Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Patches posted a comment on Sunday 19th March 2006 9:01pm

Very good story. I like it. Going to fix "Fudge" at the polls with new evidence? I look forward to the next chapter. thanks for writing.
pms

Patches posted a comment on Sunday 19th March 2006 7:02pm

Ok, Romance is good! Quite an unexpected twist. I never would have thought Molly would let Ginny stay at Harry's! Quite a good surprise for Harry to wake up with company! good job. I like the discussions Harry is having with Remus. Thanks for writing.
pms

Patches posted a comment on Sunday 19th March 2006 5:35pm

Very good. I like the fact that Voldemort is dead and Harry's life is actually going on in a faily normal manner. I'm glad he is growing up and taking a mature attitude about things. I like the fact that he has reunited the Potter Family house elves. Hermione will just have to learn how to deal with it.
I understand that Harry and Ginny are progressing slowly but there still needs to be some romance! Thanks for writing.
pms

Patches posted a comment on Sunday 19th March 2006 12:11am

Very good. It really doesn't take long to kill Voldemort (or should I say Moldyshorts?) I look forward to the rest of the chapters you have posted. Thank you for writing.
pms

Patches posted a comment on Saturday 18th March 2006 10:03pm

Good story. I'm looking forward to more. Thank you for writing.
pms

Hot48cricket posted a comment on Friday 17th March 2006 6:38am

Loved your story....it was well written.

Luke posted a comment on Wednesday 8th March 2006 12:10am

great story this far but:

A HORSE?!

löl

HermioneGreen posted a comment on Monday 6th March 2006 3:06pm

A most awesome and thrilling tale.

Thanks for the ride.

'Mione

TomokiG posted a comment on Thursday 2nd March 2006 12:17am

Hey... your story was definitely fun to read. Good work.

°TomokiG °

noylj posted a comment on Wednesday 15th February 2006 7:36am

Really great story. I like reading some post-Moldy stories where Harry is starting to learn to live.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Friday 10th February 2006 5:45pm

Bravo! Bravo! (Wild clapping ensues.)

"And the Oscar for best screen writer goes to..

Cryssss."

(People are standing, thunderous applause fills the air.)

Crys replied:

"Thank you, thank you. I couldn't have done it without help from many, many people -"
[twenty minutes of dull speech removed to save server space]

Seriously, thanks for letting me know you liked it.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Friday 10th February 2006 2:02pm

Wolfden, Bella, the trial, you've had spectacular ideas. With just the right amount of detail too.

I'm tired and ready to begin rambling. Instead I'll just say, thank you.

Mikee posted a comment on Friday 10th February 2006 1:34pm

Whoa.... I just spent the day reading your delightful story. I absolutely loved it. I so enjoyed how you characterized everyone. I was a little worried throughout the story that Voldie would return. The black stuff that rose above his body after Ginny and Harry 'killed' him was what worried me. I'm quite glad he didn't return. I would like to know if Percy was accepted back into the family. Thank you for a wonderful story.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Friday 10th February 2006 12:43pm

I'm glad all the couples got together. It's nice that the next chapter is there and I don't have to wonder to long about what's going to happen to the DEiTs.

This is professionally written and a pleasure to read.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Friday 10th February 2006 7:28am

"I'll just get a bridle set for Ginny."

Harry wasn't the only one to groan.

Excellent, as always.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Friday 10th February 2006 6:21am

Killing Voldie early.. Everything you do surprises me. It's wonderful.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Friday 10th February 2006 4:10am

"..that even Fudge-for-Brains had admitted.."

That's just one of the many, many great lines you had in this chapter.

You and your betas do a superb job.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Friday 10th February 2006 2:44am

I read one of your stories on fanfiction and then ended up here to see more of your work. I'm glad I did.

Harry and Ginny ships are my favorite. Especially ones like this with out a lot of hardship in their getting together.

Your long chapters are great. I love to get lost in the story.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 30th January 2006 11:52pm

Final - - This was a very well rounded story, bringing in some action and angst, but most letting us see Harry and Ginny reap the fruits of their strong life together.

I love the ending note about Orion.

Very well done indeed!

Crys replied:

Thanks. It was a blast to write.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 30th January 2006 2:29pm

Ch.6 - - Just great hat you've done with their celebrity. It's the kind of Harry we all hope he survives and grows up to be.

Excellent dialogue throuhout.

Pretty work!