Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Gullwhacker2 posted a comment on Monday 24th September 2007 2:17am

Plot bunny:

Harry is, as per prophecy, the Chosen One. But Voldemort continually fails to kill him because he's not the Dark Lord spoken of in prophecy. Meanwhile, halfway around the world, the Dark Lord in question continues his plans.

Voldemort is busy fighting Harry when said Dark Lord's plans to destroy the world come to fruition. Ooops.

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to the file.   Your 20th

HappeeGoLuckee posted a comment on Sunday 23rd September 2007 3:33am

Scene from Blazing Saddles, eh? Nice

Crys replied:

*grin*   Glad someone recognized that.   Thanks.

Killer07 posted a comment on Saturday 22nd September 2007 6:57am

A little known fact is that a Hocrux count's as a favourite food of the dementors. When they see one they can't resist and eat the soul piece in the Hocrux. Just as Wormtail wants to complete the resurrection ritual of Voldy a wild dementor found the last Hocrux and has a fine dinner. As a result the last part of Voldys soul goes to the afterlife because it isn't bound by the Hocruxe or a real body anymore. Meanwhile the Dementor thinks that was a fine dinner it was centuries ago since he had last such a fine dark soul (His favorite flavour because innocent and pure souls have no taste but dark and tortured souls are some of the best).

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to the file.   Your 77th

Killer07 posted a comment on Saturday 22nd September 2007 6:01am

As Voldy and Harry duel each other the Road Runner runs near Voldy as he is chased by Wile E. Coyote with rocket on his back. Wile crashes into Voldy and the rocket takes both up into the air and explodes in a firework. Unfortunately Voldy is not as resident to such damage als Wile.

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to the file.   Your 76th

Killer07 posted a comment on Saturday 22nd September 2007 4:20am

Dissapointet how the Gaunts have such a unslytherin like behavior with no real cunning and finesse Slytherin decides in his high age of 390 on his dying bed that the the line of his Squib daughter will become the true heirs of him after the line produces a wizard or witch again. But in the centuries after this the Evans line and Slytherins decision became forgotten. As Voldy summons a demon with the command to destroy the enemy's of Slytherin's true heir he is in for a nasty surprise...

Greetings

Killer07 (Another example of bad wording in a ritual and that you should research your family tree before saying which heir you are *G*)

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to the file.   Your 75th

The Crow posted a comment on Thursday 20th September 2007 12:04am

I was wondering how close to 1001 you would get. Seems theres a good chance of 1001.

There was a knock at the door. A sicilian man sat in his large leather armchair looking out his window to his daughter's wedding below.

He turned around and faced the door.
"Tom, let him in."

Tom opened the door and in came a young man with unruly black hair, piercing green eyes and a scar in the shape of a lightning bolt on his forehead.

Harry Potter took a seat and started.
"Godfather, I come to you, on the day of your daughters wedding to mae a request..."

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Scene added to file

freakyfinger posted a comment on Wednesday 19th September 2007 7:33am

Ents existed long before Tolkein used them in his book series. They are just more popular because of him.

Gullwhacker2 posted a comment on Wednesday 19th September 2007 5:13am

One that came to mind just now:

Set during, well, any scene where Voldemort's present. A bunch of aliens arrive. Little green men, flying saucer, and all. The first one steps forward, and demands "Take me to your leader."

Quoth Voldemort: "I, the Dark Lord Voldemort, rule over all. Speak, inferior-"

And the aliens start their invasion by vaporizing the self-proclaimed world leader.

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to the file.   Your 19th

Killer07 posted a comment on Friday 14th September 2007 10:51pm

The almighty decides that Harry deserves more protection when he goes to Hogwarts after years of suffering on the hands of the Dursleys (who already got a really warm spot in reserved in hell by his wife the devil) Because of this a relative young Archangel called Hermione is send to earth to pose as a muggleborn. In the Final battle Voldy and co find out the unforgivables may be powerfull but not powerfull enough to stop an angry archangel that wants to rescue Harry...

