Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

vertru posted a comment on Wednesday 26th November 2008 9:19am

Oh, well done; quite the twist on the usual trio of idiots severing ties with Harry. Gotta love it when Hermione fails to do "all" her homework, not to mention Molly screwing up and forgetting about the life debts. I really love this series of vignettes about life in the magical world and am always happy to see a new one. Good job on this one, for sure.

cathal posted a comment on Wednesday 26th November 2008 9:11am

You must, have to, absolutely do a sequel to this.

What better dream than having those three backstabbing... pieces of genetically challenged byproducts of inbreeding... slaving away for Harry. Fetching drinks, foot massages etc

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Wednesday 26th November 2008 5:10am

It may be OOC, but it's still damn funny!

Darkness posted a comment on Wednesday 26th November 2008 1:46am

I know everyone is horribly OOC, but this plot-line sounds like so much fun! It'd be interesting to see what happens next, considering this wasn't a dream of course! :)

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Tuesday 25th November 2008 5:16am

Love the irony. Well done. Thanks for the humor.

Tom A.

webdoc posted a comment on Monday 24th November 2008 1:15pm

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Brian Drozd posted a comment on Monday 24th November 2008 10:30am

An excellent idea. I love it when betrayals like this backfire.

I don't think it's quite as wildly OoC for everybody as you've suggested, though, even for Hermione. She may have done all the research she could on the Sever; it wasn't anything in the Sever that caught her off guard as much as the outstanding life debts. With the same arrogance with which she started SPEW against the wishes of the house elves its supposed to help, she may have equally assumed that the life debts either didn't exist or had already been paid for, possibly even by the danger they faced in the DoM. Her momentary lapse in not remembering that she was the head of House Granger and not her parents is also in keeping with Hermione's basic personality, assuming she's surprised the life debt exists. The only real out-of-character moment is when Hermione agrees to betray Harry in the first place and try to steal his fortune.

justblaise posted a comment on Monday 24th November 2008 6:29am

Meh, not particularly funny.

Darryn posted a comment on Sunday 23rd November 2008 11:51pm

That's classic. I'd love to see where this one would go if it was continued a bit further :)

Amamama posted a comment on Sunday 23rd November 2008 8:43pm

Wildly OoC, yes, but highly amusing and well written. Loved it. *g*

Cheers!

veela504 posted a comment on Sunday 23rd November 2008 4:16pm

I love it! I have read it about 6 times. Are you going to do anything else where Fred & George maybe publicly announce that they have disowned themselves from the Weasley family (or something along those lines) and changed their name because of what their mother, Ron and Hermione did. Please!!!! Maybe have harry as the Head of the Potter and Black family and Harry give them the name Black.
Debby

DizzyG posted a comment on Sunday 23rd November 2008 5:55am

Strangely (or perhaps not) the only person I can see acting *really* OOC here is Hermione. We know from canon Ron is a jealous, moneygrubbing idiot, and Ginny has been raised to believe she is the only one for the Boy-Who-Lived (note - *not* Harry as a person).
Of course, that could be my own prejudices at work, and the fact I really, really don't like Ron or Ginny (or Snape, male Malfoys, Dumbledore, Voldemort, and so on). Harry and Hermione have their flaws, but they also have their redeeming attirbutes as well (which the others, in my opinion, don't).

Crys replied:

If those are prejudices, then I share them (Ron isn't always well-treated in my fics *evil cackle*).

I agree.   The one obviously OoC is Hermione in not researching before doing such a thing.   The others can be easily explained, but to believe Hermione's requires a lot of stretching.

Thanks for the reviewing.

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Sunday 23rd November 2008 5:52am

This was COOL. Loved it!

Grozt posted a comment on Sunday 23rd November 2008 4:39am

That was one weird dream.....

Viridian posted a comment on Sunday 23rd November 2008 3:33am

Nice bit of editorial regarding people turning on Harry over the Battle at the Ministry... namely the fact that his "saving people thing" is the only reason Hermione, Ginny, or Arthur made it to the end of the series. Well done!

rune1806 posted a comment on Sunday 23rd November 2008 2:48am

This one is very funny,well done.

kate19 posted a comment on Saturday 22nd November 2008 11:07am

funny!! hihi!!! always a joy to see another chapter again.

GEmory posted a comment on Saturday 22nd November 2008 10:24am

LOL! I love this dream. So many stories where the four betray Harry, completely ignore all that he's done for them. This is better written than the few other stories that do show consequences.

pfeil posted a comment on Saturday 22nd November 2008 8:37am

Perhaps he can turn Ron into an Eunuch guard? ;)

Crys replied:

*laugh*   Oh, you're evil.

Inspirational, but evil.

DaZZa posted a comment on Saturday 22nd November 2008 8:33am

Hehe. I like it. And I could actually see the Weasleys pulling crap like this - especially Ron, the moronic, jealous git. It might only be a "dream", but it's got a lovely poetic justice to it. Capital effort!