Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

beccabeez posted a comment on Sunday 15th October 2006 11:48pm

Heheh.. very amusing. I hope you update soon. These little dream entries are great light relief.

neely61 posted a comment on Sunday 15th October 2006 1:20pm

Harry Potter as the sole stock of viable, uh wizard baby making material? This is an idea I've never even thought of! It begs for at least a one chapter follow up to show how he copes with this! The logistics alone of trying to repopulate the wizarding world along with Harry's usual embarrasment factor would make it great!

Denya posted a comment on Saturday 14th October 2006 11:41pm

Wonderful little piece. I hope someone adopts the bunny.
I was wondering - someone mentioned genetic problems if Harry fathers *all* the next generation. Did anyone notice that if the witches are unaffected, they at least can marry muggles and produce half-bloods. That would make Harry the father of all "pure blood" lines, which is a nice irony, but still give his children someone to make babies with.
(And no, I'm afraid I can't adopt the bunny).
Thanks for the lovely giggle.
Denya aka Also-September-19

MarkH posted a comment on Friday 13th October 2006 7:34pm

You know, this plot is just a little too believable!

jono74656 posted a comment on Friday 13th October 2006 7:57am

This story is a genius idea! (I think I've had that dream- or a variation of it- a number of times myself)
Can't wait to see what his next dreams are

darthloki posted a comment on Thursday 12th October 2006 3:48pm

oh, please update this!

brad posted a comment on Thursday 12th October 2006 12:16pm

What a neat idea by which you can let loose the bunnies!

An enjoyable first chapter/dream ... I'm a H/Hr man by default, so I enjoyed the sense of closeness and sense of deep comfort that you gave that friendship in the first part of the chapter. I'd like to think that there were signs of a blossoming of that friendship into romance, but even if not, I still enjoy such indications of the value Harry and Hermione place on their (platonic) relationship.

Assuming that Harry and Hermione might have had the beginnings of new, closer feelings for each other, I wonder what would be the next chapter of this story? Hermione, being so intelligent, would hardly want to stand in the way of Harry's propagating the wizarding race, but what internal turmoil would she experience between her practical and emotional sides? How would Harry handle it? Keep all his liaisons with all other witches on a strictly 'business' footing? Even with other girls he knows and likes, like Ginny, Luna, Cho? How would he *prove* to Hermione that she is the only one whom he actually *loves*? The sex act is typically the ultimate proof of romantic love ... how could Harry top that? Would their friendship and that special understanding between them survive?

I've love to see another dream - even a mini-dream - pop up one day, maybe showing us the state of the wizarding world a few years down the line. I wonder what protection would be given to Harry in such a world? I imagine, over time, the women might take extraordinary measures to ensure that he wouldn't die from a trivial accident. Would he be semi-imprisoned in a (one-story, no stairs to fall down) house, escorted when he crosses the road, etc? Okay, I'm being a bit silly now.

Still, it's a good/fun story that makes one think. Thanks!

Kail posted a comment on Thursday 12th October 2006 10:12am

I've only read a few of the reviews on this chapter, and all I can really say is that I agree with them: this would make an absolutely hilarious story, and I loved it.

Can't wait to see Harry's next dream. Till then!

Meehanium posted a comment on Thursday 12th October 2006 8:02am

to bad its a one shot...it really would have been an interesting read

Aquilara posted a comment on Thursday 12th October 2006 7:25am

Hello!

This is simply great. I love the idea.

I'm really interested in the next chapter.

Cheers

Aquilara

Bernd Jacobitz posted a comment on Thursday 12th October 2006 6:23am

nice idea, funny as well.

Yojo posted a comment on Thursday 12th October 2006 2:02am

Utterly amazing, even if the seed did come from somewhere else; it is just like good old tommy-boy to do something far reaching like that by accident. I would love to see more of that story... Regardless, off to a great start, and I can't wait for more. Keep up the good work!

Rick posted a comment on Thursday 12th October 2006 12:42am

You are evil...... just when the dream was gettin real good, you ended it. RRRRrrrrr

Ashwin posted a comment on Wednesday 11th October 2006 11:54pm

one of THE most original HP stories i have come across till date and amazingly hilarious...wonderful stuff

DrT posted a comment on Wednesday 11th October 2006 11:36pm

LOL. Too bad, that would have made the start of a whole fic based on the premise.

I guess Harry does have interesting dreams.

"T"

b sands posted a comment on Wednesday 11th October 2006 10:56pm

ahhh... you really need to run with this, it has the potential to either be angsty or funny as hell.

Zvoni posted a comment on Wednesday 11th October 2006 9:34pm

Just LOL

Chris1 posted a comment on Wednesday 11th October 2006 9:17pm

Okay, so I would love to see a follow-up to this chapter... it'd be mostly smut, though, no plot to mention. :D

Still... :D

Great work, as usual

Chris

Patches posted a comment on Wednesday 11th October 2006 7:58pm

Sounds promising. I look forward to the results. pms

Patches posted a comment on Wednesday 11th October 2006 7:55pm

Oh I like this story. Harry's right. Every adolesant boy's dream. To be required to make love to as many women as possible to produce children. Is this a one shot or are you going to add to the dream list? Potential is astronomical! I could go for more dreams! Thanks for writing. pms