Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

DragoFlare posted a comment on Tuesday 30th October 2007 6:26am

The duel had gone on for hours, neither side giving any quarter. Finally, a disarming hex struck Harry and separated him from his wand.

"At last, my most hated enemy is unarmed and at my mercy!" Voldermort chuckled as he fired his final spell.

"AVADA KEDAVARA!"

FLASH!

the spell splashed harmlessly against the flames that sprang to life aroung Harry, they swirled wildly and took the form of a giant bird.

"What in Merlin's name?!?" The dark lord gasped as Harry rose into the air.

"You should know that my mother was incapable of having children, so her cousin offered to allow my father to artificially impregnate her. This is the gift of my Mother Jean Grey. The phoenix force!" Harry shouted as he lashed out incinerating Voldermort with a massive column of psychic flames.

Gullwhacker2 posted a comment on Monday 29th October 2007 10:19am

Harry and Voldemort have a showdown in the mountains. Voldemort continues taunting Harry as they fight, gloating that he can counter or stop anything Harry throws at him.

"Anything? You want to bet?"
"Indeed. I can stand here and block anything you care to throw at me!"
"Is that so..."

And Harry, in response, uses a simple, well-aimed Reducto. Not aimed at Voldemort, but at the unstable mountainside behind him.

"Have fun blocking my avalanche, Tom." Pulls out his broom and flies off as Voldemort, trapped by his own vow, tries to stop a force of nature.


As another, shorter idea - which may have been done - Stepped on by Godzilla.

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to the file.   Your 22nd

Patches posted a comment on Monday 29th October 2007 8:23am

Quite creative. It would have saved a lot of people if a dementor had got Voldemort in Albania. Everyone assummed Voldemort was "the" Dark Lord. Their ignorance killed everyone. Not good. Fawks feather would not have liked to be used to kill Voldemorts father and grandparents. That would have saved a lot of grief too. Harry brother of Athena. That is good. Now he has to take care of Zeus and then come back for Voldemort. Not much of a warm up indeed. Be careful what you ask for, you might get it. Voldemort got it in the form of a book.
Voldmort may have grown up in a muggle orphanage but he didn't pay much attention to airplanes. Voldemort killed everyone and ended up all alone waiting for the end of the world. Not such a good idea afterall. Have to watch out for those drivers in training. Voldemort didn't get the warning of "student driver". Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Not giving good directions to your inferi can be bad for your health. Muggle mail bombs. No magic to detect. Again, Voldemort should have been more aware of the whole world around him.
Quite a few good ideas. Except of course, killing everyone was not good. Thanks for sending these along for our enjoyment. pms

Nogoalielikeme posted a comment on Monday 29th October 2007 6:23am

ummm, you only went to 261, how's math?

Crys replied:

As I've said at the beginning of the past few chapters, I add scenes to these chapters as ideas are sent to me or occur to me.   Once a chapter is at 50, I start the next chapter.

lordblack posted a comment on Sunday 28th October 2007 3:31am

I liked that last one the most!

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Saturday 27th October 2007 3:57pm

A variation on #258, Voldemort wins and achieves immortality, then tries to de-stabilize and take over the muggle world. He goofs, though, and manages to trigger a nuclear war that wipes the planet clean of all life but him; without the life to regenerate it, magic itself eventually withers and Tom finds that his magic-based immortality had a restrictive clause he didn't realize as he gets progressively more debilitated as the magic decreases and finally dies when it disappears.

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to the file

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Saturday 27th October 2007 12:40pm

I've got a bit of a twisted addition to Jake Grey's idea, have the cross erected upside down. It increases the agony and has some other symbolic aspects.

