Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

noylj posted a comment on Sunday 24th August 2008 6:39pm

But, Malfoy is STILL alive!!
Bad enough trying to make a human out of Snape, but to leave a Malfoy alive?? He MUST have been arrested by now! Something must have happened to him. Maybe he is the new flying professor at Hoggy? How could he still be alive? Did Delores ever get a Dementor kiss? What happened to Percy? How did you manage to make Mollycoddle almost human? Did Ron ever get his comeuppance? Did Hermy ever grow a brain and ditch the loser? Did Lavender make it out of school without being pregnant? Did Dumbles ever get arrested for kidnapping and abuse of the BWL? Did Seamus turn into a drunk? Did Minnie ever get the stick out of her ass? What, no Albus Severus Potter? Why didn't Harry ever get a Quidditch career? Did PlayWizard ever get Parvati and Padma to pose together? Did Rita ever get stepped on? Did anyone figure out why Remus and Bill got the hottest witches in the world, and all Harry got was a red-headed firecracker with a short fuse? There is a LOT of story missing…did you get tired of writing and just end with all these loose threads still dangling?
Very good story.

Crys replied:

L Malfoy was convicted of several dozen crimes and had a cellmate named "Bubba" until he suicided by cutting his throat with his own toenails.   D Malfoy's reputation never recovered from his "appearance" on New Years Day.   He wasted his family fortune through bad planning.    Pansy left him for Lockhart after three  days of marriage.   Draco, bitter and angry, died of liver disease at the age of 32, leaving behind only debts to his life-partners, G Goyle and V Crabbe.

Delores Umbridge broke into Wolfden (surprising everyone that she actually knew enough magic to do so).   Unfortunately for her, she broke into the area reserved for werewolves who did not wish to take Wolfsbane.   She survived and became a werewolf.   Due to the laws she sponsored, she was summarily sacked from the Ministry and all her assets were seized.   Despondent, she entered the Forbidden Forest during the next full moon, hoping to kill as many centaurs as possible.   She met the acromantulas instead.

Percy reconciled with his family (after many embarassing pranks were played upon his very worthy head).   He became the CFO of WWW and married one of the store clerks.   They had seven children.

Molly had a difficult time acknowledging that her youngest children had grown up.   It helped that she was distracted by grandkids.   Unknown to the rest of the family, Charlie had married into a commune in Romania and fathered four red-headed children in short order.

Ron and Hermione married.   And divorced a month later.   Ron re-married two years later to Lavender Brown, ending up with three kids and two step-kids and a dead-end job in the Department of Muggle Relations.

Hermione, after her post-marriage obliviation therapy was concluded, went to Oxford and became a medical researcher.   Hermione and her new husband are the leading magical - muggle medical team in the world, looking for a cure  to auto-immune diseases among the muggle population.

After Harry's semi-authorized biography hit the market, Dumbledore quietly retired (after using his remaining political capital to get a  non-specific pardon).   He currently runs a candy shop in a little village near Nome, Alaska.

Yes; yes; oh, hell NO!

He was too busy with his other business ventures.   He sponsors a summer camp for teenage quidditch players, though, and he's in high demand for celebrity quidditch matches.

Yes.   Their photographer, C. Creevey, became their husband a week later.

Yes.   By Dudley Dursley.

Animal magnetism in Remus's case, and the ponytail and fang earring (rumor has it that veela love the bad-boy image) in Bill's.   As for Harry . . . well, the Potter Curse is real.   Potters have to marry a red-head they went to school with.   Since Harry doesn't bat for the other team, Ginny was the only option.

There, a post epilogue :)

Thanks for reviewing.

noylj posted a comment on Saturday 23rd August 2008 5:01am

Where is Mollycoddle screaming about her baby being an adult and needing protection and not to go off with Harry and be a scarlet woman and how Harry is really not old enough and should live at the Burrow and not even think about anything else except school and maybe Harry should get rid of the Manor and just live at the Burrow permanently as the manor is too big for him?

noylj posted a comment on Sunday 17th August 2008 4:41pm

Why didn't Harry expose the bug?
Harry is also far too nice to the manipulative old fart and his "Yes, I do have a stick stuck up my arse, thank you" Minnie-the-toad.

SassyFrass posted a comment on Tuesday 8th July 2008 4:52pm

This was so much fun. I loved that you got Voldemort out of the way quickly so that we could get to the good stuff.
This is definitely going on my favorites.

hprox92 posted a comment on Monday 30th June 2008 5:59pm

Wow what a good ending! This is great a story and very well written. Keep it up!

CheddarTrek posted a comment on Saturday 14th June 2008 10:36pm

Great story for what it was -- really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing.

