Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Voldemort is Dead posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 7:48am for 39 - The New Minister Is . . .

Excellent!

94caddy posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 7:33am for 39 - The New Minister Is . . .

Nice chapter. Nice ending with the vote from House of Gryffindor.

Serendipity posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 7:31am for 39 - The New Minister Is . . .

*applauds* I usually hate stories so riddled with politics, but really, that was fantastic. The way the nominations were handled was wonderful (I was so greateful that you didn't include long-winded speeches, and your reasoning behind it was excellent) and the fact that Harry swung the vote - and the reactions that may follow - is quite the cliffhanger. I love it. It'll be great to see everybody's reactions. *grins*

Cheers,
~*~LIZ

pandora5002002 posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 7:29am for 39 - The New Minister Is . . .

Your story is really worth the wait. I can't even think of how they will react to the fact Harry have a third vote...

KLGreen posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 7:16am for 39 - The New Minister Is . . .

outstanding

Mordecai posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 7:13am for 39 - The New Minister Is . . .

i hope you update soon, i really enjoy this fic

nonjon posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 7:00am for 39 - The New Minister Is . . .

Clever little twist at the end. Revealing the Gryffindor affiliation publicly to swing the last vote was an excellent touch. And just the right time for it to come out.

Nice update. Keep them coming.

Samantha posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 6:47am for 39 - The New Minister Is . . .

I LOVED THAT CHAPTER!!! It was funny and interesting. Plus the very end was so Dramatic!!!
I can just picture the pandemonium that that would have caused! PLEASE update! I NEED to know more!

jenks posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 6:17am for 39 - The New Minister Is . . .

love it

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 5:42am for 39 - The New Minister Is . . .

*laughs uproariously* My, that last bit is really going to set the cat among the pigeons (or the kneazle among something equivalent). The fallout from Harry's move should be "fascinating" to witness, though I do hope the next chapter opens with a description on the looks on both Dumbledore's and Parkinson's faces.

I have to admit, this is the first time I've seen something showing that wizarding politics actually has some improvements over non-magical politics.

A most delightful and enjoyable chapter.

Samantha posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 5:40am for 39 - The New Minister Is . . .

Well, I normally don't review, even though I am on the update list, but I must say....that ending was fantastic . I can't wait to see how it plays out (hopefully you don't skip ahead in time like some people do *scowls *). I can't remember though, who exactly knows that Harry is a descendent of Gryffindor?

Update soon? :)
signed,
Samantha

Crys replied:

Everyone living at Gryffindor Keep, Amelia, Dumbledore, Min, and Filius.

Oh, and everyone in the Wizengamot now.   Though the Prophet will probably learn the information about three seconds after the doors are opened.

Gardengirl posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 5:32am for 39 - The New Minister Is . . .

*applauds wildly for the new Minister*

Well done! Great chapter, I don't care how long I have to wait for the next one.

Thanks!!!

Crys replied:

*laugh*   Careful what you offer.   If it takes me another month for the next chapter, I'm going to say, "But GardenGirl said it was okay!"

Chiyo posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 5:00am for 39 - The New Minister Is . . .

Despite the fact I've seen the true Gryffindor played out before in such a situation I honestly didn't see that part coming.

I expected 74-72 in favor of Abbott. However as soon as I read "we have a tie" I knew it was coming.

Also despite that its been done before in many fanfics I do love to read that line... when Harry brings down the thunder by casting the vote of Gryffindor himself!

More please!

Manatheron posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 4:42am for 39 - The New Minister Is . . .

{Evil Grin}

AWESOME! now you have me all worked up for the next chapter!

jono74656 posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 4:41am for 39 - The New Minister Is . . .

Ooooo, outed as Gryffindor's heir, dun dun dun!
Next chapter should be interesting, and I can honestly say I can't wait!

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 4:30am for 39 - The New Minister Is . . .

You did a good job of injecting some excitement in the proceedings.

I'm having a bit of a hard time accepting that Dumbledore would be as thick as you're portraying him, however. Just how many times does he need to be hit with the clue stick?

Still, good chapter. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Crys replied:

The problem isn't that Dumbledore doesn't get it.

He does.

The problem is that he's refusing to see it.

He's still trying to manipulate/control Harry.   (though he'd call it "guide")   He's trying to make decisions for Harry.   He's using familiar terms with him.   He's refusing to acknowledge the problem and therefore is adding to it.

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 4:17am for 39 - The New Minister Is . . .

Good chapter. Liked the voting. Is Dumbledore incapable of respecting Harry?

Thanks for writing.

Tom A.

Terry Chang1 posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 4:11am for 39 - The New Minister Is . . .

the house goes crazy!!! gryffindor has come out of hiding!!! the right person is minister!!! *crowd starts the macarana!*

Rick D Gale posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 3:45am for 39 - The New Minister Is . . .

Now that was a great chapter! There may not have been much 'action' per say, but it was well written, and stimulating.

I'm sure Harry hated revealing to Voldemort's supporters that he was the Heir of Gryffindor, but it got the point across.

I look forward to your next chapter and how Harry can be a pain in Dumbledore's side.

Khadon posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 3:26am for 39 - The New Minister Is . . .

Oh well done. You couldn't have picked a better time for the truth about Harry's heritage to come out. Excellent timing and a great chapter. I can't wait for everyone to lose it. :)