Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Wanderer posted a comment on Saturday 16th November 2019 11:22pm for 16 - Harry and Tonks

Why would you run away from the H/G crowd unless... oh, you only put the "Harry/Tonks ship" header in After you got most of this posted? lol

I have to admit you were pretty sneaky, although everything fits except that last somewhat flirtatious note to Ginny, what was up with that?

Shadowdog posted a comment on Monday 29th February 2016 6:49pm for 16 - Harry and Tonks

Nice way of bringing that about. I'm curious where all the Ginny interaction will girl though.

sylvelle posted a comment on Sunday 27th January 2013 4:16pm for 16 - Harry and Tonks

Hiding is a good idea although it is not a surprise. You have Harry/Tonks ship at the beginning of each chapter.

I must admit I did hope for something else. Making poor Remus gay.. Shame on you. Actually Tonks is more acceptable to me than Hermione which is used by several of my favorite wordsmiths.

Also love you used Kingsley. I love that guy.

Love the story if not the relationship.

Tricia

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Monday 6th June 2011 4:51pm for 16 - Harry and Tonks

Excellent! Good choice even with the age difference.

supergirl3684 posted a comment on Monday 17th May 2010 10:20pm for 16 - Harry and Tonks

oh gosh! I haven't laughed that hard in days!! My poor husband actually thought I was crying and he came running out of the computer room to see if something happened to my dad! (he just got out of the hospital). I would have felt bad about that but I was too busy laughing!!

That was brilliant!

dougal74 posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 5:52am for 16 - Harry and Tonks

good chapter

Evan.Shaerah posted a comment on Saturday 8th March 2008 10:10am for 16 - Harry and Tonks

Good stuff so far. I like the method of bringing the feelings out. I am, after reading 5 fics, most of which are hosted here, an avid fan of HPNT. Look forward to more stuff once I get through this one. Thanks much.

Zane Wyrick posted a comment on Sunday 1st July 2007 4:40pm for 16 - Harry and Tonks

*Clap-clap*
Very well done.

Pacratjr1982 posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 7:51am for 16 - Harry and Tonks

Now I just found this story and I am Reading through now. Thankyou for having the brainstorm to come up with it so I and Others can Enjoy. Now I also wanted to say this no disresepct no flame probly just garbled praise for you and you story.

now I have read some of the Reviews and saw what others had to say and I know nothing I put here can be used in this story ecept in rewrite(Please don't do) or in another story(go ahead use it).

Now I have always like Honks story storys where Harry is also a morph And usely dislike those that limet His morph abilty still good but for that please don't limit his abilty with just control of hair eyes and skin thats not right the ablity should just how well he can change he could complety turn into Ron but it might take two hours insted of a few seconds sounds way better if you where going to limet the abilty then chaning only his hair eyes or skin.

Crys replied:

Sorry, but there will be strict limits on Harry's morphing ability.

If he were more powerful, I can't imagine it wouldn't have shown up long before now.  

mathiasgranger posted a comment on Friday 27th April 2007 12:26pm for 16 - Harry and Tonks

Harry and Ginny were doing some harmless flirting as far as I could tell...she is a girl he is a guy they are comfortable with each other that's all the more I read into their letters.

I like Honks...

Reading on...

David posted a comment on Tuesday 30th January 2007 4:50pm for 16 - Harry and Tonks

Dude. Remus?? Wow man. Bold, very bold.

mark g posted a comment on Tuesday 15th August 2006 4:57am for 16 - Harry and Tonks

I was planning on reading the entire story before posting a review, but this had to be said...

I sail several ships, H/G is on of my favorite.
(Brandishes a sword)
After him!!!!! Off with his head!!!!

I loved your Highlander crossover with Faerun. It's a shame you decided to abandon it. However it did provide me with several hours of reading pleasure, thanks for that. :)

I'm liking your mature Harry so far. I almost didn't read this fic once I came across Godric. There are quite a few 'Godric mentors Harry' fics that are so badly done, but yours is quite superb. I'm glad I took a chance and read it.

I'll stop here and continue reading this superb fic.

bjon66 posted a comment on Thursday 15th June 2006 8:55pm for 16 - Harry and Tonks

Whewwwww, i thought it was going to be Ginny...lol..Thank God...Ginny is too much like his mother... ewwwwwwww....lol.. incest, incest,,, ewwwwwww.... Anyway, there are still a few guys at Hogwarts she hasn't dated yet...lol

Brinneh posted a comment on Saturday 18th March 2006 4:08pm for 16 - Harry and Tonks

Excellent job being ambiguous about Harry's love interest. There was a time in there when I was POSITIVE that it was Tonks...and even though I turned out to be right, you successfully made me doubt myself with those letters to and from Ginny. Congratulations.
And I am pleasantly pleased with the way this story is shaping up. Very entertaining.

Aurilia posted a comment on Tuesday 28th February 2006 7:02pm for 16 - Harry and Tonks

YEA! Harry's not dating Ginny! I know it's canon, but I hate it. Too Odepius for my tastes.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 8:52am for 16 - Harry and Tonks

Ch.16 - The first H/NT I've seen done well, and not just a lust pit. Harry is an inexperienced sixteen, barely. She has probably had all the hound dog date she can stand, and is jaded.

But her she is with her heart on her sleeve with the Ke, Ki, G, and, R, and she knows this is SERIOUS!

Not sure I like the Remus revelation, but the story goes on....

Well written chappie.

noylj posted a comment on Friday 30th December 2005 7:35pm for 16 - Harry and Tonks

Harry/Tonks is OK and not a bombshell. The question is, is your Ginny over Harry or can we maybe haveH/T/G?
Also, are we EVER going to fight more DEs??

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2005 9:53am for 16 - Harry and Tonks

At last he is getting it together.

gunny

Chris posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd November 2005 10:35am for 16 - Harry and Tonks

Yes, harry and Tonks, my favorite pairing. I like your Harry and Ginny stories but I am loving this story now.

You truly show that you are a great writer when you can write different pairings.

Another dating security measure you might want to impose could be a decoy using polyjuice, it would have some risk but if the decoy were to go shopping publicly at the same time as the date it would probably draw all the attention, especially if you used Hermione and Ron to provide some dis-info to the Order, who then send their guards to protect the decoy.

thought you could have tormented Moony a little more but still very well done.

Later

wytil posted a comment on Sunday 30th October 2005 10:19am for 16 - Harry and Tonks

Reading this story agin from the beginning is a lot better than a piece at a time. My problem, I AM olde enough to be declared senile. 67.
My favorite one is wandering around school 2 weeks before the big spring formal, I asked 3 or 4 girls I had gone out with one or more durimg the past year. I got a polite refusal with thing like sick relatives etc. 3 days before the formal, one after another they corneed me in the hall saying grandma or such was better and is the invite still open?
I immediately made a phone call from the school office signing up for a Boy Scout event that weekend. Scariest thing I ever had happen.