Peregrine829 posted a comment on Saturday 8th March 2008 9:31am

A very interesting chronology. Voldemort is dealt with early on leaving the remainder of the story to focus on the aftermath.

AMarkedPropensity posted a comment on Wednesday 30th January 2008 3:00pm

This story was amazingly written, and wonderfully entertaining. I loved the whole thing (especially the romantic/cute ending).
I liked that although you took care to have Harry defeat Vodemort, you did not have the entire story woven around that idea - instead you focused on the romance/relationship between Harry and Ginny. I commend you for this (since many who write H/G ficiton tend to get too wrapped up in the whole "must kill voldemort" idea). Thank you for the time and effort you put into writing this story -I can't wait to check out your other works.

rune1806 posted a comment on Monday 29th October 2007 2:26am

hi very enjoyable thanks for writing it.

cantante posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd October 2007 1:25pm

i have to admit that i stopped breathing for a minute after Remus said "Wassail!". my school choir sang a somewhat ridiculous song about wassail last year and it was one of those classic "you hate it so much that you love it" songs. random tangent, i know. but thats me!

"For it's your wassail and it's our wassail and its joy be to you and a jolly wassail!"

on a not so random note, i'm greatly enjoying your story and i'm glad i stumbled across this fanficauthors.net.

~cantante

slashslut posted a comment on Saturday 8th September 2007 5:00pm

LOVED the ending *squee* perfection:)

slashslut posted a comment on Saturday 8th September 2007 4:10pm

glad to see this story was continued after ff.net:)

dzio posted a comment on Sunday 12th August 2007 10:50am

A really good story. I liked how you concentrated on what happens AFTER Voldie's gone. Many authors leave the reader right after he kicks the bucket and except for the occasional epilogue don't say anything about what happens next. Picking up the pieces and setting things right after the big fight can be easily made into a great story, I wish more fanfic autors saw that. Well done.

You gave Harry several really kickass speaches too. :) And that sure was an original way to win a duel. ;)

Kordolin posted a comment on Friday 20th July 2007 10:55am

Great Story! I enjoyed it a lot. The fact that you managed to still keep it interesting and enjoyable after old moldymort was dead is something to be proud of. Keep up the great writing!
-Kordolin

Cynthia1850 posted a comment on Friday 27th April 2007 10:10am

That was excellent. I kept waiting for Voldewarat to reappear or Ginny to die some horrid death and leave Harry in total dispair but no, you took us on a great journey of how it could end for the better. A great surprise and so satisfying. Thank you!

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Saturday 21st April 2007 12:19am

Wow - Great story thank you! Really enjoyed how you got voldemort out of the way quickly and still kept the story going without him.

hptrump posted a comment on Sunday 15th April 2007 10:13am

Loved your story. Would like to see more Harry & Ginny ship. Good luck on more stories.

GuardianOfLight posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd January 2007 10:32am

That was by far the most original story I have read and I have read a lot of fics.

The reson I say the above is that I have never known the enemy to be taken out in the second chapter, being the suspicious person I am I kept wondering when it was going to go wrong, at first I thought it was going to be Belletrix and then I suspected Percy, but I was most pleasently surprised to find that I was wrong.

I loved the way you for the most part focused on the more minor issues associcated with the HP world like the Werewolf problems, media relations, the orphans, which were all things that I have not actually come across before.

I'm not normally a fan of Harry/Ginny fics(I'm not one of the those opposed to them I just prefer other pairings like Harry with Hermione/Tonks or Fleur) and this is the first of your works that I have read and I must say that I enjoyed reading it and I am going to give you the biggest compliment that I can give you and bookmark this story so i can read it again.

Keep up the good work.

GuardianOfLight

Crys replied:

Thank you for your kind words.

One of my goals in writing that was not to necessarily to have another "Harry versus Voldy" fight, but to explore the OTHER problems that would face him (and them) afterwards.

If you're a fan of "non-traditional" pairings, then this entire site has many choices to offer.   Happy reading!

GryffindorDragon posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 7:01am

Two more months -- I thought this ended November 6, when is Christmas in UK?

Crys replied:

Christmas is the same time in the UK as in the US.   Harry was speaking approxiamately, not literally.   Two months would be January 6, which would still be, more or less, during the holiday break.

xBizzle posted a comment on Tuesday 21st November 2006 10:07am

OMG That was the cutiest/most fluffy story I have read. Perfect all around. A little more smoothie smoothie would've funny or Harry teasing Ginny back, but other than that it was BRILLIANT!! Hopefully, maybe a sequal or maybe some more stories by you. You are a fabolous author. <R>