Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Wanderer posted a comment on Saturday 16th November 2019 11:22pm

Why would you run away from the H/G crowd unless... oh, you only put the "Harry/Tonks ship" header in After you got most of this posted? lol

I have to admit you were pretty sneaky, although everything fits except that last somewhat flirtatious note to Ginny, what was up with that?

Wanderer posted a comment on Saturday 16th November 2019 11:10pm

I'm shocked you didn't go the metamorph route with Harry's hair.

Wanderer posted a comment on Saturday 16th November 2019 10:56pm

Definitely too lenient!

Wanderer posted a comment on Saturday 16th November 2019 10:48pm

Wow, very busy chapter.

Hermione continues to slide into the pit, dragging Ron with her - in an odd reverse of usual fall-outs of this nature!

I'm looking forward to finding out how he has screwed with Snape's point system, and more so on how he destroys the packer.

Wanderer posted a comment on Saturday 16th November 2019 10:34pm

Wow... so you're going the "fuck up the kids' relationships" route. cool... not. I mean, it would be ok if Harry were acting like a normal kid in most other circumstances, except he's clearly not.

Over-emotional with the people you love/like/trust is a thing though... I dunno, guess I'll see what's what.

The werewolf law is something that Dumbles knew about in advance and not only did nothing about, but didn't bother to tell Remus about. Score 1000 for Evil!Dumbles! That shitsack isn't worth the spit to extinguish when someone finally sets him on fire.

Wanderer posted a comment on Saturday 16th November 2019 10:19pm

I think Harry over-reacted with Hermione, but that's what teens do when they get mad, so no harm, no foul.

Very clever with the owls :D

Harry was quite insightful and pro-active with the decisions on Knockturn. It's a significant switch from sending a howler to a person who is acting completely within character (esp since she is surrounded by dumble's peeps.)

Wanderer posted a comment on Saturday 16th November 2019 9:27pm

I get that Tonks is not showing any interest in little kid Harry - especially since he has Ginny as an age-appropriate gf.

It sounds like Hermione sounding concerned. Hopefully he doesn't get insulted by her fearful attempt to show her concern.

Wanderer posted a comment on Saturday 16th November 2019 8:43pm

Excellent chapter, very good flow and a huge step forward for Harry in the course of warfare.

It's not what I'd want for anyone, but for what he's facing, it was a necessary step :(

Wanderer posted a comment on Saturday 16th November 2019 8:33pm

I love the carrot-stick bequest for the Malfoy's.

It would be great if they were to add that Narcissa would be re-instated into the Black family after a period of time (say 2 years) and that, while Draco would never be a Black, he would be allowed a stipend after he graduated from Hogwarts.

The amount of the stipend would depend on his Newts, and not be disclosed - Harry could set them as a variable depending on factors such as a sliding downward scale based on the number of times Draco used the word mudblood and/or cast dark spells lol

Wanderer posted a comment on Saturday 16th November 2019 8:09pm

Wait, you mean he's not going to be a millionaire in rags and cast-offs?

Wanderer posted a comment on Saturday 16th November 2019 7:59pm

Random randy references really require ridiculous rewards.

That was yours.

Crys replied:

😀

Wanderer posted a comment on Saturday 16th November 2019 7:45pm

"

The falcon seemed to nod before swooping back out through the fireplace.

"

I mean... ok. It's not as impressive as a phoenix, but a falcon is neat, and getting it to fly up a chimney is pretty cool :D

Not having to kick the flaming chickens out of the grim old place is a perk :)

Wanderer posted a comment on Saturday 16th November 2019 5:31pm

Well, he's not Evil!Dumbles, at least not maliciously... manipulative is the default for all but a very few Dumbles in FF.

Wanderer posted a comment on Saturday 16th November 2019 5:29pm

Heh, well you're definitely keeping Tonk's as an immature, fun type of girl.

I'm guessing Harry will be plenty Sirius for both of them? ;-D

Wanderer posted a comment on Saturday 16th November 2019 2:35pm

Wow, ok, so Harry was a Lot more reasonable than I've seen in the past, and that control has just paid off. Hopefully this is not an Evil!Dumbles, because those are usually at least as much a stretch as they are frustratingly demonizing.

Wanderer posted a comment on Saturday 16th November 2019 2:15pm

Minor issue, the MoM came hundreds of years after the founding of Hogwarts... unless you mean to say that they were awarded this status posthumously?

I like how personable Godric is, if he is a persistent spirit of Gryffindor, it makes sense that hed' have some interaction with his heirs down through time.

My mind boggles at where this could go - it's got a ton of potential!

Seraphy posted a comment on Saturday 26th October 2019 6:16pm

It irks me that this Harry blushes so easily and often. That combined with his temper tantrums after bad press in the prophet and his "expression darkens" (getting irritated) for minor reasons, altogether suggest that he's just a kid playing at being an adult. For all his vaunted maturity, we don't see much of it. Especially regarding his relationship with Tonks.

Seraphy posted a comment on Saturday 26th October 2019 5:52pm

How doesn't he know? He said he's had the talk. He read through the magazine and others. Doesn't add up.

Seraphy posted a comment on Saturday 26th October 2019 5:52pm

How doesn't he know? He said he's had the talk. He read through the magazine and others.

Seraphy posted a comment on Friday 25th October 2019 7:22pm

Seriously? He faints when he learns he killed someone? He killed Quirrel. He shouldn't be reacting this strongly. Bad enough he vomits after using reducto during the fight. *sigh* he's such a pussy.