Greetings

Killer07
HHr forever

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to the file.   Your 74th

Eric Oppen posted a comment on Monday 10th September 2007 3:43pm

If "the power Voldemort knows not" is love, what would happen if Harry were to fall into the Room of Love at the Ministry...and become utterly infused with it?

Lord Voldemort scrambled through the corridors of the Ministry, his mind racing in horror. Behind him, he could hear Harry calling: "Come out, my passionate little bundle of Dark-Lordness! I am looking somewhere for you!"

Then he was glomped, and struggle as he would, he couldn't escape Harry's embrace. "Ah, my little Dark Lord, at last I have found you for the first time for the last time! *smooch smooch smooch* Your lips say 'no-no-no,' but your pretty red eyes say 'yes-yes-yes!'"

Meanwhile, the Order of the Phoenix were rolling around on the floor, heedless of Voldemort's pitiful screams of "Help! Save me! Save my virtue!" Except for Hermione Granger. Shaking her head, she shuddered.

"And to think I once laughed at Pepe LePew," she muttered.

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Scene (plus more) added to the file

Eric Oppen posted a comment on Thursday 6th September 2007 1:37pm

How about this?

Lord Voldemort stared in horror as the Avada Kedavra curse splashed off Harry Potter and his two friends. As he gaped, unable to believe his eyes, he suddenly noticed things. Their skins were very pale, even in the moonlight, their eyes had an odd reddish glow...and they had fangs!

Stepping forward, Harry said chidingly: "Silly Voldemort! There's only one way to stop us now!"

As Harry's fangs sank into his throat, Voldemort wished frantically that he could swap his wand for a crucifix or a good stout wooden stake.

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Scene added to the file

Gullwhacker2 posted a comment on Thursday 6th September 2007 5:58am

...and one more just occurred to me.

DBZ. Villain of whatever season facing the Z fighters. Heck, maybe we don't even need to specify which one. Anyway, someone fires a massive ki blast. So big that it keeps going, following the Earth's curvature.

Besides the massive property damage accrued, it nicely took out half of the battlefield of Good vs. Evil that Voldemort and Harry were preparing to fight on. Insert dumbfounded blinking.

(Mind, the dragon god would probably bring him back with everyone else, but it's still a death.)

Hmm. Would Harry repeatedly fragging Voldemort in a Quake match count as a 'thousand and one deaths of Lord Voldemort'?

Crys replied:

I don't read/watch Dragonball Z.

Gullwhacker2 posted a comment on Thursday 6th September 2007 5:48am

Yes! It's another one!

Quirrel had taken some time off, the year before the Potter brat was to arrive. Lacking any other options, Dumbledore had allowed Snape to fill in. In an effort to prove that he could handle the DADA position - honest, he could! - he taught the NEWT students a powerful spell meant for general annihilation of evil spirits. With enough wizards casting it, it could hypothetically destroy something as powerful as a Dementor, or more. Mind, it only worked against evil spirit things, so he wasn't worried about the students using it on him.

The next year, stuttering Quirrel showed up. The seventh year students, now in NEWT prepwork, were getting fed up - they needed the info to pass! Finally, someone idly suggested that maybe something was possessing Quirrel. Figuring that if this wasn't the case, the guy would be unharmed, the class used the spell on him the next time he stood up to teach.

My, weren't they surprised?

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to the file.   Your 18th

Killer07 posted a comment on Wednesday 5th September 2007 5:00am

A potion tossed out of the window of Gargamel's hut turns Moldyshorts into a smurf. Finnaly Gargamel had his first successful catch of a smurf that he could use to create some gold. He wants to show this to his cousin Tom and ask's himself why Voldy is so late.

Greetings

Killer07

Killer07 posted a comment on Wednesday 5th September 2007 3:32am

After his ascension Daniel Jackson first had to train to use his powers. One training session he lost control for a short while and removed Moldyshorts magical core by accident as he was duelling Harry. Because it was a accident from Daniel and just an evil Dark Lord eliminated the ancients decide to ignore this incident.

