Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

_Moony_ posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 2:31am for 48 - Post Voldemort

Bravo, fantastic story!

c3markh posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 2:30am for 48 - Post Voldemort

Loved the story and have followed it from the beginning. Sorry to see it end. Thanks fir writing.

Alex00 posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 2:23am for 48 - Post Voldemort

Great story.

Orion posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 2:01am for 48 - Post Voldemort

Great story. I've been folowing it since it was just a few chapters long.

Overall, i've really enjoyed it.

As for your "what i might have done differently" - I think that it's Cliche to have the principle relationship involved in a BIG fight. There is no need for it and while little fights now and then are realistic, the big fight is overused, unrealistic, and often needless unless you want to torture the characters.

Griever posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 1:48am for 48 - Post Voldemort

Nice one, Crys. Thank you for a job well done.

I may not be particularly in favor of the sort of 'where did they end up' epilogue, but that's about the only thing about the story I'd have rather seen done differently or not at all. Personal preference, though.

I _loved_ the ending bit where Harry just ignores and dismisses Snape as unimportant. Very fitting.

Generally speaking? A good, encompassing, and enjoyable read. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with next, and hope that this project hasn't burned you out for following ones of similar scope and volume.

-Griever

DrT posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 1:25am for 48 - Post Voldemort

Thanks for a fun story.

"T"

Sean Dillon posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 12:42am for 48 - Post Voldemort

Even though it was a long time to get completed it was still a well-written story. I'll grant you the perceived flaws you mentioned in the notes but they are not anything that detracts from the tale as posted.

This has to be one of the few that have Harry teach at Hogwarts but not end up as Headmaster.

Thank you

Sean


bonnie posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 12:31am for 48 - Post Voldemort

As usual an excellent story. I'm almost sorry it's over 'cause I want to read more but I know you'll put out something else equally as good.