Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Prince Charon posted a comment on Tuesday 15th August 2006 11:37pm for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

Very interesting. Nice to see the changes Harry is miaking in the Wizarding World.

Thank you for the update.

More soon, please.

Claire posted a comment on Tuesday 15th August 2006 11:07pm for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

Wonderful chapter. I'm worried now: However, some of them were happy for different reasons.

Oldwolf posted a comment on Tuesday 15th August 2006 5:04pm for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

This is going to get ugly. While I agree Fudge needed to go, now Harry and the Wizengamot must ensure a Death Eater or sympathizer doesn't get the MoM position. The only way to do that is Vertasium in front of the entire body with no warning to *ANYONE* about what's going to happen.

I cannot see Harry and the others allowing Dumbledore to become the new Minister, but I likewise suspect Harry's too young. Finding a candidate that's acceptable is going to be a migraine, and that completely precludes any form of back alley bribes, threats, or other forms of cohersion by the deez to ensure their candidate wins.

Crys replied:

You didn't get everything right, but I'm wondering if you've hacked my computer and may be reading some of the outline . . .

Princess Fictoria posted a comment on Tuesday 15th August 2006 4:51pm for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

too long? There is no such thing as too long!

Ranting aside, I continue to love this story and eagerly look forward to further chapters. I sincerely hope that Harry continues to learn how to use politics in order to further his agenda of a safer, more free, and more responsible wizarding world. I hope that the next minister is a trusted person who won't let themselves be bullied by the dark or the light!

Manatheron posted a comment on Tuesday 15th August 2006 2:50pm for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

for different reasons? while I admit that there is the chance a puppet could get into office, shouldn't any Voldimort supporters be a little wary of the now 'Prophet?' anyone who runs is likely to get a very intense background check.

Mark Safransky posted a comment on Tuesday 15th August 2006 2:37pm for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

Hmm, Fudge has been removed but that does give the Death Eaters an opportunity to try to install a puppet into Office. Of course, this also allows Dumbledore to try to do the same. Wonder how Harry will respond to all this. Keep it coming Crys!

Renzo7 posted a comment on Tuesday 15th August 2006 2:28pm for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

excellent work, as usual. keep it up. I anxiously await your next update.

Alex00 posted a comment on Tuesday 15th August 2006 2:28pm for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

Great work.

david abbey1 posted a comment on Tuesday 15th August 2006 12:45pm for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

no such thing as a "too long chapter" where your stories are concerned, bub. will we be seeing a another chapter soon?
D

Sandra Smith posted a comment on Tuesday 15th August 2006 12:35pm for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

this storyhas potential

Hagrid posted a comment on Tuesday 15th August 2006 12:22pm for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

Still, it was pretty big news fer such a small package. A few unallowable opinions, some overheard words, and one mightily red faced ex-minister. Not that this one will hold up as well and an antique axeminster, but, yer need to take yer humor where yer can find it in times like these.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Tuesday 15th August 2006 11:39am for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

Once again, an excellent Harry-in-the-Wizengamot chapter. This my favorite of the genre, with only few near it.

The Daily Prophet articles were also very well done.

Cheers!

Deborahsu posted a comment on Tuesday 15th August 2006 11:33am for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

Good! The other half of the chapter will be up soon, then??? Please?? I really am enjoying your story.

c3markh posted a comment on Tuesday 15th August 2006 11:31am for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

Love the story and I have been following it since it first started. Thanks for writing.

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Tuesday 15th August 2006 10:38am for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

I thought that it was an excellent chapter, with a singular purpose, as stated in the chapter title.

Thank you for writing and sharing your work with us.

Mike (MoA)

zac posted a comment on Tuesday 15th August 2006 9:46am for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

Is there really such a thing as too long? especially when the story is as good as this one is?

Aberbadger posted a comment on Tuesday 15th August 2006 9:40am for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

Unless you are trying to limit yourself to chapters of, say, less than 5000 words (I believe you average at the moment just under 3150), there is no such thing as too long a chapter! But maybe that's simply because I enjoy reading your story! Oh well please update soonest, as I am looking forward to seeing where you are going with this!

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Tuesday 15th August 2006 9:32am for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

Looks like the Wizengamot found Fudge not tasty at all. *Led away in chains*? Ouch; how bad-tasting was that Fudge?

Patches posted a comment on Tuesday 15th August 2006 9:18am for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

It is nice to see Fudge finally get ousted! He was a terrible minister and while he might not be a death eater the proof is there that he does not have the best interests of the people at heart. I really liked the way that your portrayed everthone! It is amazing that Fudge lost it so bad that he would illegally threaten to put Harry in Askaban for not helping him! I really like this story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks for writing. pms

James13 posted a comment on Tuesday 15th August 2006 9:02am for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

Ooh, what has Harry let himself in for!?

Crazy do-gooder, who's going to do the job now? I suspect many will wish someone powerful, with strong morals and ethics, known to do what's right, and a born leader, perhaps with a famous lightning scar on their forehead, might be dragooned into being the new MoM. :)