Jake Grey posted a comment on Saturday 27th October 2007 8:14am

*stops laughing long enough to type a suggestion of his own*

Lord Voldemort sat in a darkened interior room of the former Riddle family home, listening despondently as his thirty remaining followers sporadically fired curses and fought to shore up the wards against the onslaught. Spells from the wizards, Molotov Cocktails, stones and even firearms from the squibs and magic-aware muggles cascaded back at the crumbling old manor house, in defiance of a token effort by the Aurors to hold back the baying mob from burning down the building and killing everyone inside.
The Power The Dark Lord Knows Not turns out to be public relations, Voldemort growled silently, wincing as some sort of improvised bomb crashed through an upstairs window and detonated, sending several roofing nails through the ceiling and narrowly missing him.
A distinct magical vibration and a savage roar from the mob informed him that the wards had been defeated. Voldemort briefly debated retreat, but discarded the notion. A lifetime on the run, reviled by all yet regarded as little more than a loose end, forever tasting the bitter bile of defeat... Better death than that.
Voldemort stood, and drew his wand. "Victory may be yours, Potter," he spat, "but in Slytherin's name, I shall make it a bloody one... Death Eaters!" he bellowed. "To me!"

Despite themselves, many of the mob were privately quite impressed at the courage with which the Death Eaters charged headlong, firing curses as they ran and inflicting many casualties before being overwhelmed. Voldemort was the last to fall, finally toppling under a barrage of curses from a small picked band of wizards led by Harry Potter himself.

Voldemort jerked back to consciousness as a bucket of water hit him in the face, and looked from the baying crowds to his prophesied nemesis, and scowled. "Not very Gryffindor of you to be here to gloat, Potter," he snarled.
"Maybe," Harry replied, smiling in a way that even Voldemort found disturbing, "but I wouldn't miss this for the world. Look behind you, Tom."
Voldemort hissed at the use of his despised muggle name, but turned anyway, and inhaled sharply.
Even a pureblood would have immediately understood the purpose of the large wooden cross, and even the symbolism attached to it. Voldemort supposed that he ought to take it as a twisted sort of compliment.

Needless to say, this was of minimal comfort in the last eighteen hours of his life.

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to the file

rune1806 posted a comment on Saturday 27th October 2007 7:25am

LOVED LOVED LOVED the barney one.

Killer07 posted a comment on Saturday 27th October 2007 5:21am

For the resurrection ritual Voldy modified a vampire ritual to resurrect powerfull vampires like dracula. What he didn't know that through this his body had a few vampire attributes like a allergy against sunlight. He found out about this problem the next sunrise.

Greetings

Killer07 (From our series "Rituals... what could go wrong.)

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to the file.   Your 80th.

csxa132 posted a comment on Saturday 27th October 2007 1:59am

Voldemort was sitting in front of a computer. SOmething was written, Virus activated. Press DELeTE in order to stop it. He searched the keyboard.
When he found it, he smiled and pressed it
Nobody knew where voldemort went

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Friday 26th October 2007 9:30am

NOTE: My last suggestion was occassioned by a real world experience some 35 years ago where someone (no, not me) managed to put a print statement in an infinite do-loop. 'Twas the first, and only, time I've very seen and heard a mainframe printer shift into overdrive.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Friday 26th October 2007 8:28am

The last two bunnies mentioned are from "Robocop" (OCP) and "Sweeny Tood, The Demon Barber of Fleet Street" (q.v.)

Hmm, just a thought, Harry lets slip taht in the depths of the Black vault, he found a potion or ritual that allows him to apparently become invisible. Snape brews it for Tom and, only after he takes it does Tom find out -why- it makes you invisible, it's a shrinking charm inset in the magical equivalent of an "infinite do loop" and he keeps shrinking forever.

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to the file

twistedmic posted a comment on Friday 26th October 2007 6:53am

I've got a bunny idea.

