Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Nick5 posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 8:18am

Hehehehe, I see that Harry's got a lot to learn about dealing with his family, especially with his (potential) mother-in-law - after all, where do you think Tonks gets her sense of humor from? More, soon, please, and I particularly liked the parts with the Weasleys.

patrik svensson posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 8:10am

Great story,
keep up the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.
Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 4:54am

Andromeda was disowned (for eloping with Ted Tonks); however, Sirius, while burned off the family tree, was not (else Harry couldn't inherit); therefore my comment about the Atypical Black Generation still stands. True; Harry was NOT born a Black (he comes in by adoption; specifically, by Sirius); however, like Sirius himself, Harry is a Gryffindor (in his case, literally) though, oddly enough, he DID nearly follow the Black Family Tradition and wind up in Slytherin (only by talking Alastair out of it did he avoid winding up in the Serpent House), and Tonks herself DID wind up there.

Rex posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 4:38am

How about this at the ball harry puts heir dumbledore in his place in front of the entire ministryu at the ball

Mickey posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 4:37am

Very nice chapter.
If you're looking for bunnies how about a bouncing ruber camera for the twins to produce? One which accidently bounces into the shower while someone was using it (or a bed room while someone was getting dressed)

The Unicorn

nonjon posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 4:36am

I suppose two chapters, both longer than any of the previous ones is an acceptable offering, and I forgive you for missing your previously regular Monday update times.

But don't let it happen again.

Although this fancy new magical focus. Should I be worried that the first thing it does is put a pair of balls in Harry's hand? I reckon being accompanied by a shaft of light was too much to hope for.

Cycla posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 3:41am

AWSOME two chapters you added. I was looking forwerd to reading them all morning when I saw them in my e-mail from work.

They were worth the wait to read.
Cycla

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 2:45am

Family Black is almost completely rebuilt. Narcissa *does* divorce Lucius, and leaves Malfoy Manor (and moves in with Andromeda, who becomes the Black and Potter Family business manager, while Narcissa herself becomes the Black social secretary). Turns out that Narcissa herself was a *Ravenclaw*, not a Slytherin (like Bellatrix and the NymphaDarling). While the Blacks have historically been Slytherin, the last two Patriarchs (Sirius and Harry) were Gryffindors. (If I'm not mistaken, Andromeda herself was also a Ravenclaw, which means that, oddly enough, Bellatrix and the late Regulus Black were the ONLY members of that generation that followed the Family Tradition.)

japanese_jew posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 2:36am

hmmm... Wayne's world was released in '92 (I'm doubtful of whether or not Gred and Forge know who Alice Cooper is, however) but... is the chicken thing from an SNL skit? That might be anachronistic. (I vaguely remember an SNL skit with a rubber chicken-as-gavel, but it's probably not where you got the idea)

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 2:25am

Anyone for Shack-bashing?

It seems like the former Auror takes his turn on the wrong end of the hammer (especially from Tonks).

Surprise #2: Narcissa Black (yes, you read that right) is leaving Lucius. Amazingly, Draco is NOT in a snit over it (in fact, he is considering bailing himself).

Meanwhile, Harry asks for an audit of Bella's last two years worth of transactions from Gringott's. He is also in a bit of a snit with Molly, Ron, and Hermione.

Sonicdale posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 2:25am

Good tweaks Crys.
Likey likey.
Can't wait for the next part!

AzureSky posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 2:09am

Nice chapters. Keep it up.

David Thacker posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 1:58am

That was great and I love how you and kinsfire both make Tonks the same way a big flrit(spelling?) that can be bot a sister or girlfriend.

David Thacker posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 1:41am

Love the use of kinsfires name.That was great.

c3markh posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 1:16am

Love the story and how it is progressing. Keep up the good writing.

ridmania posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 12:43am

hmmmm loved it!!! keep up the great work!!! hope harry and tonks start to get serious in their relationship soon!!!

Sionwitch posted a comment on Thursday 8th December 2005 7:20am

I was looking for a new good fic and I got it, so far is great. Congratulations.

Daniel Hensley posted a comment on Sunday 4th December 2005 6:30am

I find this story very interesting. I was wondering when you were going to update next.

Mikee posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 4:29pm

What an absolutely delightful story. I found it today, and couldn't stop reading. I really like how you've characterized everyone. Well done. I am so looking forward to finding out what happens when Harry runs into Hermione in Diagon Alley. That should be interesting. I am also looking forward to finding out what happens wen the junior deez (.love that.) try to cross the wards to Hogwarts. Thank you for a great afternoon reading your story.

hpfan_4life posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 6:36pm

Wow! Awesome story. Very interesting. I just love it. One of the best I've read. Can't wait to find out what happens next.