Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

wacky witch posted a comment on Saturday 24th October 2009 11:50am for Epilogue

This is great!

Crys replied:

Thank you.   Glad you enjoyed it.

krushii posted a comment on Saturday 24th October 2009 10:12am for Epilogue

Loved the story as a whole. It was a unique approach to much of the HP fanfic that is available. However i was disappointed in the size of the last three chapters. In chapters 1-7 you averaged over 9000 words which led to a detailed, well plotted story. In chapters 8-9-10 combined you had just under 4000 words which seemed to lead to a rushed story line with little detail.

Overall i really enjoyed this story and several others that you have written. Keep up the great work. K

Dervish posted a comment on Saturday 24th October 2009 9:48am for Epilogue

Crys,

Thank you for the story it was definitely not what i expected in the end but it was still a good read. Thank you for sharing it with us

Crys replied:

Thank you.   Glad you enjoyed it.

elisa_ posted a comment on Saturday 24th October 2009 8:35am for Epilogue

I really liked the story but feel really let down by the last 2 chaps. For me, since Harry has lived such a horrible life filled with so much pain and abandonment, I need Harry to have a personal as well as military success. It's not enough that Harry triumphs in his battle with Voldemort/Evil/Dumbledore/etc. That's a professional victory. Since Fate (and the World) took a mortgage against Harry's happiness in order to save the world (a world which has always treated Harry horribly), it really should be paid back with interest. That said, Harry NEEDS to triumph personally in order to make his whole journey worthwhile.

I didn't see anything in the last chaps to make Harry's journey feel worthwhile. All he did was succeed professionally. Making Minister is just the avenue by which Harry can fix some of the World's problems; it does nothing for him personally. Harry needs a payout for ME to feel happy with his life.

Elisa

djo posted a comment on Saturday 24th October 2009 8:25am for Epilogue

Somehow I got the feeling that you lost your fun writing this story for the last 3 chapters - the build-up until the battle was really great, the battle ok but everything after left me quite disappointed as it seemed rushed (in comparison to the earlier chapters) and as if you just wanted to end it somehow even with the inclusion of a new twist to the chattel issue which could have led to much elaboration.
As I like the way you are writing, I will still continue reading your stories and hope to see something new coming up very soon!

DJ posted a comment on Saturday 24th October 2009 8:19am for Epilogue

You ened this kind of like Pureblood Traditions I like it thanks for a great fic. If I had one wish it would be for some on page action so to speek outher than that great work.

BaltaineShadow posted a comment on Saturday 24th October 2009 7:27am for Epilogue

This story was just... awesome! Really made my day worth getting up in the morning :)
It was just sad that Daphne died... :'(
Well... thank you anyways for at least four hours of pure entertainment and pleasure!

Greetings, Baltaine

Crys replied:

Thank you.   Glad you enjoyed it.

Hawklan posted a comment on Saturday 24th October 2009 7:11am for Epilogue

I really liked the story, but the last two chapters pulled it down a lot :(

Dracul posted a comment on Saturday 24th October 2009 6:32am for Epilogue

I feel that these last two chapters have been too rushed and leave too many questions unanswered. One big one is how Harry went from almost dying to being Minister of Magic.

LifeScientist posted a comment on Saturday 24th October 2009 5:41am for Epilogue

Maybe I like to be led too much but the last three chapters of this story were very unsatisfying. The outcomes of the relationships are unclear (particularly for harry) and the whole thing feels rushed.

Zucht posted a comment on Saturday 24th October 2009 5:16am for Epilogue

I enjoyed this story, up to the last three chapters. It seemed like you were bored with it. I'm glad that you at least ended it.Zucht413@yahoo.com

Charles Newton posted a comment on Saturday 24th October 2009 5:15am for Epilogue

All that build up for such a...lesser ending.
Nobody knows if Hermione, Tracy, or Harry are together with anyone else, much less each other.
This needs at least another chapter to clear this up, 'cause I'm a 'Happy endings for the Good Guys'n Gals are MANDATORY!'

ching965 posted a comment on Saturday 24th October 2009 5:12am for Epilogue

This was a wonderful close this story. Despite the fact that I'd have liked to see Tracy and Harry together at the end, I really liked how you did this. Minister Potter indeed. A lot of authors seem afraid to make Harry the minister of magic; I always thought he'd get there eventually no matter what. Thanks for a great story. I hope for more from you soon.

Wish you the best.

Crys replied:

Thank you.   Glad you enjoyed it.

Manatheron posted a comment on Saturday 24th October 2009 3:55am for Epilogue

Ha!

Nice ^.^

Loved the fic, and I can't wait till the next one. Good to see your still active.

Crys replied:

Thank you.   Glad you enjoyed it.

Carol Layland posted a comment on Saturday 24th October 2009 3:32am for Epilogue

Well A lot was skipped between the end of the story and the epiloug but I still like the story and Harry as Minister just blows my mind. Ron really needs angermanagment courses like we have here in the muggle world. Perhaps in some other story he will get that help as a suggestion from the super bright Hermione.. Carol Layland.

BJH posted a comment on Saturday 24th October 2009 2:03am for Epilogue

Your previous chapter was an unexpected twist that destroyed the image of a trite happy ending. It took me awhile to accept but I liked it.

But what was the point of this chapter?

BJH

Rexnos posted a comment on Saturday 24th October 2009 1:25am for Epilogue

A good story I guess, but I'm not a huge fan of tragedies. The ending felt very disjointed to me seeing as it ended vaguely and then only with two short flashbacks. I felt like I had to fight with your story to figure out what happened. I'm still only barely think I figured it all out.

Overall, a fun and interesting concept written well with an ending I didn't like. It's probably just me though seeing as I hate all endings. Keep up the good work in any case (which is more than I can say for most of the authors on this site dammit...)

Later,
Rex

Hypochondriac posted a comment on Saturday 24th October 2009 1:11am for Epilogue

Just had to add something. Some f the reviews are a bit harsh. While Tracy did keep part of Harrys money. It seems they forgot she had her parents pay the back taxes on Black manor. IIRC those taxes were more then Harry had. So he is actually richer then before.

Crys replied:

*laugh*   Good point.

Thanks for reading.

Hypochondriac posted a comment on Saturday 24th October 2009 12:57am for Epilogue

So Hermione and Neville got together. I was actually right when I said it looked like the two of them were getting closer. Was that the plan frm the.begining or did you come up with that for the ending

Greg Johnson posted a comment on Saturday 24th October 2009 12:50am for Epilogue

Not what I was hoping for when this story started. But still a very enjoyable read.

Thank you for posting!!

I can't wait to see what you decide to post next.

Crys replied:

Thank you.   Glad you enjoyed it.