Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

DrT posted a comment on Friday 3rd July 2009 12:00pm

An interesting continuation of the story!

Jonathan Northwood posted a comment on Friday 3rd July 2009 11:58am

This is delightfully written, and it's an intriguing premise. If this is a one-shot, then you've done a marvelous job of leaving me clamoring for more.

If this is the beginning of a longer story, then you've made me very, very happy.

Crys replied:

This is just the beginning.   More chapters to come.

Glad you're enjoying it.

Jizzle posted a comment on Friday 3rd July 2009 11:45am

I like this. The most impressive thing about it, by far, is how awesome you made Seamus in, what, four lines? Fantastic.

red jacobson1 posted a comment on Friday 3rd July 2009 11:42am

excellent beginning and I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this story. Are you planning to cap it off with just Tracey and Daphne, or are you going to include Hermione in the fun?

red

Crys replied:

As they said, Harry can marry again later.   Now, whether he does or not . . .

Frank Hacklander posted a comment on Friday 3rd July 2009 11:30am

I too liked this very much. Two points of interest. First, how are you going to get rid of the Weasely/Ginny nonsense and second, how does Harry get two concubines? The corollary to the second question is can Harry upgrade Tracey and/or Daphne to wife status? Does he even want to? At heart, I am a Harmonian, but like Daphne (perhaps due to the efforts of Jeconnais and others). I look forward to the next bit where I will try to be more helpfully critical.

Crys replied:

Ginny's not going to be an issue.   She'll get mentioned before the wedding.

Technically, both Tracey and Daphne will be wives, though more like concubines in a legal sense.   No, he can't "promote" them.   They will not become "people" again unless he dies, so they're stuck at slave status.

Thanks for reading, and glad you're enjoying it.

Dustin Hoeppner posted a comment on Friday 3rd July 2009 11:23am

The story is very good. Is there another chapters to these?

Crys replied:

Yes, more chapters coming.   Glad you're enjoying it.

David Najarian posted a comment on Friday 3rd July 2009 10:57am

Interesting concept for a story. Well thought out and written. I await with bated breath for the rest of this story.

Gaelyn posted a comment on Friday 3rd July 2009 10:50am

Sweet story. I'm looking forward to the next installment already.

Silo posted a comment on Friday 3rd July 2009 9:03am

nice i hope to see herminoe join them soon and mybe suli for ravenclaw she was kool and not many ppl uses her

Ben Russell-Gough posted a comment on Friday 3rd July 2009 8:49am

Nice follow-up to Rorsarch's Blot's original idea.

I liked this story, especially the perspecuous point that Dumbledore let Snape get away with rape and murder for 'the greater good'. The old man is clearly blinded by Snape's need to get vengeance for Lily's death into believing he is Light. The fool!

The alert email I got implied that this is the first chapter of a longer story. That might be interesting - seeing the fallout of these events (I have no doubt the Slytherins will want revenge) and how it might affect Harry's relationship with the various Gryffindors.

BenRG's Rating: 8/10

Crys replied:

Yep, more chapters coming.

Robert Malley posted a comment on Friday 3rd July 2009 8:44am

I enjoyed it very much. I have one request, as an epilogue have them spend time on a muggle beach and them them explain why he has more then one wife. I never seen it done. Thanks for the story though it is very good.

Crys replied:

There's several more chapters coming.

Thanks for reading.

Thomas posted a comment on Friday 3rd July 2009 8:16am

Very nice. Glad you used Ror's idea, though personally i think that every able-bodied writer should take one of his awesome ideas and make it into a full fic.

Tim Sullivan posted a comment on Friday 3rd July 2009 8:00am

I liked Rorshach Blot's original idea here, and I like what you've done with it. Is this a one-shot or do you intend to continue it?

Crys replied:

It'll continue.   More coming.

tmp059237 posted a comment on Friday 3rd July 2009 7:51am

Good expansion of Mr Blot's story, here. Thanks. I just hope there's more to it. The end seemed... cut short, or something. Anyways, thanks for writing (and posting).

Crys replied:

Oh, that wasn't the end.   More chapters coming.

taxzombie posted a comment on Friday 3rd July 2009 7:29am

Interesting start to this tale. The only disappointment I had was when Snape was pulled back out of the duel. Would of loved to read where he got his. Can't stand the character.

It appears this Dumbledore is an MOB in this one. Once again he doesn't care about the people who are light, all he thinks about is his moronic attempts to bring evil ones back to the light.

The final lines of the chapter sound like your setting up Harry to once again be assualted in the Daily P*pot. The slings and arrows will be a flying I guess.

A good start, set a good base for what is to come, looking forward to same.

perspicacity posted a comment on Friday 3rd July 2009 7:11am

Ryan, Thanks for the birthday present! This is one of my favorite Blot shorts and it was good to see you take it up.

I'm looking forward to more of your writing.

-Brian

Crys replied:

Well, happy slightly belated birthday, then.

Glad you're enjoying it.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Friday 3rd July 2009 7:04am

A very fun setup. I can't wait to see what you do with it.

I like the Dumbledore roasting, and if he opens his mouth again I look forward to some more.

Can we really hurt Snape, a lot?

Cheers!

Crys replied:

> Can we really hurt Snape, a lot?
*evil, blood-thirsty smirk*   Yes.

james27 posted a comment on Friday 3rd July 2009 6:30am

A great beginning! I'm looking forward to more!

Bob Officer posted a comment on Friday 3rd July 2009 6:22am

Well this is an interesting twist. I wonder how it will work out in the end. Will Tracey and Daphne's and the stories about Riddle, the half blood, work to aid in the Agony of Defeat?

I hope this is just one chapter of a multi-chapter story?

I am glad you painted the correct picture of Albus, the white being an ugly clueless almost evil warped Wizard.

Crys replied:

Yep, this is just one of many chapters.

AD drives me crazy when I write.   I have to try to keep him from being evil and manipulative.   Just naive, clueless, and attempting-to-be-benign manipulative.

Thanks for reading.

LifeScientist posted a comment on Friday 3rd July 2009 6:09am

I like this. Its a nice idea (done before certainly as you admit but not with your particular capabilities) and the characterizations are good. I understand that you have more chapters in hand and definitely look forward to more of this story soon.
Matt