Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

harryjerry posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 7:35am for 44 - Training and Wolfsbane

I say they just kill all convicted D.E.'s and get it done with, in no story that ive read has Azkaban been even remotely effective, its just such a bad society that im suprised that the wizarding population was still existant at this time...it should have destroyed itself decades, or more, ago.

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 7:13am for 44 - Training and Wolfsbane

Exciting chapter. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 7:13am for 44 - Training and Wolfsbane

Something seriously smells. Why *would* Snape screw with the Wolfsbane now? Tonks *would* know of Snape's effects on the Slytherins (since she was one); even Harry and Shack are confused. Harry did indeed take the necessary action; however, Harry is far from finished with this. Something doesn't add up, and for Harry's piece of mind, he will likely findout why.

HermioneGreen posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 6:51am for 44 - Training and Wolfsbane

fantabulous chapter! I love the way the castle was able to offer assistance, even to the point of send messengers at just the cry of "help". Keep up the good work.

thanks for sharing

'Mione

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 6:22am for 44 - Training and Wolfsbane

Oh, my!! Severus did mess up big time. I wonder if he really expected to get away with it? In any case, it appears that Harry was at least prepared and watching rather than being caught by surprise (surprise being defined as when what you think you're seeing doesn't match well with what's actually going on).

It seems that Albus Dumbledore is still letting his predjudices and unverified assumptions run away with him; one hopes that he'll learn before they burn him in this universe.