Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

MononWalker posted a comment on Thursday 30th November 2006 5:36am for The Sacking of Vernon Dursley

Thank you. A very much more satisfactory ending of the scene with Vernon.

I really loved it when Harry "flashed" his true appearance at Vernon, first to throw him off, then to provoke him.

And Hermione "mentioning" that Vernon had "another minor" living with him and her calling for the number of St. Brutus' ... truly a "classic" take-down.

Again, thank you for this.

mjc posted a comment on Thursday 30th November 2006 5:24am for The Sacking of Vernon Dursley

I always love stories where Harry obtains a controlling interest in Grunnings...and then applies the screws to Uncle Vermin.

Treck posted a comment on Thursday 30th November 2006 5:11am for The Sacking of Vernon Dursley

From Ch 1:
The one with Padma, Susan, Hannah, Cho, and Daphne (why the bloody hell was Greengrass in that one?) with a large bottle of extra-dark Honeyduke's chocolate sauce, for instance.
No, I think I'm going to keep that dream to myself.
*Sputter, Whine, Beg, Cry… Oh Please… We want to read those. :)

From Ch 2:
"Well, that's convenient. Would I know him? Who is it?"
Tonks's eyes were sparkling. With obvious relish, she answered, "You."
I woke up at that point. Too bad, actually. It had the potential to be a very . . . entertaining dream.
No kidding. Passes Harry the Viagra (or Wizarding equivalent.) Then contacts Gringotts to buy out "Nappies R Us"


From Ch 3:
"If you weren't married to that bloke over there," Sirius said, chucking a thumb at Dad, "I could make a few suggestions." He wiggled his eyebrows at her.
She got a disgusted look on her face. James leveled a stare at him.
Sirius raised his hands and smiled. "But since you are, I won't."
Nicely Done :)

From Ch 4:
I looked over to the door, too, smiling fondly. "Oh, that's my driver. I assure you, Remus is quite capable of handling the likes of Vernon Dursley."
No Doubt…

Good job on the journals

Crys replied:

*Sputter, Whine, Beg, Cry… Oh Please… We want to read those. :)
For the sake of everyone's mental health, I'll leave such a scene to an author far better than I at writing sex scenes.   My occassional attempts have only proven to me that that kind of thing is NOT something I can do.

You want to try your hand at it, Treck? :)

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Thursday 30th November 2006 4:53am for The Sacking of Vernon Dursley

That was very, very funny. I almost feel sorry for Vernon but well and truly don't. More please.

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Thursday 30th November 2006 4:40am for The Sacking of Vernon Dursley

Cute. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Finbar posted a comment on Thursday 30th November 2006 4:21am for The Sacking of Vernon Dursley

Such a fun little fic. Are these just a sort of one off, Drabble-esque series of scenes/ideas you dont use elsewhere or use differently?

Crys replied:

One-shots or  "release the bunnies into the wild".   If anyone wants to adopt any of these bunnies, they're welcome to do so.

You volunteering, Finbar? :)

Amamama posted a comment on Thursday 30th November 2006 4:10am for The Sacking of Vernon Dursley

Oooh, good one! Yeah, I'm sure Remus can handle Vernon. Wrestling with a werewolf? Forget it, there's only one possible end to that. *wicked grin*

Thanks for sharing! An absolutely glorious after-dinner treat. :-D

Cheers!
Berte

Leticia posted a comment on Thursday 30th November 2006 3:53am for The Sacking of Vernon Dursley


You know it's close, but I think I actually prefer this version. Something about letting him totally hang himself and being seen as a lunatic (I bet Vernon despises all people with mental health problems) in front of the boss he has probably spent years trying to impress is very poetic. I do love a good bit of Dursley revenge.

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Thursday 30th November 2006 3:26am for The Sacking of Vernon Dursley

I rather like this better than the one in Scion, sorry to say. Justice on the Dursleys - something I doubt we'll see in canon.

Tom A.

ShadeHawk posted a comment on Thursday 30th November 2006 2:55am for The Sacking of Vernon Dursley

This chapter is not available from the story index Dream Journal of Harry J Potter. Could you correct this, please?

Crys replied:

Oops.   Sorry 'bout that.   Fixed.

Ken Warner posted a comment on Thursday 30th November 2006 2:49am for The Sacking of Vernon Dursley

fabulous - yes I agree - Remus should be just fine - Can he just grow his teeth a little and smile?

thanks for another view at a very nice scene.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Thursday 30th November 2006 2:34am for The Sacking of Vernon Dursley

*snicker* *chuckle* *chortle* *guffaw* -wipes eyes- Thanks, I needed that this morning.

Tsk, tsk, Vernon, you really should've covered yourself better.

Crys replied:

*grin*

You're most welcome.

jinx66 posted a comment on Thursday 30th November 2006 2:33am for The Sacking of Vernon Dursley

I always enjoyed stories about Harry leaving the Dursley's. I think its yours where Harry is the majority stock holder in Grunning? Both very good for a laugh!

Crys replied:

Hardly the only story out there where Harry owns a majority of Grunnings stock (or even owns the company outright), but I'm one of them, yeah.

DJ posted a comment on Thursday 30th November 2006 2:16am for The Sacking of Vernon Dursley

That was grate but what you did in "Scion of Griffindor" fit better. One question why was it Hermione in there and not Tonks? Keep up the grate work.

Crys replied:

No reason in particular.   I just like Hermione as a possible GF for Harry as well.

Thanks for reviewing.

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Thursday 30th November 2006 2:06am for The Sacking of Vernon Dursley

Ah, the benefit of being able to revisit for the option 'B' in a long considered scene. Good bit, there.

Thanks for sharing.

Mike (MoA)

Chris1 posted a comment on Thursday 30th November 2006 2:05am for The Sacking of Vernon Dursley

Really nice chapter *grin* I would have preferred it if you put this in SoG, but both work very well.

Chris