Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 12:35pm for 31 - Yule Ball teen party

I am still constantly amazed at how you make this work. I cannot wait to get to where I can write about the noble house factors you've inspired in me.

Your Ron is killing me.

This is phenomenal stuff. So well done.

DJ posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 12:27pm for 31 - Yule Ball teen party

I found it thanks.

Faith1 posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 11:03am for 31 - Yule Ball teen party

HAH! Oh... and I wonder, why wasn't Hermione there? W/e. LOVED the chapter! I like more Nim/Harry personal time.... please?! THANKS SOOOOOOOOOO much for the update. Also, I liked the whole 'training Harry' joke, and also that Ron and Harry didn't make up right away. Oh yea, and Ron's skepticism. ! That's it! Bye!

-Faith

Crys replied:

There were only two kinds of people there.   Those in the same economic / social group as the Abbotts (Patils, Potter) and the dates of the aforementioned (Ron).   Hermione is not in either group.   If she ever becomes a successful businesswoman in the wizarding world, she may well get into that group on her own merits, but at the moment she simply isn't.

Not being biased against Hermione herself or muggleborns, simply that Hannah was working within the constraints laid down by her parents' invitations.

David Thacker posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 10:28am for 31 - Yule Ball teen party

What is up with Ron?Thank you for this story and the time and effort that you have put in to it.Please ignore any and all flames.Enjoy your self when you write and have fun
in your life when you can.

ridmania posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 9:50am for 31 - Yule Ball teen party

awesome!!!! just like always!!!!!

AzureSky posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 9:10am for 31 - Yule Ball teen party

Nice.

DJ posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 8:44am for 31 - Yule Ball teen party

OK I read it two times what did Harry do to the food? Always nice to get an update keep it up & thanks.

Crys replied:

What spell did Harry learn recently from Godric?

Gardengirl posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 8:23am for 31 - Yule Ball teen party

Convenient coincidence? Padma doesn't think so! Funny - thanks, I liked that. Enjoyed this, looking forward to more when it appears. Cheers!

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 8:11am for 31 - Yule Ball teen party

Outstanding. Love this story.

gunny

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 8:07am for 31 - Yule Ball teen party

*Snicker* That was a fun read indeed. Thank you.

kittykatluver posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 8:05am for 31 - Yule Ball teen party

That was funny! Why the long wait? Anyway, I approve of your "type" of Ron. Oh, and "Bob Alyxand"? Any relation to the Sunrise Over Britain "Bob and Alyx"?

Crys replied:

Sorry for the long wait, but RL is trying to keep me away from having any fun.

As for Bob Alyxand?   Any resemblence is purely intentional.

Manatheron posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 7:49am for 31 - Yule Ball teen party

{Snicker}

awesome! Keep up the good work!

Ken Warner posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 7:48am for 31 - Yule Ball teen party

good chapter - guess that I am going to have to go back and look up why Ron is being such an infernal git, but I like Tonks and Harry and Neville so much as you have portrayed them that I don't mind forgetting a little about the lesser characters.

thanks and warm regards

dwolc posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 7:39am for 31 - Yule Ball teen party

good chapter but one question are you going to make ron more of a bastard and dumbledore's little spy or are you going to keep him the jelous little prat that you have?

Crys replied:

But he's doing so WELL as a jealous little prat . . .

Chris15 posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 7:32am for 31 - Yule Ball teen party

Me Again.

Also can't wait to see what Christmas presents Harry and Nym exchange. As well as what Harry gets everyone else with full access to his wealth and a certain metamorphmagus making him very happy I think he will definitely be in the giving mood.

Later

Update soon.

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 7:29am for 31 - Yule Ball teen party

Liked the party. Good interaction with his peers. Also nice to see that they are growing up, too.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Chris15 posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 7:26am for 31 - Yule Ball teen party

Great chapter.

Loved the food fight, wonder if Nym is going to figure out what Harry did.

Did think up an interesting point, don't the other students have any curiosity about the Halloween prank. Do they know who Harry was, and if not why aren't they bothering him about it.

Liked that Harry publically states that he loves Nym. We have now seen Nym in Harry's social circle(age wise), how about having Harry have to interact in Nyms family and friends. A New Years party perhaps with the Tonks family and friends.

Wonder how long it will be before word leaks about Harry and Tonks. Probably accidentaly since these were Harry's friends but people gossip and are overheard.

How is Harry's metamorph training coming along, are they far enough along to go out on dates in the muggle world.

Wonder how the investigation against Umbridge is going. Maybe the toad could be offered a deal to turn on Fudge, get a competent minister in office.

Update soon.

Crys replied:

Nim was a little busy dodging food (probably with limited success) to notice that Harry wasn't splattered.

Harry interacting with Nim's family?   Well, he hired her mother.   He hired her aunt.   He's on speaking terms with her father.   Her friends?   Unfortunately she lost contact with them when she was fired.

Everyone there at the teen party was at least friendly with Harry.   But remember that that evening is the "adult" party.   Lots more people to meet.   [misty, Trelawney voice] I forsee the Prophet hearing about Harry's dating habits soon.

Morphing training is going slowly.   Not good enough for him to get out.   Yet.

We'll hear about Amelia's investigation into Umbridge eventually.

HermioneGreen posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 6:37am for 31 - Yule Ball teen party

A most awesome chapter!!! loved the yule party. I look forward to more.

'Mione

Prince Charon posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 6:27am for 31 - Yule Ball teen party

Short, but fun.

More soon, please.

Chris1 posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 6:24am for 31 - Yule Ball teen party

Bob Alyxand? LoL! :D

Wonderful chapter, the ending was perfect :D

When's the next one coming out? :D