Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Serendipity posted a comment on Wednesday 10th January 2007 2:52am

Soap operas. "Honey, I shrunk the Dark Lord!" Goblins and Harry outwitting Voldemort? Wow..... Fantastic... :)

Cheers,
~*~LIZ

Killer07 posted a comment on Wednesday 10th January 2007 1:31am

Voldemort tries to enter Hogwarts through the forbidden Forest. Arragog thanks him for willingly entering his domain and feeding his children :-)

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.   Your 47th

Sonicdale posted a comment on Wednesday 10th January 2007 12:37am

That's COLONEL Jack to you bud ...

Little Flower Princess posted a comment on Tuesday 9th January 2007 9:46am

This was funny! Keep writing more!

Killer07 posted a comment on Monday 8th January 2007 7:34pm

Buffy is on holidays in London. She finds a local vampire gathering and decides to have a little fun. The vampires came to this place to get new instructions from Dark Dork. After the gathering Buffy thinks the pale ugly thing was a really strange and pathetic weak demon.

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Not a BtVS fan, either.

Like I keep telling you, Killer, you should start writing these :)

Killer07 posted a comment on Monday 8th January 2007 7:29pm

We all know Rituals needs special conditions to work. What happens if one changes? As Wormtail is adding the Blood into the Potion to revive Voldy Harry gives his permission to use it figuring the faster it is done the faster they can put down Moldyshorts permanently. Unfortunately the clause "unwilling taken" must be a given to avoid failure of the ritual and the explosion that follows a failure of the ritual :-)

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.   Your 46th

Killer07 posted a comment on Monday 8th January 2007 7:09pm

Jung Tom Riddle did take a credit from the Goblins and never paid it back. Now after they get the info that Moldyshorts is really Tom they come to get their money back :-)

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.   Your 45th

Stupid Fox posted a comment on Monday 8th January 2007 11:55am

Referencing Killer07's recommendation on adding 007 to the mix-

Before I got to the final line "Q is going to kill me for this" I thought you were doing a Shane Schofield allusion, especially given the grappling hook, the hugely expensive car, and the chaos. My mistake!

Killer07 posted a comment on Saturday 6th January 2007 6:11pm

Freddy Krueger is pissed. Since the war progressed to the point where muggle know of the magical world and Voldemort the children on the Elm Street don't fear him anymore but this Moldyshorts character. Where is the fun in this? So he decides to visit this guy in his dreams and show him true fear before removing him from the equation.

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Nope, didn't watch this movie (or series as the case may be), either.

Killer07 posted a comment on Saturday 6th January 2007 7:00am

A Portkey dumps Voldy in a small strange chamber together with a fly. What he doesn't know this is part of a teleporter and the inventor starts a last systemcheck and teleport test bevore he wants to test it on himself.

Greetings

Killer07

Killer07 posted a comment on Saturday 6th January 2007 6:57am

And another Stargate Bunny. Voldy aparated directly in front of the Stargate. He hears a "Chevron seven locked" and the next think he sees somethink blue coming to him...

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file. Your 44th

Killer07 posted a comment on Friday 5th January 2007 6:16am

Voldemort grew a god complex and every DE has to refer to him as a god. Now he tests a new type of portkey in the hope to break the new anti portkey wards of Hogwarts. The Result is the Portkey drops them at another planet that SG1 is currently visiting. As Voldy beginns with his i'm a god rutine O'Neil only thinks to himself not another of those snake faces and fires three zat gun shots at Moldyshorts :-)

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.   Your 43rd

Killer07 posted a comment on Friday 5th January 2007 5:33am

Voldemort finds a powerfull magical artifact. A beautiful crafted puzzle box. He solves the puzzle and gets a little visit by a pale man also known as Pinehead...

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Sorry, never watched the movie.

Killer07 posted a comment on Friday 5th January 2007 5:00am

On a raid through muggle homes Voldy and co. enter the house of the Szalinski's they find a strange aparature and accidentally set it of. Suddenly they get smaller and smaller and confronted with a whole new world with giant insects and co :-)

Greetings

Killer07 (Finaly ~10% of the deaths complete :-) )

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file. Your 42nd

Killer07 posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 11:06pm

The Department of Mystery's secretly upgraded the defenses of Azkaban without the knowledge of Fudge and co. They used a combination of muggle security systems shielded against magic and magic wards. Now Voldy and co are breaking down the wards but because of their opinions of muggle thinks they ignore those at first. Now they are confronted with computer guided automatic cannons and invisibility doesn't really help against the combination of infrared, sonar and radar to detect intruders :-)

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.   Your 41st

Killer07 posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 5:37am

As the newest try to get the freakishness out of Harry the Dursleys force him through a Barney, Teletubby and co marathon. Luckily for Harry he subconsciously uses the Connection to Moldyshorts like a pensieve and dumps all the memorys of this marathon into Voldy without renembering himself of any of those things.

Greetings

Killer07 (I know evil but hey Voldy deserves it)

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.

Your 40th.

Barney and Teletubby marathon is too evil to even inflict on HIM, so I did something slightly different.

Killer07 posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 2:57am

Turns out that the resurection ritual can have some side effects if you make a small mistake. For example illnesses that the father had in his lifetime can be transfered into the new body. And then it turned out that Tom Riddle senior had a weak heart :-). After his bootlickers failed again in a misssion he gets really angry and suddenly it was to much for his new weak heart.

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.

Your 39th.

Killer07 posted a comment on Monday 1st January 2007 6:41am

We all know fireworks can be dangerous. At New Year Voldy wants to attack some muggles and apparated directly to a launch site of a big firework as the clock reaches 0 o'clock :-)

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Modifed bunny added to file.

Your 38th

Killer07 posted a comment on Monday 1st January 2007 6:39am

Voldy has enough of Crabbe and Goyle's stupidity and sends a Killing Curse to them. Through sheer dump luck they trip and fall, the Killing Curse hits a magical mirror and gets rebounded back to Moldyshorts :-)

Greetings

Killer07 (I wish you a happy new Year)

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.

Your 37th.

PS: Happy New Year (a couple days late) to you, too.

Gullwhacker posted a comment on Monday 1st January 2007 4:52am

A short bunny idea that just hit me.

Flitwick's a duelling champion, right?

I think that fact alone brings a few ideas to mind...

Anyway, enjoying these immensely!

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.