"Hogwarts will soon be mine!" Lord Voldemort cried as the portkey dropped him, and his army of Death Eaters inside the wards of Hogwarts castle. "And I will mount the heads of Potter and the old fool over my throne!"
"Halt." A loud, deep voice commanded. "You are trespassing on private property. One have twenty seconds to leave the premises."
Voldemort turned to the sound of the voice and saw a tall metal statue with reverse articulated legs and a large, wide, stubby two fingered arms and a large, grotesquely rounded head stationed near the main doors to the castle.
"You dare command me!" Voldemort shrieked with rage.
"You have fifteen seconds to comply." The statue said in reply.
Voldemort snapped up his wand and shouted. "Avada Kedavra!
The killing curse splashed harmlessly against the statues head. "Hostile actions detected." The statue growled menacingly "Lethal force no authorized."
Bright flashes of yellow-orange light leapt from the fingers of the arms, accompanied by deafening peals of thunder.

Harry smiled as he heard screams and gunfire drifted up from the ground floor to the balcony he was on and turned to Susan. "You were right, hiring OCP for security was a good idea."

Crys replied:

Don't recognize the reference, I'm afraid.

Eric Oppen posted a comment on Friday 26th October 2007 6:04am

While he was in London, young Tom Riddle rubbed his chin. "Hmmm. I think I need a shave."

He noticed a barber shop, and went on in---off of Fleet Street.

Sweeney Todd smiled. "You're next, young man! I'll polish you off in a jiffy!"

Crys replied:

That has to be a reference to something, but I don't recognize it.

kainboa posted a comment on Thursday 25th October 2007 6:41pm

LMAO!!!, theese are as hilarious as the rest of the ideas.

keep 'em comming :)

Tildessmoo posted a comment on Thursday 25th October 2007 6:37pm

Woohoo! Another update! I always love finding more squished Riddles...

Anyway, allow me to bunny, as I'm way too tired right now to scene. There's two little puzzle boxes that I'm sure Voldemort would love to find due to their purported dark mystical origins. One is Wu Xia's prison, but I seem to recall you're not much for cartoons (well, anime, anyway, as my Naruto-themed bunnies' responses would indicate), so I'm not sure you'd want to use that one. But that's all right because the Lament Configuration is so much cooler. So, basically it's two bunnies in one: crossover with "Xiaolin Showdown," and crossover with "Hellraiser."

And I just remembered Ruskbyte's fic as I finished writing this... Well, it's a bit different if Voldy opens it himself, isn't it? And I didn't steal the idea consciously (not that it matters much seeing as I'm nearly unconscious at this point anyway).

Crys replied:

Never saw Hellraiser, so not going to use the idea.   I was going to point you at Ruskbyte's story if you hadn't brought it up yourself.

For anyone else reading this: Evil Be Thou My Good.   Fair warning, this is a very dark short story.

Glad you're enjoying  these, Tildessmoo,   and that you're still sending ideas in!

morriganscrow posted a comment on Thursday 25th October 2007 2:08pm

Excellent!
All of these demises were great, although one was a trifle melancholy!
Keep up the great work people.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Thursday 25th October 2007 1:40pm

#250 makes me chuckle, it also makes me want to see Tom meet up with Marvin the Martian and/or "Duck Dodgers in the 23-1/2 Century".

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Thursday 25th October 2007 1:39pm

*chuckle* Some nice ones there. #251 makes me wonder what would happen if a dementor came across a horcrux? Would it be able to refine/extract the soul fragment out of it?

I have to wonder what happens in the case of Voldemort vs. Predator or Voldemort vs. Alien? I rather expect either could be an "educational" experience for Tom, especially since he's got the usual wizard's parochial view of things. One other thought, what would happen if Voldemort invaded Harry's mind during Occlumency training just as Snape broke through into Harry's mind? Would Tom's mind dump into Severus, taking them both out? The "power he knows not" in this case being the ability to connect them up without getting hurt.

Crys replied:

Dementor finding a horcrux was Killer07's original suggestion.   I modified it to a dementor finding a free-floating Voldy.   The "sentient" part.   Just emptying a horcrux wouldn't kill Voldy, after all.

Voldy vs Predator is scene . . . 96.

I like that Snape - Harry - Voldy Occlumency bridge idea.   I'm going to save that one for the next round.

Glad you're enjoying!

Edit: Bunny used as promised.   Thanks.