Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Brandon West posted a comment on Wednesday 1st March 2006 7:42am

You should be hung, drawn, quartered, poisoned, stabbed, castrated/tube tied, and cut up again in dog treats for that male Veela one. No, I'm Sirius. *grin*

How about he gets kissed by all those Dementors he freed from Azkaban?

Crys replied:

The Veela!Draco thing was a parody of the sub-genre of such fics.

Your bunny has been added to the file. Thanks.

millercommamatt posted a comment on Wednesday 1st March 2006 7:12am

Here's one you might add.

Lord Voldemort granted young Harry a brief meeting before what he knew would be the boy's destruction. And thus, they sat in a small muggle pub in Speyside at a worn oak table. Volemort watched Harry sip slowly at a pint of cask ale while he himself drank freely from a glass of the finest wine. (Perhaps keeping a few muggles around wouldn't be such a bad idea.) Suddenly, Harry looked up from his glass and stared into the eyes of the Dark Lord. Voldemort knew the child was expecting an answer to his offer. Voldemort slowly hissed, "You expect me to turn away from the Dark Arts? You are a fool. You walk away from the greatest power I have even seen, and now you expect me to do the same. The Dark Arts are the key to my eventual rise as the master of this planet. Why would I abandon them?"

"Because I have asked you. And because your loyalty to the man who brought you out of the muggle world should be greater than your ambition. And because I have poisoned your drink."

The last thing Voldmort saw before everything faded to black, was a grin so evil that it put his own to shame.

-millercommamatt

Dialogue stolen and adapted from the Babylon 5 episode Ceremonies of Light and Dark

Crys replied:

Lando Mollari to Lord Refa. Good show.

David Wangen posted a comment on Wednesday 1st March 2006 6:50am

"He was so intent upon what was in front of him that he didn't hear the door open behind him, nor did he hear Harry Potter sneak into the room.

"I KNOW I'm in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike, you bloody computer!" "

I laughed my a** off. However, I found the male veela one both disturbing and profoundly sickening...

Good little vignettes.

Crys replied:

The veela!Draco thing is a jab at all of those type stories that were running around awhile back.

Olafr posted a comment on Wednesday 1st March 2006 6:46am

That was a rather curious thing to read over breakfast. Quite amusing. :-)

As for ideas... How about, Voldemort trips over something and falls into the Veil (maybe a banana skin)? Or maybe invades Hogwarts and gets grabbed and eaten by the Giant Squid?

Cute idea, thanks for sharing iwth us.

sailrpopeye posted a comment on Wednesday 1st March 2006 6:19am

Well... that was certainly... different...

But great though - will there possibly be a continuation to these? Especially liked the Knight Bus bit "OOOps - sorry about that..." and Lucius offing an uppety half-blood...

Maybe:

A Roadrunner type scene with Harry tied to the tracks, Moldieshorts gloating over him, and then being plastered by a train coming the other way on the adjoining tracks?

Or maybe a confrontation in a disco, with Voldie being jarred as he fires off an AK, hitting a mirror globe and getting fried himself by the thirty or so reflected beams?

Ed

Crys replied:

Added to file. Thanks for the bunny.

gilly131 posted a comment on Wednesday 1st March 2006 5:56am

Just the laugh I needed, since I am stuck at home taking care of a sick child. Of course my brain isn't working so I will have to sit and figure out the anagram.

Meghan posted a comment on Wednesday 1st March 2006 5:52am

orgy plus ron weasley- ha! double ha! good job... how about Voldemort getting strung by his gonads when tonks butchers a spell? or tonks tripping and falling into him or winky forcing him to cry that he really is a mama's boy and wants to be loved and then she takes care of him and he's docile forever or mmm... how's about a romance with a dementor? giggle image the kiss then bwuah

Crys replied:

A variation of your bunny added to the file. Thanks!

Tom Pearson1 posted a comment on Wednesday 1st March 2006 5:45am

The one with Luna is brilliant. Thanks for cheering me up from this bloody flu!

Crys replied:

Despite the flu bug, glad I could help.

Hope you feel better soon.

m4r13 posted a comment on Wednesday 1st March 2006 5:33am

So great, thanks, that was really great, but I didn't take the warning at the beginning and I quite spill out my tea on my laptop... Nevermind, I suppose that the singing plush purple dinosaur is Barney the great love of the children under five ? *this horrible plush is unbearable. Four month of this thing singing was killing me when I was au pair in Eire, kill Barney, kill Barney !!*

Alright, I'm better now. ^___^

I love the Luna one. Poor narrow minded Voldishort... Oh and the orgy is so great... I'm sure you can find some different approach for each girl. Padma the clever one, Parvati the giggling one, some kind of funny game, Susan some pity might work, etc.

Love your stories.

Marie

Alara Moonrunner posted a comment on Wednesday 1st March 2006 5:15am

Bwhahahaha! How about Voldie desides to have a piano/pool table/other object moved into one of the rooms at Riddle mansion and it drops onto his head.

or:

He goes for a swim and somehow drowns.

Crys replied:

Added to file. Thanks for the bunny.

Arkeus posted a comment on Wednesday 1st March 2006 5:04am

another great (if a bit short) story from you!!
nice :-)

Gardengirl posted a comment on Wednesday 1st March 2006 5:01am

Ab fab! I especially liked the orgy idea... how very teenage boy! Glad your muse inspired this, and keep feeding it whatever mind-altering concoction you must in order to keep such delicacies flowing.

David Thacker posted a comment on Wednesday 1st March 2006 4:52am

Here is a bunny Riddle give the location to where Harry is but it is a volcano or nucaler power plant core.

Crys replied:

Added to file. Thanks for the bunny.

David Thacker posted a comment on Wednesday 1st March 2006 4:49am

That was great and that last one was kind of sceary(spelling?).Ron has a Dark Lord {shudder}.

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Wednesday 1st March 2006 4:49am

Very funny.

<bunny> How about Voldemort, after being killed lots of times, because Harry can't find the last Horcrux decides to break the ressurrect/get killed cycle by not killing Harry. He gets addicted to TV and beer, and eventually has a heart attack? </bunny>

(Had another one - something about him finally killing Harry, and it turns out the prophesy was about Neville all along, but it seems to have hopped away)

Thanks for writing.

Tom A.

Sonicdale posted a comment on Wednesday 1st March 2006 4:19am

Chris, my man. That was just pure evil.
Evil.
EEEeeeeevvviiillllll.

Barney?

*pokes eyes with pencils, trying to erase the images*

Good. Now all we need to see is Voldemort being introduced to an American B-52 and the 5000 lb bomb - what was it called ... a bunker buster? *googles* ahh... The BLU-82B. Nice.

Crys replied:

Added to file. Thanks for the bunny.

Jon Rosebaugh posted a comment on Wednesday 1st March 2006 4:18am

"Seems that young Potter was correct," Unspeakable Kay observed.

"I'm more glad that we came out here against Fudge's orders," Unspeakable Jay replied.



Slash pairing?

Crys replied:

Sorry, "came out" like "came out here to Albania".

Alexander posted a comment on Wednesday 1st March 2006 3:43am

Else-Norway?

Crys replied:

Anagram for "Ron Weasley"

Kinsfire posted a comment on Wednesday 1st March 2006 3:34am

"You can't seriously expect me . . . Are you out of your mind?!"

Harry shrugged again. "Padma, it's for the good of the wizarding world."

"Well, maybe, but . . . An orgy with you and fifteen girls?" she asked in disbelief

----

Hey! No stealing my storylines! *laugh*

And as for Dark Lord Else Norway? There's GOT to be a better anagram out there for him...