Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Wolf550e posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 1:37pm

Why no sex?

Crys replied:

Because it feels "wrong" to Harry to have a simple fling with someone he doesn't love.

Carol Layland posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 7:34am

This whole story bears a remarkable resemblence to a fairy tale and is interesting to read about. Now having said that, this chapter is a nice one to read and being about the holidays it is of course a happy chapter. Not even Dumbledore is going to make these two days anything other than what they are. I am looking forward to see just how this story turns because I do have a feeling that things are going to change very promptly.
Carol Layland>clayva10@yahoo.com

Lee Dickie posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 2:12am

Great chapter, thanks.

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 1:32am

The bit with the Flue makes me curious and why do I have the feeling that Ron is going to ask to borrow one of Harry's girls and get blasted?

Crys replied:

What part of the floo makes you curious?

As to your other question: I can't (okay, won't) answer that.   Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 11:09pm

Heh, that was a fun chapter, and really like this Harry here, and his explanation to Daphne about whay he felt not right about acceptiong what they're offering, especially her, and will have to wonder, what will happen when they get to school, as I can imagine Ron making a big deal out of it, and if he keeps it up for long, well, he may just wreck his relationship with Hermione for good. Will also look forward to what the rest of the school will react also, and what this will mean if the other DE's try something, and if Albus will continue to play the hypocrite card, or if someone will finally smack him down on it.

Crys replied:

Have you been reading my outline?   Not all of that is correct, but . . .

Well, the next chapter will answer one of those at least.

Thanks for reading.

Stygius posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 11:04pm

Chapter Ends = i won't be happy... EVER

Deborahsu posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 10:26pm

I know, it's not really a review to just say that I'm enjoying the story ... but I am! :-)

Crys replied:

Hey, I'd rather have a  4 word review than none at all.   Heck, even a RAEBNC.

Thanks for reading

Patches posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 8:18pm

This is an excellent story. I really like Harry's outlook on the whole master thing. He doesn't want it. He doesn't want to force the girls into anything and he admits he enjoys the attempt at seduction from Daphne. I can understand why he doesn't want to just have sex with a pretty girl. He wants his first time to be with someone he loves and loves him back. I like the fact that he is talking to Hermione but not expecting her to take care of his problems. Hermione is his friend. Daphne and Tracy were victims he saved. H doesn't want to take advantage of anyone. I look forward to where you are going with this story. Thanks for writing. pms

pfeil posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 6:45pm

Naw, I think they should make sure they never have to do things without her help =]

Stick97 posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 5:09pm

Hmmmm.

Why do I see a litter of 3/4 Kneazles in the future?

Another great chapter! Love Harry being pursued and enjoying it.

Crys replied:

*laugh*

With all those (dozens to hundreds) pets running around Hogwarts, you'd think there'd be a lot more kittens and kneazles, wouldn't you?   Not to mention owlets.

William Martin posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 4:19pm

Thanks for another great chapter. Harry is amazing! Two good looking, naked girls in his bed and all he does is sleep.
It's obvious the girls are starting to like him, and I'm surprised they didn't hex the Dursleys.
I hope you're planning to have them either fall in love or else find a way for Harry to free the girls without the Malfoys getting their hands on them.

Crys replied:

Yep, all they did is sleep.   Now I didn't say anything about his dreams . . .

Ah, but if they hexed the Dursleys (no matter how much they deserve that), it's illegal.   And any illegal action they make would be Harry's responsibility.   They don't want to do that to him.

As to your last question: hate to sound cliched, but "wait and see".

Anthony May posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 3:43pm

This story is getting quite fun!! I'm really enjoying it. Can't wait for the next update. You are a very talented writer. Thank you for a wonderful story.

whatareyouevensaying posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 2:52pm

Yes, I am happy. Thanks for asking.

Pretty excellent update. I'm still not entirely sure about what to expect from Tracey, but she's getting more and more interesting. Daphne is...well...Daphne. 'Nuff said there.

I noticed the lack of Ron in that final conversation and smiled.

Looking forward to more.

dennisud posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 2:44pm

So now they are going back to Hogwarts with a non helpful Dumbledore, hopefully getting the DA to help, and maybe a few of the other professors can help too.
But why is Harry distancing Hermione? Is he worried she would be attacked as the press is with him and hermione and Tracy?

See you got me hooked.

I'm thinking more and more that the PB's will try to go after the trio and Harry's friends.

dennisud

noylj posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 2:26pm

Isn't Harry just a little unbelievable noble in this marriage? What is eros love except wanting the other person to be happy even if you aren't and at least a little added lust. The only thing I see is that Dee needs to mature a little and Tray to relax and let herself love and be loved.
Love the story. I hope that, if possible, Harry gets a non-chattel wife (maybe Herms or Luna???)

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 2:18pm

Great set up chapter.

Time Shifter posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 1:28pm

Yes. I am. Though I'll admit to expecting one. Still, it seems that despite the obvious lemon potential this idea has, we won't be seeing any of that for a while. I am upset, but but it's still a good story, so I'll deal with it. I'm glad Daphne and Tracy are telling Harry what he needs to do, rather than just leaving him alone like his friends do in canon, and that they're taking advantage of the possibilities the Quibbler provides. As always, I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!

Crys replied:

Oh, well since you're asking for a cliffy, I'll be sure to provide you one in the next chapter :)

ching965 posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 1:12pm

Phenomenal chapter. I really like how you've written their home-life over Christmas break. Harry's reasons for not consummating their marriage also makes a lot sense, given how noble he is. I think while a huge part of Daphne is lusting after Harry, it seems that the fact that he won't sleep with her so easily and quickly will actually bring her closer to him. She gets to see more of him as a person, a side few ever get to see of Harry Potter. I believe if they had consummated their marriage the first night, she would desire him as always, but would stop seeing him as quite so noble (or desirable because of said trait) as her current impression suggests.

I really like you having Tracey sing to Harry, I think he's missing a bit of maternal warmth in his life. Given, she is his wife, and not his substitute mother, but similar affections will do him good.

Thank you for a splendid chapter. I hope for more soon.

Wish you the best.

SassyFrass posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 1:08pm

Good update. I liked that Harry teased Hermione about Tracey's mouth. That was hilarious.

Clell65619 posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 1:04pm

- Nice chapter. Harry has a level of moral maturity I know *I* could never match...

Crys replied:

At 17, I don't know that I could, either.