Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Eric Oppen posted a comment on Wednesday 25th April 2007 7:03am

How about having Voldie chase Luna, and corner her by the lake...just in time to find out a few things:
1) That the lake is actually an arm of the ocean
2) That Luna's got the "Innsmouth Look" and wasn't just running, but running for help,
3) That Father Dagon, Mother Hydra and the rest of the Deep Ones from "The Shadow Over Innsmouth" don't LIKE drylanders threatening their kin?

Crys replied:

Sorry, but I don't even recognize the genre.

Patches posted a comment on Wednesday 25th April 2007 5:27am

Madam Pince strikes again! This was good. I like it and Lucius did it! I also like "Death by Dementors". Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. pms

John Lee Howard posted a comment on Wednesday 25th April 2007 4:07am

I feel as though something is missing here... like 48 of them.

Crys replied:

I'll add more to the existing chapter as ideas are sent in.   I did the previous chapters the same way.

Killer07 posted a comment on Sunday 22nd April 2007 8:45am

The Devil is annoyed. She doesn't get any souls anymore because in the war against Riddle the people die protecting innocents and Riddle and his followers are nearly immortal. Because of this she decides to do a rare thing help the light side. She decides to give Harry control of a small army of demons to help them even picks some of her personal guard for this job and commands every demon and wraith that is already on earth to follow Harry's command (Voldy say bye bye to you Dementor army)

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   A variation of this bunny added to file.   Your 55th.

Killer07 posted a comment on Sunday 22nd April 2007 8:00am

While having some fun with muggles in Sunnydale Voldy mets a "muggle" girl named Willow. She quickly shows him that even muggles can access magic if they know how and then even better because they need no stupid wands :-)

Greetings

Killer07

Killer07 posted a comment on Sunday 22nd April 2007 7:58am

After his rebirth Voldemort tries to locate a strong source of magic. His search leads to Sunnydale in the USA where he promptly gets mistaken for a Demon by the local Slayer Buffy :-)

Crys replied:

Sorry, didn't watch BtVS.

Gullwhacker2 posted a comment on Sunday 15th April 2007 3:15pm

This is Gullwhacker; I just use this account because I made the password easier to remember. And I'm lazy.

Death suggestion: I'm still playing NetHack. A mind flayer eating his brain seems like a nice easy and nasty way to kill off a powerful wizard.

Bitter? Me? Surely, you jest. *grin*

Killer07 posted a comment on Tuesday 10th April 2007 11:18am

A possession gone wrong hit a muggle pc. Now Voldy got turned into a lvl 1 undead in the World of Warcraft and dropped at the entrance of Stormwind.

Greetings

Killer07

Puck1 posted a comment on Tuesday 10th April 2007 8:06am

Ever seen Thundercats? Voldermort, meet the Thundercats.

Crys replied:

I saw your thread in the forums.

Sorry, but never watched it.

Johnny Eagle posted a comment on Sunday 8th April 2007 3:56pm

#9 - I don't get it
#10 - ....do I want to know exactly how THAT would've happened?
#44 - *blames Treck for that one*
#71 - see #9
#79 - .....I don't want to know, do I?
#88 - Took me a couple of seconds to figure out what happened
#113 - I thought #44 was bad
#132 - ........

Crys replied:

#9 - Zork.   A text-only adventure game by Infocom Corp.
#10 - Probably not.   Was an idea inspired by X-Men movie, though.
#44 - Me, too.
#71 - The aliens from the X-Files series
#79 - No, and neither do I.   Lily has had more than a decade to store up her anger.
#88 - "Do not take the Lord's name in vain."
#113 - I'd offer you some brain bleach, but I'm all out myself.
#132 - Hey, Neville coulda been the Chosen One instead.

Killer07 posted a comment on Monday 2nd April 2007 1:59am

And another failed ritual.
Voldy tries to send himself and his followers into the future. He and his Death munchers apear on the Enterprise at the final moments when the Klingons board it and the self-destruct is in the final countdown.(Timeframe end of Star Trek III)

Greetings

Killer07

David Thacker posted a comment on Wednesday 28th March 2007 7:09pm

Here is an idea that was inspiered(spelling?) by the story "Thief" by rorscharchblot and it is Riddle gets hit with a sex change spell or potion has well has a spell that makes men wsh to have sex with the person and he gets portkeyed to an all male prison where the men have not seen a women for years.

