Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Sonicdale posted a comment on Tuesday 15th September 2009 8:24am

Ya know, Crys, I've been so far removed from this story that it is so refreshing to read a slight "harem" fic that doesn't degrade into a smut fest or revamp the same cliches over and over. Good on ya for that.

As for the rest, I'm glad to see the story angling towards the ending that you have been foreshadowing.

I also like reading a boorish Ron. I've read all kinds of characterizations for him - and this one, while sometimes more fannish than canon, reminds me of a couple of friends of mine that were instantly jealous of anything that didn't happen to them. Nice touch.

Good work. Looking forward to more.

Crys replied:

Michael10 posted a comment on Tuesday 15th September 2009 4:02am

Slap him again! Slap him again!

Nice. keep up the great work

Prince Charon posted a comment on Tuesday 15th September 2009 3:53am

Very interesting, that.

Thank you for updating.

More soon, please.

bill wall posted a comment on Monday 14th September 2009 2:14am

You really dislike Ron in this one ...Pity. still I'm hopeing for Neville head-girl match-up or is this tale a Harry Harem fic?

ernichol posted a comment on Sunday 13th September 2009 11:24am

the premise feels totally contrived, and the characters are way to ok with this, but fuck it, its fanfiction. everything else seems tip top

Clell65619 posted a comment on Sunday 13th September 2009 10:53am

- Love this chapter.

- Though Harry and co show much more restraint than I ever could. I would be trumpeting the Malfoy family's penchant for lying and lack of honor to the rafters... but that's me.

ProfessorBinns posted a comment on Sunday 13th September 2009 8:33am

Great "prank!" I'm also enjoying more of seeing Dumbledore cut down to size. I look forward to more of the Harry/Tracey/Daphne interaction, which is both novel and convincing. Thanks!

LynnTerald posted a comment on Saturday 12th September 2009 7:12pm

Interesting thus far.

MonCappy posted a comment on Saturday 12th September 2009 3:52pm

This chapter was okay, but it had one fatal flaw. Snape is still alive and that ruins a great deal of enjoyment of the chapter for me.

Crys replied:

Whether or not Snape physically survives the fic, I assure you that he won't be happy/healthy/free at the end.

Thanks for reading.

wolfkin posted a comment on Saturday 12th September 2009 1:19pm

Oh, forgot to ask; Any chance of Molly explaining to Ron just how big of an arse he's being? I know he's a pureblood and, since he knows the rules concerning chattel wives, he doesn't seem to understand why everyone's so mad at him, but he seems to be working hard on having *NO* friends left. Including his sister. Not to mention a snapped wand after being snatched from school.

Crys replied:

Molly has been explaining it to him off-stage.

He just isn't listening.

Thanks for reading.

wolfkin posted a comment on Saturday 12th September 2009 1:01pm

Glad I found this one as it's really quite good. I have to admit, the suggestions I saw in other reviews about either Ginny or Hermione joining Harry and his girls vs finding a way to make the marriages legal and not chattel... I can't make up my mind, but I have faith we'll enjoy what you come up with.

Oh, and as for dear Draco wanting the girls? Perhaps Harry could agree to let ferret-breath sleep with one of his girls as soon as Malfoy brings him the head and heart of Voldemort, Lucius and Bellatrix. And I mean 3 heads and 3 hearts at the same time. I'd love to "see" the ferret's reaction to that demand! ^_^

Keep the great work coming, okay?

Crys replied:

Oh, that IS a good suggestion.

Unfortunately, Draco is now in Azkaban, and so it'll be hard for him to "ask" Harry for the girls again.

Disstance posted a comment on Saturday 12th September 2009 8:01am

How can every single character be so completely stupid?

scribbler posted a comment on Saturday 12th September 2009 6:10am

Really good chapter :) I was delighted to see how everything worked out - though I would really love to see Draco killed in some horrible, painful way just as soon as you can arrange it.

I also am dying to see Hermione finally give in and get together with Harry.

Regards,

Edmond

switchhammerhit posted a comment on Saturday 12th September 2009 3:29am

It seems to me that it is about time that some in Gryffindor take it upon themselves to a hold a kangaroo court and deal with Ron, minus Harry and his ladies. He seems to be forgetting what friends are for. As for H.G. joining Harry's Girls, ( that might be where your taking this, but) I think I'd rather see Madam Bones get involved so that Harry could have Daphne and Tracy as real wives. I think Harry would prefer that.

vheritas posted a comment on Saturday 12th September 2009 1:20am

Now that was a 'prank' worthy of Harry's family history!
Excellent chapter, a lovely read too.

James Barber posted a comment on Saturday 12th September 2009 12:15am

Hey great prank, and great chapter....now then I dont remember if I've mention this before or if you have even left a/n about it but the way this story is going if you dont and soon bring hermione into his little harem then this story will be sorely lacking....

Quackpotty posted a comment on Friday 11th September 2009 10:12pm

Wow, this story has quite a lot of depth that other stories don't have. Your character's plans have plans beneath the other plans. So many fanfics nowadays have someone creating a plan that is incredibly easy to see through and therefore lacks any real depth. Well done. The Malfoy's plan was well thought out - what I'd have thought it would have been for them rather than just a spur of the moment (Gryffindor) idea. Anyhoo, thanks for the awesome chapter!

heathw posted a comment on Friday 11th September 2009 8:05pm

I think I'm done reading this....
I respect that your early works are arguably the basis from which many of the now noted "cliches" arose. That time has long since past. This has moved from the cliche to the ludicrous.

rune1806 posted a comment on Friday 11th September 2009 8:03pm

Another great chapter, I love the way Ron just keeps digging deeper and deeper. The scene with Malfoy was very well thought out and I loved the prank.

noylj posted a comment on Friday 11th September 2009 7:21pm

Probation? For "fighting words?" The whole WW is crazy and Minnie still has a stick up her ass that has penetrated her brain.
Poor Bumbles...actually losing his DE students. I mean, he does so much to guide them to the light by making them face the consequences of their actions. Just like he keeps Snape from being a murdering, child-abusing, vicious a..hole.
Bumbles is my hero...not.

Crys replied:

Why, noylj, I detect a hint of irony in your words.

Yep, spending a lot of time trying to point out how utterly screwed up the WW England laws are.   I  do believe  you've noticed.

Thanks for reading.