Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Kevin Hendricks posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2005 3:19am for 22 - Aug 31 pt 2

Just wanted to say "love it". I have always disliked how Molly babies everyone too much. Your story is the first that I have ever seen that Harry reacts in any way to what Molly does.

Thanks for writing/sharing your story.

Kevin

kittykatluver posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 4:54pm for 22 - Aug 31 pt 2

Could you include the words "rutabaga" and "spleen" in the next chappie? Just for moi? (Blinks innocently) Pwease?
Anyway, I LOVE IT!!

Chris15 posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 2:45pm for 22 - Aug 31 pt 2

Loved your portrayel of Narcissa.

Liked how Andy found out about her daughter and Harry. Think it's about time for a mother/daughter chat.

Like the way the Black family seems to be coming together.

I hope Narcissa can convinse Harry to host a social event. For some reason the idea of him hiring the twins to help with decorations and them going overboard with Harry's help just sends me off to laughing when I think of the things they could come up with. Maybe a muggle themed party(Harry should find what the pureblood think of muggle fashion amusing) or maybe the twins charm a room to make it appear ot be on the moon or in the heavens.

Liked the way that Harry didn't immediately trust Narcissa to live with him, though he should make sure that Andy and her have sufficiant protection at the Tonks residence.

Can't wait for the talk between Nym and Harry over the freak comment.

Maybe the twins could help with marketing the comm mirrors/crystals. Maybe Harry could set up an emergency services band so that anyone with a mirror or crystal could call a central operator and ask for help.

hell if that could work maybe he could set up a system like the early telephone system. All crystals/mirrors call a single office/operator at a switchboard(s) and that person connects you line/mirror to the other persons line/mirror so that you can talk to them. Potter Communcations is born and makes a fortune(Like AT&T in the US). Of course you would have to make arrangements so the central switchboard is secure from DeathEaters and such.

Another opportunity Harry might want to explore is setting up a wizard city. Why aren't their more purely wizard areas around. Harry is certainly rich enough to purchase a large plot of land-maybe an old town that was abandoned when a mine was no longer profitable. Setup a few apartment buildingings, some of those cookie cutter houses, a few empty plots, and a market area with main street stores and then post ads for tenenats. Some muggle repelling charms and such and you have a new wizarding town that will about grow on its own. between selling some houses and renting others you would stand to do quite well as far as return on investment went.

Later

Chris

Mark Blaine posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 12:10pm for 22 - Aug 31 pt 2

Good work. Really enjoying this.

Prince Charon posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 10:03am for 22 - Aug 31 pt 2

Very, very interesting.

More soon, please.

Nick5 posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 8:18am for 22 - Aug 31 pt 2

Hehehehe, I see that Harry's got a lot to learn about dealing with his family, especially with his (potential) mother-in-law - after all, where do you think Tonks gets her sense of humor from? More, soon, please, and I particularly liked the parts with the Weasleys.

patrik svensson posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 8:10am for 22 - Aug 31 pt 2

Great story,
keep up the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.
Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 4:54am for 22 - Aug 31 pt 2

Andromeda was disowned (for eloping with Ted Tonks); however, Sirius, while burned off the family tree, was not (else Harry couldn't inherit); therefore my comment about the Atypical Black Generation still stands. True; Harry was NOT born a Black (he comes in by adoption; specifically, by Sirius); however, like Sirius himself, Harry is a Gryffindor (in his case, literally) though, oddly enough, he DID nearly follow the Black Family Tradition and wind up in Slytherin (only by talking Alastair out of it did he avoid winding up in the Serpent House), and Tonks herself DID wind up there.

Rex posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 4:38am for 22 - Aug 31 pt 2

How about this at the ball harry puts heir dumbledore in his place in front of the entire ministryu at the ball

Mickey posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 4:37am for 22 - Aug 31 pt 2

Very nice chapter.
If you're looking for bunnies how about a bouncing ruber camera for the twins to produce? One which accidently bounces into the shower while someone was using it (or a bed room while someone was getting dressed)

The Unicorn

nonjon posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 4:36am for 22 - Aug 31 pt 2

I suppose two chapters, both longer than any of the previous ones is an acceptable offering, and I forgive you for missing your previously regular Monday update times.

But don't let it happen again.

Although this fancy new magical focus. Should I be worried that the first thing it does is put a pair of balls in Harry's hand? I reckon being accompanied by a shaft of light was too much to hope for.

Cycla posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 3:41am for 22 - Aug 31 pt 2

AWSOME two chapters you added. I was looking forwerd to reading them all morning when I saw them in my e-mail from work.

They were worth the wait to read.
Cycla

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 2:45am for 22 - Aug 31 pt 2

Family Black is almost completely rebuilt. Narcissa *does* divorce Lucius, and leaves Malfoy Manor (and moves in with Andromeda, who becomes the Black and Potter Family business manager, while Narcissa herself becomes the Black social secretary). Turns out that Narcissa herself was a *Ravenclaw*, not a Slytherin (like Bellatrix and the NymphaDarling). While the Blacks have historically been Slytherin, the last two Patriarchs (Sirius and Harry) were Gryffindors. (If I'm not mistaken, Andromeda herself was also a Ravenclaw, which means that, oddly enough, Bellatrix and the late Regulus Black were the ONLY members of that generation that followed the Family Tradition.)

Sonicdale posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 2:25am for 22 - Aug 31 pt 2

Good tweaks Crys.
Likey likey.
Can't wait for the next part!

AzureSky posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 2:09am for 22 - Aug 31 pt 2

Nice chapters. Keep it up.

David Thacker posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 1:58am for 22 - Aug 31 pt 2

That was great and I love how you and kinsfire both make Tonks the same way a big flrit(spelling?) that can be bot a sister or girlfriend.

c3markh posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 1:16am for 22 - Aug 31 pt 2

Love the story and how it is progressing. Keep up the good writing.

ridmania posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 12:43am for 22 - Aug 31 pt 2

hmmmm loved it!!! keep up the great work!!! hope harry and tonks start to get serious in their relationship soon!!!