Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Wolfric posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 11:17am for 45 - Football and School Boards

Well I would guess that Harry would say no but it might depend on the day. I like the chapter and I am eager for more. Thanks for writing. W.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 11:16am for 45 - Football and School Boards

You continue to inspire me for my own writing. Though I have no plans for the Board of Governors, this discussion of the members adds to my feeling of how Wizarding legislative types speak, act, and think.

And the discussion at the West Ham game was just down right fun.

Cheers!

c3markh posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 8:39am for 45 - Football and School Boards

Love the chapter. Dare we hope for a Dumbledor sacking or a tidular only Headmaster role with Harry having to approve anything Dumbledor tries to do.

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 8:31am for 45 - Football and School Boards

Great section here,liked the way that Harry stood up for himself, as well as how things went at the rest of the meeting, and the way things happened at the game, LOL, and going to be looking forward to more of what happens after this meeting is concluded.

DJ posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 7:27am for 45 - Football and School Boards

"After all of today's revelations, I must ask: Do you feel that we should replace Headmaster Dumbledore?" YES YES YES. Grate chapter I have bin missing this story glad to see you back. Thanks and keep it up.

Nick5 posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 6:36am for 45 - Football and School Boards

Nice chapter, but it's better the devil you know...

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 6:33am for 45 - Football and School Boards

Nice to see a new chapter. :-)

The Head Boy/Girl pair requirement is well thought out.

I was rather surprised that Harry spilled so many secrets to Seamus and Dean. Harry & Tonks making out in the owner's box was pretty amusing, though. :-)

Good chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.

Amamama posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 6:22am for 45 - Football and School Boards

Thank you. Neat to have Seamus and Dean sneaking out and finding Harry at a football game. Albeit caught in a compromising situation. Poor Seamus, falling in love with Tonks when she's so obviously off the market, but that's part of being young.

The governor angry at Harry for not doing more, was a good way to show how part of the public has a screwed image of Harry and his 'duty'. Unfortunately, for the grieving grandfather at least, it's not Harry who's to blame, but the entire grown-up wizarding populus, who allowed someone like Voldemort to grow in power. I look forward to see when, if ever, they realize their part in that.

Thanks!

Treck posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 5:31am for 45 - Football and School Boards

looks at the last line...

CRUCIO!

Bloody authors and there cliff-hangers.

Nice job.

Crys replied:

Didn't anyone ever tell you that casting an Unforgiveable against the author will only slow me down?  

Merlin knows that RL keeps me slow enough.   It doesn't need any help, Treck ;)

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 5:17am for 45 - Football and School Boards

*chuckles* The scene at the football game was a hoot, I imagine Harry will "get" Remus for sending in his friends as interruptions of his "quality time". The Board of Governors meeting was absolutely fascinating with the various manipulations and that last line is most definitely going to get readers waiting avidly for the next chapter.

atlantis-rob posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 5:05am for 45 - Football and School Boards

Wow, nice goal shot to the NADS at the end vs Dumbledore Un-united. ahahaha. Great start with remus's setup of the couple and dean and seamus's talk with them. The contentiousness of Smythe in the board meeting was also excellent as was the discussion of snape. Cheers!

HermioneGreen posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 5:04am for 45 - Football and School Boards

what a wonderful chapter. will harry say yes? or will he just put limitations on what dumbledore can or can't do? I look forward to more. Keep up the good work

thanks for sharing

'Mione

Gardengirl posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 4:15am for 45 - Football and School Boards

Dun duh duh DUN! Will Harry sack Dumbledore?

I like how you include others' bunnies. It's a nice method of bunny disposal painless to the primary bunny victims. Yea!