Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Killer07 posted a comment on Tuesday 15th May 2007 3:43am

Voldy invokes a ritual with some of his minor de's to enhance his power. The ritual is designed to kill off and take the power every participant except the person named as the recipient. Unfortunately magic doesn't recognize the name Voldemort (he is Tom Marvollo Riddle in the eyes of magic) and because of this he gets killed of together with the rest and the energy disperses unused.

Greetings

Killer07 (Rituals so much to gain and so much room to make really big blunders)

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.   Your 65th (63 and 64 were from the forums.

Voldemort is Dead posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 5:45pm

Hmmm...

Harry looks down on the floor. He could not imagine that Voldemort's hideout was so full of roaches, and he stamps down on them.

Voldemort was one of the Roaches Harry stamped his foot on. When that happened, the horrible chamber that Harry found himself in was suddenly transformed into a peaceful garden.

The horror was gone. Voldemort thought he could escape from detection by transforming himself into a Roach. Little did he know that Harry hated Roaches. Bye bye Voldemort!

Crys replied:

Already used LV's animagus form as a roach.   See scene #38

Gullwhacker posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 10:41am

Hm. Not sure if this has been covered. Variant on an earlier one.

Voldemort's in his prime. Steps all over Wormtail, who gets fed up given long enough, and snaps. "I wish I'd never given you my hand!" or something along those lines.

'Flesh of the servant, willingly given.' Well, if he retracts his willing gift...

Crys replied:

A variation of this one has already been used.   See # 118

Demonikhunter posted a comment on Sunday 13th May 2007 4:15am

heres something you can use if you want

Harry and Voldemort had been dueling for over an hour on the grounds of Little Hangleton manor, everyone else had been forced apparated to hogwarts grounds by Harry to keep them from distracting him. Harry is looking a little worse for wear, but has a huge smile plastered on his face.
Voldemort Sneers at Harry "what are you looking so cheerful about?"
Harry just point behind him, to which voldemort turns away and sees a black and grey GMC van hurtling towards him at 50mph less than 10 meters away. It hits him before he can take a second thought (his first one being "SH*T!" of course)...

as the van pulls away, everyone hears a disembodied voice...


Ten years ago, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team.

Killer07 posted a comment on Friday 11th May 2007 10:19pm

The Ritual that restored Voldy's body had an unknown side effect. It tied the life force of Wormtail and Voldy together. If one dies so does the other. Now Wormtail did something stupid again and because Voldy things Wormtail is expendable he kills him. In this moment Voldys body begins to slowly disintegrate.

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.   Your 62nd

Gullwhacker2 posted a comment on Thursday 10th May 2007 4:01am

Another couple of thoughts. Much briefer, but hopefully sparking something.

Maniac with a chainsaw. I don't know the horror movie genre too well, but I'm sure one of those should be in there.

Speakign of horror movies, maybe an evil video tape of doom?

Could always chuck him in a volcano. Fire good.

Seeking some artifact in the jungle, runs afoul of the stereotypical tribe of cannibals?

And when all else fails, bring in Godzilla.

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.   Kind of a generic chainsaw scene (don't watch 'em myself, so tried to be non-specific).

Killer07 posted a comment on Wednesday 9th May 2007 7:51pm

In second year Harry got the Basilisk venom in his blood and because of Fawkes the venom didn't get neutralized but Harry became imune to practical all kinds of poison. Unfortunately the immunity didn't get transfered into Voldy's body created with Harry's blood but the venom did get transfered :-)

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.   Your 61st

Gullwhacker2 posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 7:06am

Ah, let's see. I was about to suggest the squid, but that was already done...funny, how many deaths I can pull up based on NetHack experience.

Poisoned by a Potter-commanded Australian snake of some sort?

(Un?)lucky shot, while a student, from one of Neville's ancestors?

Having the giant doors of the Great Hall fall on him?

Or maybe just good old-fashioned electrocution, if it hasn't been done yet.

Hm. And as one last suggestion: mixes up domains of a couple of ancient gods - tries invoking the blessing of one by sacrificing creatures he thinks are that god's enemy, where they're protected instead. i.e. sacrificing cats to get Bast's attention.

There you go, a few more ideas for the file. I'll keep playing NetHack and try to die in amusing ways for inspiration.

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.   The door one, anyway.

The electrocution one has been done.   See # 149

Eric Oppen posted a comment on Sunday 6th May 2007 4:37am

"Bone of the father, unknowingly given."

