Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Killer07 posted a comment on Friday 5th January 2007 5:33am for Fifty-one to One Hundred

Voldemort finds a powerfull magical artifact. A beautiful crafted puzzle box. He solves the puzzle and gets a little visit by a pale man also known as Pinehead...

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Sorry, never watched the movie.

Killer07 posted a comment on Friday 5th January 2007 5:00am for Fifty-one to One Hundred

On a raid through muggle homes Voldy and co. enter the house of the Szalinski's they find a strange aparature and accidentally set it of. Suddenly they get smaller and smaller and confronted with a whole new world with giant insects and co :-)

Greetings

Killer07 (Finaly ~10% of the deaths complete :-) )

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file. Your 42nd

Killer07 posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 11:06pm for Fifty-one to One Hundred

The Department of Mystery's secretly upgraded the defenses of Azkaban without the knowledge of Fudge and co. They used a combination of muggle security systems shielded against magic and magic wards. Now Voldy and co are breaking down the wards but because of their opinions of muggle thinks they ignore those at first. Now they are confronted with computer guided automatic cannons and invisibility doesn't really help against the combination of infrared, sonar and radar to detect intruders :-)

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.   Your 41st

Killer07 posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 5:37am for Fifty-one to One Hundred

As the newest try to get the freakishness out of Harry the Dursleys force him through a Barney, Teletubby and co marathon. Luckily for Harry he subconsciously uses the Connection to Moldyshorts like a pensieve and dumps all the memorys of this marathon into Voldy without renembering himself of any of those things.

Greetings

Killer07 (I know evil but hey Voldy deserves it)

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.

Your 40th.

Barney and Teletubby marathon is too evil to even inflict on HIM, so I did something slightly different.

Killer07 posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 2:57am for Fifty-one to One Hundred

Turns out that the resurection ritual can have some side effects if you make a small mistake. For example illnesses that the father had in his lifetime can be transfered into the new body. And then it turned out that Tom Riddle senior had a weak heart :-). After his bootlickers failed again in a misssion he gets really angry and suddenly it was to much for his new weak heart.

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.

Your 39th.

Killer07 posted a comment on Monday 1st January 2007 6:41am for Fifty-one to One Hundred

We all know fireworks can be dangerous. At New Year Voldy wants to attack some muggles and apparated directly to a launch site of a big firework as the clock reaches 0 o'clock :-)

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Modifed bunny added to file.

Your 38th

Killer07 posted a comment on Monday 1st January 2007 6:39am for Fifty-one to One Hundred

Voldy has enough of Crabbe and Goyle's stupidity and sends a Killing Curse to them. Through sheer dump luck they trip and fall, the Killing Curse hits a magical mirror and gets rebounded back to Moldyshorts :-)

Greetings

Killer07 (I wish you a happy new Year)

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.

Your 37th.

PS: Happy New Year (a couple days late) to you, too.

Gullwhacker posted a comment on Monday 1st January 2007 4:52am for Fifty-one to One Hundred

A short bunny idea that just hit me.

Flitwick's a duelling champion, right?

I think that fact alone brings a few ideas to mind...

Anyway, enjoying these immensely!

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.

Ronnie McMains posted a comment on Saturday 30th December 2006 8:52pm for Fifty-one to One Hundred

Ummm...I don't get your bunny number 71. Recognized the others (including 2 by Killer07 in your reviews that you didn't use), but I don't get that reference.

Crys replied:

X-Files.   The aliens don't bleed red, but rather a black stuff that burns the eyes, turns anything it touches into a puddle of goo, and rapidly kills you.

Killer07 posted a comment on Saturday 30th December 2006 1:23pm for Fifty-one to One Hundred

It turned out that Harry and Hermione have the really rare ability to speak to Dragons. The Result. As he hatched Norbert thinks of them as Mum and Dad and he gets raised near Hogwarts :-). At the final battle he really doesn't like those black robed men with white masks hurting his parents and decides to help.

Greetings

Killer07 (A firm believer in HHr. I really like the beginning of your story Protectors why did you have do abandon it :-( )

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Modified bunny added to file.

Your 36th.

As for Protectors, I'm afraid my muse got me to that point and then abandoned me.

