Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Brad Crawford posted a comment on Saturday 6th May 2006 8:20am for 32 - Yule Ball

love the story so far i like the way things are going slowly in some respects and fast in other's plus harry getting a proper education! so that he can beat voldemort! keep up the fantastic writings and i like this tonks is his love interest it makes os much more sense!

Mark Safransky posted a comment on Saturday 6th May 2006 7:37am for 32 - Yule Ball

Another great installment Crys. I do like the labor company idea that the Patil's and Abbott's have pitched to Harry. It does make a large amount of sense. I take it that next chapter will have Draco renouncing the Malfoy name? That should be interesting to see as well as Voldemort's reaction to the news. Keep up the great work!

Crys replied:

Yes, Draco will be renouncing the Malfoy name.   It'll be off camera, but it'll be mentioned.   Voldemort and Lucius will be . . . unhappy. *manic grin*

AcceleratedGlass posted a comment on Saturday 6th May 2006 12:47am for 32 - Yule Ball

good chapter update soon

HermioneGreen posted a comment on Friday 5th May 2006 11:20am for 32 - Yule Ball

awesome chapter. I hope Harry goes through with the business venture, and is able to keep the werewolves away from Voldemort at the same time . . .

'Mione

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Friday 5th May 2006 11:02am for 32 - Yule Ball

Fascinating business ideas. The Matcher concept was also.

Another fine chapter.

Mariposa posted a comment on Friday 5th May 2006 8:35am for 32 - Yule Ball

Nice chapter, cute. Can't wait for more! Mari :o)

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 5th May 2006 8:06am for 32 - Yule Ball

Outstanding story.

gunny

Mikee posted a comment on Friday 5th May 2006 3:33am for 32 - Yule Ball

Cool chapter. I quited like the idea of employing the werewolves -- a stroke of genius, that.

I'm looking forward to seeing what's in store for Harry and Tonks next. Will there be more encounters with Albus -- I really get a kick out of those.

Thank you.

Patches posted a comment on Thursday 4th May 2006 6:41pm for 32 - Yule Ball

A very good chapter. I like the fact that Harry is meeting new people from different walks of life that can help him and people he cares about. It would be great if the wearwolves had steady employment that understood
their unique needs. Thanks for writing. pms

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Thursday 4th May 2006 5:10pm for 32 - Yule Ball

Great chapter. I loved the East India Trading Company idea. The only problem is that it is now going to stick in my head and implant itself into the bunny farm that is breeding around the clock. I have been formulating bonafides for Harry when he takes a position with the muggle government.

Anyway, I loved the chapter and the explanation for Hermione's absense. This is developing well. Thank you for writing.

Mike.

Crys replied:

*laugh*   The E.I.T. thing actually is an offshoot bunny from a discussion I had a LONG time ago with one of my betas.   He suggested a short story where the Patil parents approached Harry and said, "We run E.I.T.   We're essentially serfs to the Potter name.   All that we have is yours."   Harry, having a crush on Padma and Parvati, sees a very tempting opening . . .   I'm sure you can fill in the rest of the story from there.

Oh, and I'd apologize for giving you a bunny, Mike, but I'm not really sorry :)

scott2 posted a comment on Thursday 4th May 2006 3:50pm for 32 - Yule Ball

I admire any author who can take political and commercial handling into something interesting and also add violence as required :)

atlantis-rob posted a comment on Thursday 4th May 2006 3:41pm for 32 - Yule Ball

Excellent chapter, great use of ASV's idea for the matcher, that was pretty cool. Excellent job on the meeting there at the end and the proposal on how to help each other and the wearwolves. Very cool. Great job on the teasing of harry in the first half and such! Cheers!

freakyfinger posted a comment on Thursday 4th May 2006 2:41pm for 32 - Yule Ball

Hmm . . . Harry forced to marry one of the Patils . . . I wouldn't mind at all, but then again I AM Indian. No, I don't mean native american, I mean indian as from India . . . harry's so lucky . . .

DJ posted a comment on Thursday 4th May 2006 2:27pm for 32 - Yule Ball

Verry happy to see an update I have missed this story thanks again.

Manatheron posted a comment on Thursday 4th May 2006 2:26pm for 32 - Yule Ball

excellent update, I can understand about RL interfearing, but what is life right?

Loved how neville and Hanna were trying to get harry to admit to being in on the halloween group.

Keep up the excellent work!

Sean Dillon posted a comment on Thursday 4th May 2006 1:50pm for 32 - Yule Ball

A ball without a dance floor? Interesting idea to give jobs to the werewolves.

Prince Charon posted a comment on Thursday 4th May 2006 1:02pm for 32 - Yule Ball

Nice.

Thank you for the update.

makotochi posted a comment on Thursday 4th May 2006 11:26am for 32 - Yule Ball

Nice chapter so whats next?

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Thursday 4th May 2006 11:13am for 32 - Yule Ball

I enjoyed the bunny about how Hannah and Neville got together and the whole party was fun. The running background of changes and discussions was a nicely soft way of advancing matters.

Mickey posted a comment on Thursday 4th May 2006 10:35am for 32 - Yule Ball

Very nice chapter I really liked the scene with Nim and Hannah discussing Harry, and the closing line for this chapter was also very nice. Too bad it's so long between updates,I don't remember what the prank mentioned in this chapter was.

Crys replied:

Hannah and Neville were referring to the "transfigure every male into an animal" prank at the end of the Halloween Ball that Harry and company (in the guise of the Founders) did.