Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

DrT posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 10:43pm for 44 - Training and Wolfsbane

I totally agree with your assessment of Snape. I hope Rawling doesn't pull some nonsense about him in book 7. Obviously, I also like your use of Hogwarts itself.

"T"

Claire_D posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 7:43pm for 44 - Training and Wolfsbane

Well lot's of things happened there. I like the idea of starving the Dementors but do see Percy's point.

Poor Remus, *glares at Snape* and yay for Harry getting rid of him. I think Shack will be a great DADA teacher.

Alex00 posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 5:16pm for 44 - Training and Wolfsbane

Good work.

noylj posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 4:15pm for 44 - Training and Wolfsbane

Beggers can't be choosers, but that chapter, while excellent as always, was way too short.
I would think that the fact that Snivellus showed signs of knowing the potion wasn't good added to the fact that the potion was a failure the first time there was no over-sight in its making, would be more than enough "probable cause" to warrant veritaserum. There is no way that minister Abbott would not be willing to have Snape confess.

Crys replied:

The British WW legal system isn't exactly replete with logic.

On another front, Dumbledore would probably block Veritaserum usage as well.   Can't have Snape spilling all the secrets he carries in his head, after all.

FWIW, I agree that it should be done, but I don't believe it would be done.

More to the point, I have plans for Snape later that require him to be free. *evil grin*

igotbannedfroma2k posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 3:52pm for 44 - Training and Wolfsbane

Yay!
An update!
How exciting!
~Banned

Princess Fictoria posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 3:03pm for 44 - Training and Wolfsbane

Great chapter, and I completely agree with Harry's attitude regarding Snape. Even if it were discovered that his mind had been alterred to react with extreme hatred towards the Mauraders and their offspring, that in no way excuses nor explains his other reprehensible behavior.

Still loving this story and looking forward to more!

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 2:13pm for 44 - Training and Wolfsbane

Great chapter. I liek how you showed Harry's control over the castle in this chapter. Snape's behavior and the group discussion at the end makes me think that we will learn that someone did tamper with Snape's mind in connection with all things Marauder and Marauder related. I think we will learn that it was not Voldemort, however. Who else could it be and what would they gain? Time will tell.

Thank you for writing.

Mike (MoA)

ThunderGod posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 1:46pm for 44 - Training and Wolfsbane

great chapter..but will have to reread it just to get things straight in my own head...grrrr

ThunderGod

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 12:45pm for 44 - Training and Wolfsbane

Very good.

gunny

Finbar posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 12:34pm for 44 - Training and Wolfsbane

Fun chapter! I liked it!
Snape seems to be behaving in an increasingly irrational manner. This is just wierd. If I didnt know better, I'd be blaming Dumbledore!:) After all, he stands to profit from this. Harry's work in favour of werewolves is weakened politically and it increases his stance as the leader of the light.
hmmmmmm

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 12:10pm for 44 - Training and Wolfsbane

You bring up very interesting possibilities to explain a little bit of Snape's irrational anger and blindness towards Harry.

Dumbledore doesn't look good here, and rightfully so.

I like Shak as a Defense professor, and now that he's spent time teaching Harry he'll be better prepared to do the job.

Great chapter!

morriganscrow posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 11:22am for 44 - Training and Wolfsbane

Excellent chappie.
So...has someone been mucking around in Snape's brain? I do hope you tell us.
Keep up the great work.

riegert8 posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 11:03am for 44 - Training and Wolfsbane

This is a good chapter I been waitingg for when Snape would botched a wolfsbane potion. I thought that Dumbledore would get more smart over time, but it seem that the more the story goes the more stupid he become. Frist he really tell Harry that he imagined everything Snape did, when that did not work he try to make Harry feel Guilty. I don't think that Harry should ever forgive Dumbledore since he keep on making things worse. I am not surprise that Shackbolt family whould want to move out, I just surprise that he was going quit working for Harry to work at Hogswart.

DJ posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 10:45am for 44 - Training and Wolfsbane

WOW so happy to see the update way cool. But couldn't Harry have just Killed Snape and got it over with? I love the clown dule in the begining thanks.

miahtech posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 10:25am for 44 - Training and Wolfsbane

Another good chapter. I really do hold out hope that Dumblador will come around, but he doesn't seem to be so far. :) I look forward to the next chapter

haphazard1 posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 9:54am for 44 - Training and Wolfsbane

It is great to see a new chapter of this excellent story.

Lots of interesting stuff in this chapter, particularly the actions of Hogwarts itself and its resident ghosts and portraits. Something is definitely rotten with the Snape situation, and I find Kinsfire's suggestion quite plausible.

Good luck to Shack -- I worry something most unfortunate may happen to him, if that curse is not broken somehow.

nezza posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 9:07am for 44 - Training and Wolfsbane

nice update lots of different things going on and you partialy wrapped up the snape issue but i guess he will be back.

i also like the way your harry used logical debate with albus but i also think you need to move things a long a little bit with regards to the albus situation.

thats just me though otherwise it was a great update if a little long in coming, but then i expect updates hourly then get depressed and suicidal when their not there :)

keep up the good work!!

Ishtar posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 8:17am for 44 - Training and Wolfsbane

Hmmm. While it may be that Snape's attitude is due to a botched try to fix things, I'm more than a little bit suspicious that Albus set it up deliberately. Why, I don't know. Possibly to keep Harry's attention divided between Voldemort and Snape and force him into Albus's influence. The question is whether Albus is doing this out of blind confidence that he is right, or whether he's being actively malicious and wants to make sure that he remains the dominant force in Wizarding politics. I look forward to finding out.

Wolfric posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 8:15am for 44 - Training and Wolfsbane

Thanks for the welcome new chapter; I continue to be very fond of your story. An interesting question, whether Snape's attitude has been tampered with or enhanced, I tend to think most people tend to be irrational on some particular subject, of course your opinion is the one most relevant to the story. Thanks again and please keep up the good work. W.

Kinsfire posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 8:01am for 44 - Training and Wolfsbane

Why do I have this horrifying suspicion that the way that Snivelly focuses so hard on Harry and the Marauders is due to a botched attempt to fix things by Albus?

As usual, an excellent chapter, Crys.