Killer07 posted a comment on Thursday 28th December 2006 9:04pm for Fifty-one to One Hundred

The yearly poltergeist conference a gathering of all poltergeists worldwide is this year planned at the riddle house :-) Normally the place of gathering will be evacuated by humans for security reasons. Voldy's spies relayed this info but he was currently away for some muggle torture and only Crabbe and Goyle got the message with the info to relay it to the Dark Lord. But those two forgot it over something to eat

Greetings

Killer07

Killer07 posted a comment on Monday 25th December 2006 9:50am for Fifty-one to One Hundred

Voldy prepares a Demon summoning ritual. Crabbe and Goyle have the job to prepare everything. Dump as those two are they read the instructions wrong and prepare everything in reverse order. The end result is that instead summoning the demon into this realm he sends himself into the realm of the demon. As Voldy apears before the Devil she things to herself "How dump can you be??? Thats the first time anyone got the most simple summoning ritual botched in such a way. I think i'll report that to him in heaven so that he has a good laugh. He was angry enough for how poor Harry got regularly tortured by this idiot."

Greetings

Killer07

Killer07 posted a comment on Monday 25th December 2006 9:41am for Fifty-one to One Hundred

As Harry and Hermione want to visit Grwap in the Forest they get attacked by Voldy. Grwap sees this and doesn't like his friends getting attacked and decides to protect them. He takes a tree and hits Moldyshorts with it.

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.

Your 35th

Killer07 posted a comment on Monday 25th December 2006 9:29am for Fifty-one to One Hundred

Voldy sometimes enjoys to watch a good Quidditch match in disguise. As the game processes and he opens his mouth to eat a little bit the golden snitch flies into it and he beginns to choke on the golden snitch.

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Modified bunny added to file.

Your 34th

Killer07 posted a comment on Monday 25th December 2006 9:13am for Fifty-one to One Hundred

The best Headhunter of the Galaxy Samus Aran gets the job to eliminate the thread of Voldemort. In the final battle she helps the Light Wizards. The DE's try everythink but some get frozen some flamed other get a present from Samus in her Morph ball form (Bomb) etc. Everythink they try to shot at her gets simply evaded in her Morph Ball form or through jumps that a normal person can't do or absorbed by the shields of her power suit :-)

Greetings

Killer07 (I really need a Game Cube again... Since my move i left the GC with some games for my brother but some i took. Now i have Metroid Prime II and can't play it :-( )

Killer07 posted a comment on Monday 25th December 2006 9:06am for Fifty-one to One Hundred

Voldy and co attacked some muggle women "to have some fun". Just as they try to have their way with the first woman her eyes get white, she begins to float and the weather gets bad. Short time later a really pissed Storm fries Voldy and co with a thunderbolt.

Greetings

Killer07 (And another one of my Voldy meets the X-Men bunnys :-) )

Killer07 posted a comment on Monday 25th December 2006 9:01am for Fifty-one to One Hundred

Voldemort hears that the muggle's are testing some of their weapons on a island. After failing so often to get Harry through magic he thinks lets try the muggle way for once and wants to get his hands on the weapons. He and his DE's portkey to the island. And wonder why there is no muggle and a warning to evacuate together with a countdown. Voldy just visited a testing site for a nuclear bomb...

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.

Your 33rd

Killer07 posted a comment on Monday 25th December 2006 8:57am for Fifty-one to One Hundred

Voldy and his DE's are currently torturing Harry and his friends as a muggle comes and says that they should stop this. One DE thinks he'll have a little fun with the stupid muggle and summons this strange but cool looking red glasses first before he wants to begin with crucio. Unfortunately Cyclops currently is looking straight at Voldy as the glasses are summoned.

Greetings

Killer07 (A little bit late but i wish you a merry Christmas)

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.

Your 32nd

Killer07 posted a comment on Saturday 23rd December 2006 7:52pm for Fifty-one to One Hundred

Voldy possessed one of the wizards that Lockhard visited and obliviated to use their work for himself :-)

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.

Your 31st.

Killer07 posted a comment on Friday 22nd December 2006 8:28am for Fifty-one to One Hundred

Through accident Voldy lands in the time 50 b. c. near a small Village in Gaul. Unfortunately for him he is in a position nobody wants to be. Between Obelix and some romans :-)

Greetings

Killer07