Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

The_Cheat posted a comment on Wednesday 11th October 2006 3:30pm

This is most fitting. I was reading the part at the unveiling of the new fountain when Remus was speaking and right then, "The Magic of the Wizard's Dream" by Rhapsody was playing adn it reached the happy, nice part of the song and i thought that was very fitting for this. Great Story Crys! *gives electronic gold trophy filled with drink of Crys' choice to Crys*

John Burrage
gnomeregan42@msn.com

morriganscrow posted a comment on Sunday 17th September 2006 4:08pm

Brilliant story, I read it in a single sitting. I'm not a H/G fan at all, but you made it not just tolerable, but enjoyable.
I intend to work my way through all your writings and if they are as fine as this one, I'm in for some excellent entertainment!

vheritas@aapt.net.au

riegert8 posted a comment on Monday 4th September 2006 12:16pm

I thought this is a good story. The only part I did care for is that Harry let Dumbledore off the hook to easy. He never learn anything.

KenF posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd August 2006 11:03am

Good story, really sweet wrapup. Thanks!

pstibbons posted a comment on Thursday 20th July 2006 4:32pm

Hermione should have got more credit by Harry for finding the spell, even if they couldn't give detail. Ditto Albus and the Weasleys. At present it looks like Harry and Ginny were claiming 95% of the credit.

Aberbadger posted a comment on Saturday 15th July 2006 12:46am

Pity you couldn't call the little bastards DiETs - Not as evil, with less than a third of the calories!

Crys replied:

*snicker*

"The same, great evil with only 1/2 the calories!"   Sounds like a good slogan for Tommy's PR department, doesn't it?

Aberbadger posted a comment on Friday 14th July 2006 5:23am

You do realise, that it gives a mental image of Remus getting all hyper at christmas, firecalling his 'Buds' and screaming
Waassssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'!!!

Grukal posted a comment on Sunday 2nd July 2006 12:24am

Forgot. Keep up the good job

Grukal posted a comment on Sunday 2nd July 2006 12:24am

Great work on Snape in this fic i have to admit. Good resons for him to be a complete git (i think you know what i mean).

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Monday 8th May 2006 12:58am

Outstanding. That was a very good story. Please do more on the same line. Good story and fun.

gunny

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Sunday 7th May 2006 12:37pm

Great story.

gunny

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Sunday 7th May 2006 6:56am

Great story.

gunny

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Sunday 7th May 2006 3:16am

Good chapter, I really like the family stuff and the good times.

gunny

Brad Crawford posted a comment on Saturday 6th May 2006 4:12pm

wow i love it this is fantastic i hope you write more to this story with what happens to some of the other main charecters in the story!

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Saturday 6th May 2006 3:40pm

Very good, love that the big bad guy was taken out early and we get some good fun stuff. Nice story.

gunny

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Saturday 6th May 2006 1:24pm

Brilliant, that was a great chapter.

gunny

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Saturday 6th May 2006 9:57am

ood story so far.

gunny

Aberbadger posted a comment on Saturday 1st April 2006 10:16am

""Something similar to 'Priori Incantato'," Hermione answered."
Actually, if you check GoF, I think you will find that the spell/effect, or to quote Sirius, the "reverse spell effect", is Priori Incantatem (GoF penultimate chapter of the same name). In the chapter, The Dark Mark, we discover that the incantation for the spell is Prior Incantato...

Crys replied:

Ah, thank you.   Text has been changed.

Patches posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 10:16am

That was a great chapter and finish. A great story. I really like the fact that Percy got straightened out. I like Harry's secret weapon. A great way to end a duel. A nice epilog. 5 years later their son is born. A great ending. Thank you so much for writing it.
pms

Patches posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 8:21am

wow good chapter! I love all the friends and pseudo family Harry has and how much he cares about all of them. I really like Harry's "help the werewolves campaign that he is planning. Very well done. The scene where Remus walks in on Harry and Arthur is priceless. Thank you so much for new ways to imbarrass Harry! I love the honesty that all of Harry's friends and Harry show. I look forward to the last chapter. Thank you for writing.
pms