Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

James Barber posted a comment on Sunday 1st July 2007 1:17am

I think its Ginny or maybe Hermione!

Carol Layland posted a comment on Saturday 30th June 2007 12:26pm

Hi Crys,
Obviously from Ron's reaction it has to be Ginney because Ron is involved with Hermione and no other girl would get quite that reaction out of Ron. It is a good and amusing story and it is not that far out of line with human history. Carol

bazjack posted a comment on Friday 15th June 2007 1:26pm

It couldn't possibly be Ginny. Ron would have reacted much, much differently - try "Bloody hell, Ginny!"

GryffindorDragon posted a comment on Tuesday 12th June 2007 3:14am

Well, given Tonk's statement about no betrothals and Harry's about preferring to choose, this is someone Harry has gotten engaged to on his own. Assuming canon, the most likely candidate is Ginny. While Harry has said they have to stop seeing each other, it's clear he want to be with her. The fact that the relationship has not been revealed to others (well, at least not to Ron and Tonks) would fit that -- openly Harry and Ginny are apart but secretly he's asked her to marry him and she's taking every opportunity to be with him.
It's also unlikely that a non-Gryffindor would be waiting in Harry's bed for him (ruling out most of his classmates and perhaps the Order members as well) or that a family whose daughter is engaged (unless a secret to them as well) to Harry would send him a Request to Sire (hence ruling out Lavender)?
But if we leave canon aside, it could be Hermione or even Parvati.
I'm not sure I have a personal preference; though I think Ginny is the most likely.

JPLBMX posted a comment on Saturday 9th June 2007 6:21pm

please be Hermione please!!!!!! also a very funny lil one shot

hptrump posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 2:36pm

Interesting, shockingly funny. You have a nack for making your readers squirm. I think it should be Ginny. She like to play things calm and cool.

Mikkun posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd May 2007 8:08pm

Ok. I'll throw a bone and deduct my own answer.

Let me state though, that it could be ANYONE, even an OC. Right Mr. Scribblings?

As one reader said, you've pointed out parts where it COULD be Ginny.
-her hand on Harry's shoulder(Where Ron could have seen a glimpse of that diamond ring)
-The line where she says she'll be old enough in two months

Then there's Tonks. She has potential to be Harry's significant other. As the story implied.

But if you discount the ladies offering to sire a child with him, the girls above, and below Harry's year level at Hogwarts, then it narrows down the field somewhat.

The choice narrows it down to Hermione Jane Granger, a Gryffindor. And A Slytherin, which could be Daphne Greengrass *shrug* Hell, it could even be someone from the other houses!

I'm putting my bet on Hermione, Why?

Because she wasn't present at any point in the story.

-Whatever he may have said was interrupted by Ron walking into the room. "Harry, do you know where . . ." he trailed off as his eyes took in the scene. "Bloody hell, Harry!"-

or...am I overanalysing?

The real clue here is Ronald Weasley's reaction, which is very difficult to interpret, because of the well chosen words of the author.

"Bloody hell, Harry!"

my hats off to Mr. Scribblings for his very creative writing.

Crys replied:

It could be an OC, sure.   Or it could be Ginny, Hermione, Tonks, Luna, Gabrielle, any other female student of his acquaintance, or even McGonagall.   Though that last one wasn't exactly what I had in mind ;)

Ron's words were chosen specifically to not give a clue as to her identity.   I can easily see him reacting with those words no matter who it is.   After all, he wouldn't expect any witch to be on Harry's bed right then.   Let alone him holding her hand, let alone the diamond ring.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Sandi posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 10:15am

well this is certainly interesting, but from rons response we know it couldn't have been Ginny LOL

Mrs.TiffanyPotter posted a comment on Tuesday 10th April 2007 11:07am

What a great story! I loved it. This could be a great begining for a novel length peice.

Maddie Potter posted a comment on Friday 2nd March 2007 10:50am

Great!

Duh, it was soooooooooooooooo Ginny...

CoyoteScion posted a comment on Thursday 22nd February 2007 10:49am

Interesting Story. I think this one might work well if you'd decided to expand t to something longer than a one-shot

Particle_Accelerator posted a comment on Tuesday 20th February 2007 7:24am

I just stumbled across this story. Very entertaining, and very well written. My answer to who was in Harry's bed is Hermione.

Cheers!

M_Anderling posted a comment on Sunday 18th February 2007 6:04am

Cool story. I'd really like to know who it is and what happens next, but you indicated that who it is is for us to choose.
I want it to be Tonks. She knows about the 'requests to sire' and Hermione wasn't there for that conversation. It isn't Ginny, because how I read it, it's obvious there not together (and he wouldn't propose without her being at least legal, to honourable :P) so it's Tonks.
Another reason that I think it's Tonks is that she tells Harry she'll support him either way. Tonks is like that in my eyes.
Last reason, Ron is shocked and I know he'd be that with most girls, but if it were Ginny he'd probably gotten angry first.
And I like Harry/Tonks stories :P

Beppo posted a comment on Tuesday 13th February 2007 4:09am

I too wish it was Hermione.
You know I'm hopless H/H

Beppo Gunnar
Bonn, Germany

lorddwar posted a comment on Tuesday 30th January 2007 9:00pm

I vote Tonks. Why not? Otherwise, I say Ginny.
Neat premise.

Thorfinna posted a comment on Thursday 11th January 2007 8:10am

Hermione. I know I'm in a minority, but I think H/H is a better match than H/G & R/H.

Nicely written.

T

joeb posted a comment on Thursday 4th January 2007 4:41pm

i thimk it should be ginny

Rob9 posted a comment on Friday 29th December 2006 11:04am

I would like it to be Hermione

JBern posted a comment on Thursday 28th December 2006 3:07am

Okay, I'll play. It's summertime and written pre-hbp. Harry's staying at Hogwarts. It doesn't say, but it gives the impression that he is in Gryffindor Tower, though he could have been given private quarters.

Since all these requests came in from the Purebloods, lets eliminate all the pureblood girls. You would think his actual girl if she were pureblood or aware of it would have warned him that this could happen. Tonks' reaction to all this, if she was 'the one' would have been a bit more irked rather than amused.

Hermione seems like the logical choice based on the info available. Ginny is possible, but with her already wearing his ring, he would have needed to ask Arthur for his permission. The odds that Arthur could keep that from his wife are slim and the odds that she wouldn't shout it from the rooftops is even slimmer.

Whoever it is, she is most likely of age and is/was a Gryffindor.

From reading your stories, you don't repeat your pairings except for the H/G/Hr story involving a threesome. So I want to eliminate both Ginny and Hermione (also Tonks and Padma).

Therefore my most likely candidates given the clues you have left and looking at your style are the 3 already graduated Chasers Katie, Alicia or Angelina. The last two are usually paired in canon with the twins, so my vote goes to Ms. Bell.

In summary my guess is Hermione for who I'd like to see in the bed. Who I think you put in the bed is Katie. She's only 1 yr above Harry and would have had ample time during the year to get close to him. She'd also be missing the other two chasers and might be 'emotionally available'.

How's that for an exercise in bizarre deductive reasoning? ~Jim

Crys replied:

The assumption that she's a Gryffie (or former Gryffie) presupposes Harry's in G Tower and that the tower isn't open during the summer.

Interesting deductions, though.   I think you're the first person to throw Katie's name into the pot.

Frederick Herriot posted a comment on Wednesday 27th December 2006 1:46pm

Interesting way of leaving off the story. Pretty good none the less.