Crys replied:

Okay, that's too cruel even for him ;)

Gullwhacker posted a comment on Monday 26th March 2007 3:04am

Aww, the puppy gets a new toy!

As for a bunny idea...

...I'm sure a list of NetHack deaths could prove useful. While bitten to death by a newt might be going a bit too far, and "The death ray bounces! You die..." has more or less been done...

Tom Riddle 'borrowed' a number of dark books from the library at Hogwarts. The stack was heavy and made it hard to see. This led to trouble when the staircase quietly moved...

> You fall down the stairs. You die...

Another one: Voldemort rides his pet basilisk into battle, letting its gaze kill wantonly. Harry steps up, eyes firmly closed...and holds up a mirror. Voldemort and the basilisk see the reflected gaze, and are petrified.

Not immediately fatal, but given a pick-axe...

Hope these help!

Crys replied:

Thanks.   The first bunny added to file.

Killer07 posted a comment on Saturday 17th March 2007 1:39pm

A failed ritual lands Voldy in a Borg Cube. As he gets assimilated the collective thinks the fragile body of drone V09768 is to inefficient and this can't be easily corrected. Because of this it's decided to recycle the drone and delete this illogical data gained from it from the collective. The entity was cleary delusional.

Greetings

Killer07

Killer07 posted a comment on Saturday 17th March 2007 1:33pm

Because of his ignorance off all things muggle he Voldy doesn't know of the dangers of a muggle power line. As he chases Harry on a broomstick Harry avoids the Powerline in the last second but Voldy's reaction time is not fast enough.

Greetings

Killer07 (After a long time another bunny)

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.   Your 54th.

shadowpharaoh1991 posted a comment on Friday 16th March 2007 9:17am

bunny idea: (Yu-Gi-Oh!)

Yami stared contemptuously at the man who had dared to try to steal the Millennium Puzzle. He had played the Shadow Game with him. The other man had failed. Now he had to pay the ultimate price.

"Penalty Game! Soul Deletion!"

Unfortunately for Voldemort, Harry Potter had just destroyed his last Horcrux minutes earlier.

Crys replied:

Sorry, don't read / watch Yu-Gi-Oh.

ihatefanet posted a comment on Wednesday 7th March 2007 5:37am

(Referencing The Sentinel)

A 6'1" (but otherwise nondescript) male sat in an out-of-the-way girls' bathroom at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, pondering what he had just heard.

It was rather fortuitous for the Wizarding world, then, that Cascade PD detective Jim Ellison's enhanced senses heard the clomping of feet and the rustling of robes coming from behind a certain sink.

By the time the footsteps stopped right behind the sink, Ellison had already drawn his standard-issue sidearm.

By the time the grinding of the hidden door opening had started, the sidearm was off safety.

By the time the hidden door had finished opening, the air was ringing from the echoes of three gunshots.

Voldemort tumbled all the way back down the stairs to the floor of the Chamber of Secrets.

Jim Ellison peered down. "Well, that was easy."

Crys replied:

Sorry, but never watched (or read) The Sentinel.

Killer07 posted a comment on Wednesday 21st February 2007 10:10am

Spectre Moldyshorts comes between a fight of Danny Phantom and one of his enemys and gets send into the ghosts zone by Danny. Unfortunately some of the Ghosts where once Victims of old Moldy when they lived. Because of this Voldy isn't really liked in the Ghost Zone. For example one of Walkers Rules in his book is "Voldemort isn't allowed to enter the Ghost Zone ever"....

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

I don't even recognize the genre, I'm sorry to say.

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Monday 19th February 2007 6:00pm

Okay. Here's a new one, and I think you can blame Kinsfire for it. He did one where Harry goes "Accio Bella's heart." Would "Accio Voldemort's Heart" work?

Crys replied:

I've seen variations of this used, and I even used one in bunny # 33.

Killer07 posted a comment on Monday 19th February 2007 10:14am

Voldemort is tracking down a magical artifact. He finds a lead to this artifact that tells him to continue his search in Raccoon City. Unfortunately nobody told him about the experiments of the Umbrella Corporation in this area.

Greetings

Killer07 (I should buy me a new GameCube to play Resident Evil again. The old one is still in the home of my mother :-( )

Crys replied:

Never played Resident Evil, I'm afraid.