Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

LKK posted a comment on Saturday 13th September 2008 4:07pm for 48 - Post Voldemort

Great fic! The calmness in the face of Snape's challenge was a nice touch at the end. There were so many twists and turns to the story, it truly was a good read.

dimriver posted a comment on Thursday 4th September 2008 7:12am for 48 - Post Voldemort

Nice story. The good thing about not having all those side plots is that they can be distracting from the main parts of the story.

jakjakattk posted a comment on Sunday 20th July 2008 8:47pm for 48 - Post Voldemort

I needed something to read and found this story, I do like the H/T pairings. but mostly like like Tonk because she us so much fun.

As funny as it may sound I have learned a lot from reading you A/U story. It has made me feel better about some of the changes that I have made to the store that I have been writing, which has been changed a lot for the canon.

I will be out reading a lot more in the next couple of days and weeks so I look forward to reading more of your stories while I am on a break

thank you for the story..

Crys replied:

I'm glad you enjoyed it.   And I'm also gratified that I could help you in some way with your own story.

BTW, I like the username.   'Course, I've enjoyed  almost everything by Pixar.

nimistar posted a comment on Friday 9th May 2008 2:36pm for 48 - Post Voldemort

this was a very nice story, though maybe not as much action and romance as i would like. perfect ending though, i hate how few authors have a detailed epilgue. thank you for such a nice story.

Prongs1977 posted a comment on Thursday 10th April 2008 3:02pm for 48 - Post Voldemort

Wonderful story, not how I saw it ending, but wonderful none the less!

EnderWiggin posted a comment on Friday 4th April 2008 9:06pm for 48 - Post Voldemort

Excellent read!

Many unique and original ideas were incorporated in this story, so kudos to you. Whether you came up with them or they were ideas suggested to you as you stated, you integrated the into your story.

While there was a bit more fluff than my masculinity would normally approve of, I did find it enjoyable. Also, I can't even count the number of times I had to clean off my monitor due to spit takes. Some of the things that came out of Laura's mouth were pure comic gold.

Thanks for the large amount of time and effort you put into this story. It really shows.

Crys replied:

Laura was easily the funnest character to write in this story.   My own kids are roughly that age (or where when I started writing her), and I was learning that children can sometimes say the damndest things.   Not to mention being innocent and inquisitive.

Thanks for the kind words.   Glad you enjoyed it.

vertru posted a comment on Wednesday 19th March 2008 6:22am for 48 - Post Voldemort

As I said in a private message, for some unknown reason I hadn't gotten around to reading the last few chapters of this before. In a way, it was better to be able to read the whole thing in one go. I always kind of enjoy being able to do that.

In all, a very satisfying story with many good moments. I can see what you mean about being able to go back and fix things. I am finding the same in my own writing, especially with several going at once. There were several things I saw along the way that I felt you could have done better, and realize now that had you written the story beforehand you would have. While the impetus gained from the encouragement of posting as we write is helpful, it does have numerous drawbacks.

I thank you for sharing your storytelling abilities with us. It is always fun to read a well written story, with few, if any, errors, and which takes the HP universe in totally different directions than canon. You do that very well, and I always look forward to your stories.

vern

Crys replied:

Thank you for the review.

While it is nice to get a bunch of reviews of "great story, write more", it is also good to get a few from people who are good authors in their own right.

Thank you, Vern.

arnold bouret posted a comment on Tuesday 11th March 2008 5:23pm for 48 - Post Voldemort

Grat story

Evan.Shaerah posted a comment on Sunday 9th March 2008 1:25am for 48 - Post Voldemort

Just finished this. Truelly excellent work. Thank you.

Treck posted a comment on Friday 15th February 2008 5:56am for 48 - Post Voldemort

Well I don't believe it. I've read this about half a dozen times since you've completed it and never reviewed it. SHAME ON ME!

While I loved the story I couldn't help but notice the lack of Ron Weasley in the end. did Aragog get him as a last meal?

Crys replied:

Thank you for reviewing it this time.

I'm afraid my dislike for  Ron came out.   He  had 6.5 kids and a wife who acted just like his mother.   He went to work for the Ministry and ended up a mid-level bureaucrat until he retired, resenting the power and influence his former friends Harry, Hermione, and Neville had gained through their work.

NikStrange posted a comment on Wednesday 12th December 2007 8:00pm for 48 - Post Voldemort

Hey. This was awesome!
I really enjoyed reading this, I found the link on the Honks Yahoo group.
you are a great writer, and I look forwad to reading more of your fics, which is what I'm starting to do right now.
xx
Nik

Crys replied:

Glad you enjoyed it and hope you enjoy the others.

Oh, and thank you for the e-kisses, but I have to warn you that my wife is kinda possessive.

Terdwilicker posted a comment on Tuesday 27th November 2007 9:55pm for 48 - Post Voldemort

Great story, really well done, interesting, and well developed characters. The tension between Harry and Dumbledore is standard for fanfic, but Dumbledore is unreasonably cruel to Harry in the novels so its not OOC.

Peregrine829 posted a comment on Saturday 10th November 2007 11:37pm for 48 - Post Voldemort

Most Excellent.

Papa MidNite posted a comment on Friday 9th November 2007 6:06pm for 48 - Post Voldemort

great story i finally finished it

drkjester posted a comment on Wednesday 7th November 2007 12:52pm for 48 - Post Voldemort

Great story and am looking forward to reading more of your stories.

vladimir mithrander posted a comment on Monday 22nd October 2007 5:36am for 48 - Post Voldemort

Very good story. i was pleased with it. it would have been cool to leave Godric though, something along the lines that he wanted to watch his decendents for all time. anyway, great job.

Paul Grots posted a comment on Tuesday 16th October 2007 4:11pm for 48 - Post Voldemort

This is one of the greatest fics I've ever read.

Crys replied:

Thank you indeed for such a compliment.   Glad you enjoyed it so much.

Alleykitten posted a comment on Wednesday 19th September 2007 1:55pm for 48 - Post Voldemort

awww.... no fair! you can't finish it here!!! XD now i can't read it anymore... well... i could always read it again! *thoughfull look* it's a plan! great job! hope to see more from you sometime soon!

Hemotem posted a comment on Thursday 6th September 2007 8:03pm for 48 - Post Voldemort

Great read I did enjoy it a lot. Thank you.

Hemotem

Decumo9 posted a comment on Monday 20th August 2007 2:46pm for 48 - Post Voldemort

great story, no other words needed.