Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Raphael Benhamou posted a comment on Saturday 23rd December 2006 7:43pm

I'm guessing by the start of Ron's question, that he was looking for Ginny, so it'd be a pretty safe assumption to say that it was Ginny in Harry's bed. Right guess?

Crys replied:

I don't know.

Seriously, it was written to be as open to interpretation as possible.   Your guess of Ginny is as valid as any.

Little Flower Princess posted a comment on Sunday 3rd December 2006 3:01pm

Is Ginny in his bed? Who is in his bed? Hermione? Lavender? Hannah? Daphne? Who!

Crys replied:

I don't know.   Who do you think it was? :)

ThunderGod posted a comment on Thursday 23rd November 2006 9:52pm

Of course..its obvious..its Minerva


Crys replied:

[Crys screams and runs away from the crazy reviewer.]

Mikkun posted a comment on Wednesday 1st November 2006 5:53am

I'll stick to the tried-and-tested-cannon pairing: Ginevra 'Ginny' Molly Weasley?

Easiest and Simplest answer I can think off the top of my head.

Josh5 posted a comment on Wednesday 1st November 2006 1:48am

I say it would be Hermione or possibly even Tonks or it could be someone else but I highly doubt it's Ginny given Ron's reaction to the scene.

DrT posted a comment on Tuesday 31st October 2006 3:41am

I thought I reviewed this, but I didn't see it. . . . So, ignoring my preferences (Luna or Hermione). . . . Most of Harry's 'friends and classmates were there during his birthday. Still, I doubt people like Daphne or Tracey would be there. And I doubt if many would have stayed over night. So, Hermione, Ginny, Tonks, or Luna.

It didn't sound like Luna. It wouldn't have to be the person Ron was looking for (most likely Hermione). Tonks' interaction wasn't familiar enough considering they were sharing some private time that afternoon. Still, while it could have been Ginny (they did seem close), I think they would want to wait until her birthday in two weeks to announce it. Plus I think Ron's reaction might have been more extreme. So, I'll say Hermione, as it did sound a bit more like her.

"T"

Darrell2 posted a comment on Friday 13th October 2006 2:50am

It HAS to be Hermioneor Ginny. Who else would Ron ask Harry where one of the two were? The task of Ginny being frindly with Harry in the beginning is one part, but there was one character that was sorely missed: the Great Gryffindor Bookworm.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Saturday 16th September 2006 8:56pm

I would like it to be Ginny, though naturally I'm wondering who you actually thought of. Good idea. Poor Harry, it's a hard life.

fanfic posted a comment on Monday 11th September 2006 4:11pm

From rereading the story I believe that the girl in the bed is Ginny. Not that I want it to be Ginny but there are several other conditions that make me believe that it is her.
1)Ginny's casual resting of her hand on Harry's shoulder.
2)To get into Gryffindor Tower you have to have the password and Harry wouldn't be that careless in giving it out to a Fiance'.
3)There would have been a noticible change if it was another girl in Ron's voice if it wasn't Ginny in Harry's bed.

That is all I have. Are you ever going to let us know who it really is in your mind or just keep people guessing?

Crys replied:

Why would I want to tell you the answer?   Everyone's guesses are fun to read. :)

Except the "McGonagall" and "Myrtle" guesses.   Those are just wrong on so many levels.

Louis IX posted a comment on Sunday 10th September 2006 2:46am

Yah ah ah... Myrtle! (lol)

Ivy_Snowe posted a comment on Sunday 27th August 2006 5:37pm

Really, though, who is in the bed? Well, nevermind. I tend to like Luna and Harry together. So, that's who I pick. Cheers.

~Ivy

LordSpecker posted a comment on Sunday 6th August 2006 8:21am

I would seriously imagine this happening to Harry, not knowing any traditions, i must say though that it would be too obvious to be Ginny. Susan Bones would be a good idea, or possibly Hermione?

Treck posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd August 2006 2:14pm

[snip] Author Notes:
Whoever you want it to be. So please, review and tell me who you want it to be. [/snip]

Harry Potter with JKR. He's begging to live through book 7. :P

Crys replied:

That mental image is just WRONG, Treck   :P

Katherine Summers posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 3:48pm

that's so gotta be GINNY all the way! i really can't see him w/ anyone else unless there's some real reason and ron just wouldn't flip if hermione was w/ harry all the time and she wouldn't make any moves on ron if she was...

johnej posted a comment on Wednesday 12th July 2006 2:09pm

ginny

Cameron posted a comment on Tuesday 4th July 2006 1:00pm

To be honest, I think you did bias the answer. It makes it out to be Hermione or a pure-blood slytherin. It's a good story, and you should make more stories like this.

Crys replied:

Hmm.   You're the first to think it was a pure-blood Slytherin.   Though I suppose that's one possibility due to Ron's reaction.

Out of curiosity, what in the story makes you think I biased the answer?

jessie179 posted a comment on Saturday 1st July 2006 3:48am

I'm not a fan of Harry/Ginny but that's who I thought was in the bed. It would make sense with Ron's responce to whoever it is.

Lachlan posted a comment on Wednesday 28th June 2006 6:06pm

Harry Daphne Greengrass

it would be interesting because she was the only unatached girl mentioned who he wouldn't be getting an offer for.

well thats what i would like it to be anyway

Valerie posted a comment on Sunday 25th June 2006 10:19am

Hermione Please...she's the only one who makes sense...to me at least.

Crysania Fay posted a comment on Monday 12th June 2006 12:25pm

Well of course its Draco with a sex changing potion going on at the moment...

Crys replied:

Ack!   Bite your tongue!   Evil, evil thought.