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to the file.   Your 73rd

Vincent posted a comment on Saturday 1st September 2007 8:17pm

Poor Voldie,being killed in so many ways.
Here is a fresh idea, Voldemort getting killed by John McClane (from the die hard series) Of course
last thing voldemort hears before he dies is
"Yippekayee Motherf*****, Yippekayee"

Killer07 posted a comment on Friday 31st August 2007 8:16pm

While chased by Voldemort Harry and Hermione unknowingly went trough a portal into the toon world. They flee trough a tunnel. Moldyshorts wants to follow them and suddenly runs into a black wall just to hear a train coming. After this Bugs Bunny shows the two a portal into the normal world.

Greetings

Killer07

Kin Pandun posted a comment on Thursday 30th August 2007 12:31pm

Brilliant. I especially liked the Vulcan Death Grip, The Triwizard Contract, the Suicide with the cloak, the Accio, the Coal Mine, the FBI, the Ents, and the 'Bite me!'

Thanks for writing,
Kin.

Gullwhacker posted a comment on Thursday 30th August 2007 3:40am

Need more?

Idea taken from Bartimaeus trilogy. Voldemort has taken up demon-summoning. The instructions must be followed exactly, lest the demon be freed from its bindings, permitting it to devour the caster. To ensure that he'd not fall prey to a water-stained page or anything of the sort, he had his Death Eaters get the requisite tomes reprinted.

Demon summoners shouldn't threaten bookbinders. They get their revenge subtly but surely. Such a minor 'typo' it was, too...

And, inspired by a manga I just spotted on my shelf - knowledge of the series not necessary...

Voldemort approached the entrance of the cave with great caution. Within dwelled a dragon of great legend. (Insert any name here - Drac in particular is a nice sinister one who was never confirmed dead...) Although it was risky, Voldemort believed he could strike an alliance - their aims were similar, and together the world could be theirs.

As he prepared to enter the cave to begin negotiations, a pair of adventuring types came running out. "Can't believe we got it!" "Right, let's go!" (Whether or not Voldemort deals with them is left open, as is the dragon's name) The dragon burst forth but a minute later, bellowing about the impudent fools who dared defile his lair. Vowing vengeance, it unleashed a swath of destruction for quite some time before calming. Voldemort was the first casualty of its wrath before he could cast a single spell.

So, have I contributed enough yet?

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to the file (dragon lair).   Your 17th

Gullwhacker posted a comment on Monday 27th August 2007 11:24pm

First year ideas:

The Devil's Snare was a bit smarter than one would expect. The Trio got through by not drawing their wands until after it had been defeated - it was smart enough to grab a wizard's wand before they cast anything. Much to Quirrelmort's detriment...

Those flying keys were actually rather vicious things. A skilled flier could easily evade them, though. Unfortunately, being in a body not his own, Voldemort's 'like smoke on the wind' flight is sadly not that agile...

The chess challenge...eh, just have McGonagall have a slightly vicious streak. The game's a trap - when whoever plays reaches the centre of the board, the game stops and all the pieces commence a mass beatdown.

Quirrel's original challenge: That troll was HUNGRY. More vicious than either Quirrel or Voldemort expected.

Snape's challenge: Most wizards don't have an ounce of logic. And it was a complicated puzzle. To quote Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: 'He chose...poorly.' Alternatively, Snape is a rat b- Ahem. Suffice to say that the puzzle /lies/ about which is the right vial. Heck, maybe there is no right vial - it's all a red herring. It'd serve the Potter brat right...

Lastly - Voldemort has had enough of Dumbledore's puzzle, and simply breaks the mirror to get at the Stone hidden within. Breaking an ordinary mirror is seven years' bad luck. Breaking a magical artifact mirror has more immediate consequences.

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunnies added to the file.   Your 13th thru 16th