnn!!!

And the fight is about to begin...

In this corner, looking like 30 kilos of molded phumunda cheese stuffed in a 15 kilo bag, Lord 'why dont they like me" Voldemort...

And wearing the Red and Gold and looking like he ate something lemony and less than fresh, the pickled eyed wonderboy...Harry "Damn this cowlick for a mop" Potter!

skyangyl posted a comment on Saturday 30th June 2007 8:16am

Uh oh, time to take the fight to Moldy Shorts.

Love the story.

K

Wolfric posted a comment on Saturday 30th June 2007 7:56am

Great chapter. Could the aurors determine the destinations of the portkeys? Of course they might not go to Voldemort just for that reason. I like this chapter quite a bit the action is good and more seems to be in the offing. Thanks very much for writing. W.

hedwig_edwiges posted a comment on Saturday 30th June 2007 7:28am

Should we start to suspect another spy because such a well planned mission?

Crys replied:

If you want.

Or you could think, "Voldy would probably have a few agents in Hogsmeade.   How hard would it be for one of them to casually finish lunch, step out, apparate to deez HQ and announce 'Potter, Lupin, and two Shacklebolts are at Three Broomsticks table 5 RIGHT NOW.'"   If the deez had a bunch of contingency plans and a team on standing alert . . .

Correlli posted a comment on Saturday 30th June 2007 7:12am

Gibbs and McGee? Trying to imagine the NCIS team functioning as an Auror team in the HP-verse makes my head hurt.

Crys replied:

Naw, that isn't "our" NCIS team.   Just a little nod of the head to Bellisario and his series.

Greg Johnson posted a comment on Saturday 30th June 2007 6:11am

Another great chapter! Can't wait for more. Keep up the good work.

Meg posted a comment on Saturday 30th June 2007 6:11am

I can't say much more than "well done" right now. :)

I'd been wondering how you were going to handle the Dumbledore situation, and the attack was an expected unexpected. What I mean by that is, not surprised 'cause of the rest of the fic so far, but it was unexpected in the amount of coordination the Deez had and the timing and whatnot.

I do hope that the 2 students can shed some light on the planning and whatnot. :)

Thanks!

Meg

Crys replied:

And "expected unexpected"?   Hmph.   I'll have to work harder at being unpredictable :)

Unfortunately, the two students were recently "recruited" (not completely voluntarily) and don't know anything of use.

Glad you're enjoying.

Aberbadger posted a comment on Saturday 30th June 2007 3:23am

"Dadda says you've fought the REALLY BAD wizard five times and a giant snake and dememtos and lots and lots of bad guys. You hafta be lots more than sixteen!"

You mean Harry has fought De Fresh Saver!?

Gaelyn posted a comment on Wednesday 27th June 2007 2:15am

Wonderful story so far. I'm looking forward to more!

smog2187 posted a comment on Friday 22nd June 2007 8:08pm

Fantastic story, I'm not usually a Ron-hater but I like everything as long as it's believable. The only thing I dislike about it is the fact that I can't finish reading it right now. Keep up the good work!

seku238 posted a comment on Tuesday 19th June 2007 10:19am

Very good fic so far. I especially like the way that Harry unwittingly assumes more and more power within the wizarding world. Please keep on updating.