Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

misterq posted a comment on Monday 10th November 2008 5:48am

Regina, feel free to use and expand any of my plot bunnies into a story. If you could, just post the link so I can read it. Awesome!

Regina Noctis posted a comment on Saturday 25th October 2008 4:48pm

(397) had to be my favorite. LOL, the real bookworm! And the affinities to different power sources is interesting...I might make a story based on that? lol

And thanks for publishing my bunnies! I'll let you know if I come up with any more... XD

Regina

Crys replied:

If you want to make a story on that, I have no objections.   If you actually want to, let me know and I'll get you in touch with "misterq" as it was his idea in the first place.

Thanks for all the ideas, and I'll eagerly take any more you send in.

Katherine Summers posted a comment on Tuesday 21st October 2008 9:52pm

I was in chemistry yesterday and I wonder if Harry could kill all the death eaters and voldy by commanding Kreacher to pour bleach into every toilet in their hideout....involuntary gassing death...

Puck1 posted a comment on Tuesday 21st October 2008 1:51pm

This one popped in my head last week, after seeing the bonus question on a test in a martial arts class my uni is offering: Voldermort wandering into a cage fight between Mickey Mouse and Bugs Bunny.

bookaholic_au posted a comment on Sunday 19th October 2008 11:37pm

Tom's mother lives and returns to her ancestral home. Her brother (just out of Azkaban on parole) returns home after a long night at a dingy pub in knockturn alley. Tom cries all night but his mother (who takes sleeping potions) sleeps through it. At about 4 in the morning after a long and sleepless night, Morfin Gaunt shakes the baby, and the baby dies.

His mother is heartbroken. Everyone else is relieved.

bookaholic_au posted a comment on Sunday 19th October 2008 10:21pm

Bunny No. 35:

Did you know that when there's a cow on the tracks, the driver has to speed up, but if it's a pig they have to stop? It's 'cause pigs are so dense, that they can derail a train, whereas a cow gets squashed easily.

There's an idea - murder on the Hogwarts Express.

Voldemort and Co. commandeer the Hogwarts express and McGonnagal transfigures a pebble into a pig and bye-bye death eaters. (This all occurs while the train is on a suitably narrow bridge)

Patches posted a comment on Sunday 19th October 2008 3:50pm

These are great. I applaud all the contributors with their creative ways to bring about the demise of Moldy Wort. You know who I mean. Thanks for writing. pms

darthloki posted a comment on Sunday 19th October 2008 1:49pm


Some hours later, an American scientist cast a cursory glance out of one of the dock windows on the International Space Station, did a lightning-fast double take, and screamed. "Holy Mother of God! Patterson, radio Houston NOW!!"
Her partner didn't even look up from the computer he was bent over. "What about?"
"Aliens are real, they're humanoid, and there's one outside the window right now who wants to come in!"


*laughs hysterically*

darthloki posted a comment on Sunday 19th October 2008 1:35pm

Voldie was a Muggle's son,
But Voldie is no more.
What Voldie thought was H2O
Was H2SO4.


*giggles*

Sadly, I found that funniest of the lot.

Eric Oppen posted a comment on Saturday 18th October 2008 10:08am

If "the power he knows not" is love, what would happen if Harry Potter sprayed Voldemort down with Essence of Attractiveness...and he was promptly grabbed and dragged away by every witch in the vicinity, only to be found dead later, his robes in tatters and a silly smile on his face?

redjacobson posted a comment on Saturday 18th October 2008 1:46am

SNERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There were some funny ones there!

red

J.D. Nicholai posted a comment on Friday 17th October 2008 7:30pm

Hermione using books to attack death eaters was quite amusing.

Wolfric posted a comment on Thursday 16th October 2008 6:43pm

I liked the last one best. W.

Viridian posted a comment on Thursday 16th October 2008 9:08am

Friend-fire. Heheheheheh... Awful pun, great twist!

misterq posted a comment on Thursday 16th October 2008 3:29am

Awesome! I got several in and people seemed to like them! Thank you all!

So here's one for next time (maybe):

In the middle of a small peaceful wizarding park stood what appeared to be a very lifelike statue mostly covered in pigeon droppings. Who the nameless Dark Lord with reptilian features was or when he lived was not written on the pedestal. And indeed, most people would first glance toward the small time turner perpetually shattering while hovering in midair about two feet from the arrogant figure, attached to the Dark Lord's wand only by a glowing yellow colored spell.

If the casual passerby's eyes happen to glance down to the lone inscription carved into the worn marble placard, they would read 'Beware: Horrible things can happen to wizards that mess around with time travel'.

Crys replied:

Thanks.    Scene added to the file.

JP posted a comment on Wednesday 15th October 2008 11:49pm

Glorious - particularly loved the bookworm one and the massive,-flying,-three-headed,-teleporting,-poisonous,-fire-breathing,-feathered-serpent-with-eye-beams-that-could-also-cast-magic one. Absolute class. wombat

morriganscrow posted a comment on Wednesday 15th October 2008 11:12pm

Good Lord! Those were FABULOUS!
I loved the Bookworm in particular, but all of them made me laugh.

Ben Russell-Gough posted a comment on Wednesday 15th October 2008 9:40pm

Hillarious, all of them. I particularly enjoyed Voldie's death by cat fur and Incident of the Transfigured Rhino. XD

It is always a treat seeing new alerts from your archive, Crys.

Amamama posted a comment on Wednesday 15th October 2008 6:33pm

*sniggers* Oh, if only... Heh. Fun.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Wednesday 15th October 2008 10:26am

Commenting on Eric's idea, perhaps he goofs and ends up way too close to a white hole? Or, for a really explosive time, right between a white hole and a black hole as they come together (see Alan Dean Foster's "The End of the Matter" for a good description of what happens).