Unfortunately, they had hit the wrong coffin---the tombstone had been moved due to flooding and subsidience of the ground. Instead, they got the bone of an ancient warrior from the Dark Ages. Ooops!

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.  

Killer07 posted a comment on Thursday 3rd May 2007 8:38am

In a future where muggles know of the Wizarding world and Voldemort the children of the Elm Street see a nightmare with Freddy Krueger as vacation from the reality and the nightmares of Voldy. Freddy naturally gets pissed that he isn't seen as fearful but a vacation spot by the children and decides to visit Voldy in his next sleep.

Greetings

Killer07 (Where did this strange bunny attack from???)

Killer07 posted a comment on Thursday 3rd May 2007 8:31am

Voldy finds an egg of a facehugger. The facehugger attached itself on Voldy. After that he is shadowed by a predator that waits for the ultimate prey to be born...

Greetings

Killer07

Killer07 posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd May 2007 3:39am

When i renember right Voldys temp body in Book 4 needed Nagigni's venom and some other ingredients to survive. What would happen if Wormtail made an error and fed Voldy only the Venom ;-)

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.   Your 60th.

Killer07 posted a comment on Saturday 28th April 2007 10:16pm

The Devil is currently on earth in his muggle form to make a deal with a businessman to get his soul. Wraith Voldy makes the big mistake and decides to possess this "muggle". The Devil is happy that the soul that he thought he misplaced 10 years ago delivers itself to him and begins to greet him "Ahh Tom there you are."

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.   Your 59th.

Killer07 posted a comment on Saturday 28th April 2007 9:02pm

Voldy wonders why all DE's that he send to an american town called Raccoon City went missing and goes personally to the city to find the missing DE's and punish them. As he found them they weren't exactly alive anymore but really hungry for fresh flesh. (Raccoon City is the Town where Resident Evil plays)

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Never played it, I'm afraid.   Liking a lot of the other bunnies you're sending, though.   Will get posted (relatively) soon.

Killer07 posted a comment on Saturday 28th April 2007 8:57pm

Voldy read about a powerful force in an ancient dwarf mine called Moria. He searched the mines of Moria and found it. Unfortunately the Balrog thought that such a puny wannabe Dark Lord is never worthy of being his master and dealt with him accordingly.

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.   Your 58th.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Saturday 28th April 2007 1:25pm

*snicker* You've done beautifully with the bunnies I suggested. All of these are excellent short vignettes.

Crys replied:

Glad you enjoyed them.

Demonikhunter posted a comment on Saturday 28th April 2007 5:43am

hey brilliant story, oh and got an idea for one.
(just the idea mind you, no acctually story) lol

harry and voldemort fighting outside hogwarts, when all of a sudden an old police public call box lands on top of voldemort killing him instantly, then some guy walks out and proclaims himself the doctor.

lol gotta love doctor who, another parallel jump the stupid idiot lol.

ShadeHawk posted a comment on Friday 27th April 2007 12:20pm

Bunny #1: Xover with Lovecraft "Great Old Ones"

To Hastur
The Unspeakable One

This is cease and desist letter. We require you to stop using "Him Who Is Not to be Named" designation as it belongs to Lord Voldemort.

Yours

Lord Voldemort
He who Must Not be Named

(it might be that "powers he knows not" is forgery)

--------------------------------------------

Bunny #2: Xover with "Dilvish, The Damned" by Roger Zelazny

"You have no wand, no portkey. Apparition wards are up. You are surrounded by my loyal Death Eaters, in a remote location far from any possible help. Any last words, Harry?"

"Yes. Mabra, brahoring Mabra..."

(it is one of Awful Sayings, capable of destroying the city).

Crys replied:

Sorry, haven't read either of those.

Viridian posted a comment on Friday 27th April 2007 3:40am

156. Scene by Tildessmoo. As well as credit (or perhaps apologies) to Monty Python

Er, I think you mean Benny Hill.

For 160, did that mean Harry died, or just woke up utterly strung out? And to quibble, wouldn't Voldemort have known what Crouch Jr. was doing to guarantee Harry won?

Some minor quibbles, but these did bring a smile to my face...

Killer07 posted a comment on Friday 27th April 2007 2:41am

You don't know Asterix? Anyway... Voldemort is fighting against Harry. The only thing in the area are some muggle cars. One car called KITT detects on his sensors that Voldemort isn't human and trying to kill the teenager and decides to help Harry...

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.   Your 56th.

Also, one sent through the forums PM was used.   That's 57.