Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Zarz posted a comment on Thursday 11th January 2007 12:44pm

What would happen if Voldemort happened to, say, do a magical search for something that looked like a weapon to defeat Harry and apparated to it, only to find out the hard way it was only a movie prop, unfortunately located in a building about to be blown up for a scene? Or he could show up in a library (Madame Pince's or any other), and starts buring books. The librarian freaks out, and kills him with an expertly thrown encyclopedia or the like. Anyway, I love your story, and though I don't get all the movie references, it's really, really great! Should Killer07 be given co-author status by this point? :) This is such a hilarious idea, and a sure-fire antidote for some of the angst out there!

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Two bunnies added to file.

veive posted a comment on Thursday 11th January 2007 6:56am

I want to see harry as a t-rex animagus...
*wicked grin*

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.   Well, with more than just the t-rex possibility . . .

GryffindorDragon posted a comment on Thursday 11th January 2007 5:31am

Did this get posted correctly? There is only 100 to 107, and 107 doesn't appear complete?

Crys replied:

Up to 107 so far.   I'll be adding to the file as I get time, bunnies, and a cooperative muse (not necessarily in that order).

Yes, 107 is posted as I intended.   We know the ritual required blood from the enemy, forcibly taken.   What happens if the blood no longer qualifies as "forcibly taken"?   Answer, it's botched up the ritual, thereby either killing baby-Voldemort or at least causing a major problem with the ritual.

Robin Westerly posted a comment on Thursday 11th January 2007 5:22am

coooool!

Puck1 posted a comment on Wednesday 10th January 2007 2:42pm

Third: Someone slips Umbridge and two other witches/wizards love potions and then portkeys them to Voldermort.

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.

Puck1 posted a comment on Wednesday 10th January 2007 2:41pm

Another plot bunny just hit me: Voldermort tries to climb an electrical fence.

Puck1 posted a comment on Wednesday 10th January 2007 2:15pm

Just an odd idea: The Wizard of Oz scene where Dorthy's house falls on the Wicked Witch of the West. Only this time, it's Voldermort.

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Wednesday 10th January 2007 1:07pm

I actually love all of them, but, darn it, you made me think with the last one. What would the effects be? Please pass on my head scratching to Killer07, and, no, its not lice, just curiosity. Would the willingness of the blood turn it into a light magic blood ritual?

Mike (MoA)

Crys replied:

*shrug*   What are the results when a regular magic spell is messed up?   Unexpected results, never what you were originally intending.

Now, this is a very complex and intricate Dark Ritual.   Messing up one of THOSE steps could result in all sorts of unpredictable effects.

But I'm not a magical theorist, so my best guess is that he comes out looking like Michael Jackson.

ashmo posted a comment on Wednesday 10th January 2007 12:22pm

I'm not actualy finished with all the stories, but when I saw the SG1 one (#104) I just had to stop and say:

YOU ROCK!

All right, im done. Youre amazing and keep up the goodness.

PS. I'm done now and the rest are cool too.

Mikkun posted a comment on Wednesday 10th January 2007 12:01pm

This was a barrel of laughs for me. Kudos to all who have submitted their bunnies.

But number 44 had me gagging. Almost had to gouge my eyes out!

But I admit that it was pretty funny to see even Voldemort react negatively at Umbridge's body *shudders* Please, no more naked Umbridge!

WOnder what's worse though, seeing Umbridge naked or seeing Voldemort pop his head off. XD

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Wednesday 10th January 2007 11:39am

*snicker* That last has to be the sneakiest one, yet. I wonder what the results will be?

morriganscrow posted a comment on Wednesday 10th January 2007 9:56am

Brilliant!
Many had me laughing out loud, several saw my glasses fog up.
I do hope there will be more to come.

Brad1 posted a comment on Wednesday 10th January 2007 8:31am

just reread all of them they are hilarious and yours were the best! keep up the awesome writing!

Donald Deutsch posted a comment on Wednesday 10th January 2007 7:25am

Ok, you have given me some hillarious moments in this story, I have one for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Voldemort was laying in bed waiting for the verdict from the Healer he captured to tell him why he was feeling so down and out of sorts. It seemed that he had been so out of it for some time now, that he finally took and had one of his Death Eaters capture a healer to find out. He had been throwing up blood and pieces of stuff that didn't look good to him. When the Healer finally came in looking grave he said. "Mr. Voldemort, I'm sorry, but you seem to have gotten Cancer. I'm also sorry to tell you that it could have been cured if you had come to us when you first had symptoms, but it has gone on to long, and has infected your entire system, and you have only about 5 weeks to live, again I'm sorry." With that Voldemort nodded to one of his flunkies and they killed the healer, for he was so weak now that he couldn't use magic. Voldemort damned his muggle father for a muggle illness, and fell into a coma before dying 2 weeks later from massive organ failure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dedicate that one to my brother who died last year from inoperable cancer. I hope it is a good enough one for your story.

Donald

Crys replied:

First, my condolences on your loss.

Second, I'm afraid this fic is made of short and, most importantly, absurd methods for Voldemort to lose his life.   I'm sorry, but this one is not absurd nor particularily funny (at least to me).

Thank you for your offering, but I'm afraid it doesn't fit with the flow of the rest of this fic.

ShadowNixxie posted a comment on Wednesday 10th January 2007 7:07am

Awww... Where's the rest?

Crys replied:

You're the first to ask, so you owe me 894 bunnies to complete the set :)

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 10th January 2007 5:52am

Szalinski was brilliant. In fact they all were. I think the last was the most clever though the Stargate ones made me giggle endlessly. Wonderful.

Amamama posted a comment on Wednesday 10th January 2007 4:44am

*snort* That last one, definitely. Too bad he didn't say that.

Mitchell posted a comment on Wednesday 10th January 2007 4:43am

Hmm, I seem to remember death #107 coming from Drake's What would Ravenclaw Harry do challenge at pottersplace3 late least year (october/november If I remember correctly.) Not sure if its an honest mistake or not.

On the whole quite good and I got a chuckle out of a few of them.

Crys replied:

If I duplicated someone else's idea, I apologize.   I'm not on PP3, so I'm unaware of that one.

JBern posted a comment on Wednesday 10th January 2007 4:14am

Here's on for your collection.

"Yes. Set it there. In the center." Wormtail directed the two moving men setting up his Master's new throne chair. This new one looked fit for an emperor.

Inspecting the chair on the raised dias Pettigrew was pleased. One of the movers started to sit in the chair only to find himself staring at the point of Wormtail's wand. "No one sits in the Master's chair except the Master!"

Cowered the two men quickly were led from the room by Severus Snape. Pettigrew knew they would be Obliviated before they were allowed to leave.

In the corridor leading to the apparition point Snape regarded the two nondescript men from Two Wizards and a Magic Carpet knowing the polyjuice would wear off in ten more minutes. "You're certain the device is armed?"

"Next person to sit on it goes boom. Right Gred?"

"Absolutely Forge. Twenty Kilos of that C-4 stuff, that Harry bought. Should do nicely."

JBern

Crys replied:

Scene added to the file as-is.

BTW: "Two Wizards and a Magic Carpet" ?   *snicker*

RainingFlowers posted a comment on Wednesday 10th January 2007 3:56am

Merope Gaunt's child was a stillborn. She was distraught, of course, and died soon afterwards in the orphanage.

Voldemort got a few of his Inferius spells wrong. Bad idea.