Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Killer07 posted a comment on Friday 22nd December 2006 7:30am for Fifty-one to One Hundred

In the Final Battle Harry is nearly beaten. Voldemort brags how he will be immortal, powerful and become god. That annoys the real god. Next thing that everyone sees is Voldy getting fried by a thunderbolt. On Voldemort's corpse a message apeared: "Those wannabe gods are really annoying..."

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.

Your 30th.

Killer07 posted a comment on Friday 22nd December 2006 7:22am for Fifty-one to One Hundred

Dumbledore installed a additional protection for the philosophers stone. A sphinx that asks a riddle. Unfortunately Voldy answers wrong.

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.

Your 29th.

Killer07 posted a comment on Friday 22nd December 2006 6:54am for Fifty-one to One Hundred

Ted Logan and Bill S. Preston are preparing for their historical presentation. But once they dialed the wrong number in their telephone box timemachine. The result they landed in the final battle of Hogwarts directly on Voldy.

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.

Your 28th.

Killer07 posted a comment on Friday 22nd December 2006 6:15am for Fifty-one to One Hundred

Voldemort attacks some people in Japan more precisely Juuban. Suddenly some girls hold a speech how they will punish him in the name of the Moon and attack him with some strange magic. The last thing he sees is a giant heart flying in his direction.

Greetings

Killer07 (And the classic sailor moon theme (is there any anime/manga that you watch/read?)

Crys replied:

Sorry, don't read anything in the genre at all.

Killer07 posted a comment on Thursday 21st December 2006 11:29pm for Fifty-one to One Hundred

The Connection between Voldy and Harry has an unkown side effect. Every power boosting ritual that Voldy finished he gets 100% of the negative side effects and costs (disfiguring etc) and only up to 20% of the Power boost the rest goes to Harry. Now he finished a ritual that makes him immune to Magic attacks for a short time (3 Days) he decides to use this timeframe to destroy Harry Potter. In the final battle he wonders where Potter got so much power and why does no spell really damage him. then suddenly his own immunity runs out before the planned time.

Greetings

Killer07 (Hmm where came this strange bunny from...?)

Killer07 posted a comment on Thursday 21st December 2006 8:01am for Fifty-one to One Hundred

Trying to use the Shrieking Shak to enter Hogwarts grounds on full moon wasn't one of Voldys better ideas. He should have checked if Remus Lupin was at Hogwarts for a visit...

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.

Your 27th.

Killer07 posted a comment on Thursday 21st December 2006 7:20am for Fifty-one to One Hundred

A malfunctioning portkey drops Voldy of at Cape Caneveral. He wonders where he is. And why does he hear a countdown. And lets not forget why does it get warmer from above...

Greetings

Killer07 (And no i don't take over for Crys i only get attacked by evil wild Plot Bunny's and redirect them to Crys before they overwhelm me)

Killer07 posted a comment on Thursday 21st December 2006 4:18am for Fifty-one to One Hundred

The reason why Salazar Slytherin disappeared in the past is simple. After completition of his chamber of secrets he made a mistake with the door. It opens only on the outside... After Tom Riddle rediscovered the chamber he went into the chamber and closes the door behind himself :-)

Greetings

Killer07

Lurk posted a comment on Thursday 21st December 2006 4:18am for Fifty-one to One Hundred

Funny fic! You gonna post any more of your own gruesome deaths? Or is Killer07 taking over? (just joking)

Hmmmm, idea! Voldi + bombs + not reading the instruction manual?

I'll leave you leeway to play with that idea if you think it's worth it.

Keep it up!

Crys replied:

Hey, as I get ideas, I'll add, but most of my creative ideas get sucked into Scion instead.

And Killer07 isn't taking over, he's foisting all of his bunnies off onto me :)

Oh, and I used your bunny, too.   Thanks!

Killer07 posted a comment on Thursday 21st December 2006 3:18am for Fifty-one to One Hundred

And another X-Men variation. Voldy and co attack a muggle school class trip. The children are being watched by their Professor Charles Xavier. Xavier stops first stops the DE's in their attack Voldy is currently only watching and wonders whats going on. After a quick telepathic scan Xavier decides such an evil like them must be neutralized because even Magneto wouldn't do such thinks like randomly raping and killing innocents. He completely erases their memory's. After the aurors find them they can't find out what happened to turn them into vegetables.

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.

Your 26th

Killer07 posted a comment on Thursday 21st December 2006 3:02am for Fifty-one to One Hundred

Voldy made a big mistake in using Harrys blood for is reincarnation. Because of the Priori Incatatem that freed the souls of his victims and the protection of Lilly that now flows through him Lilly's ghost can manipulate the protection to attack Voldy from the inside. Never make a mother angry and try to hurt her child :-)

Greetings

Killer07 (Lets see if we at least make 101 deaths soon as first step to 1001 :-) )

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.

Your 25th

Killer07 posted a comment on Wednesday 20th December 2006 8:54pm for Fifty-one to One Hundred

Her Majesty has enough of Voldemort and now 007 gets the mission to neutralize Voldemort and his follower. luckily Q is also a wizard and has the right toys for this like the ward breaker watch etc. the only question is if he gets the car back in one piece this time :-)

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.

Your 24th

Killer07 posted a comment on Wednesday 20th December 2006 10:10am for Fifty-one to One Hundred

The Virus Scanner of the Matrix decided that Voldy endangers the Stability of the Matrix to much. Voldy gets unplugged to see a strange World and then just to see how he gets recycled to feed the other batteries of the Matrix.

Greetings

Killer07

Killer07 posted a comment on Wednesday 20th December 2006 10:07am for Fifty-one to One Hundred

Like Hermione said in her first year logic isn't a strong point of most wizards. Maybe Voldy made a little mistake in snapes riddle and drank from the bottle you need to get safely back and not to get to the champer of the stone. And then he went on his way to the stone :-)

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.

Twenty-three

Killer07 posted a comment on Wednesday 20th December 2006 8:18am for Fifty-one to One Hundred

After Harry is 17 he moves into a own House. Hagrid gives Harry a guard dog for his home as birthday present. As one night Voldemort and hos DE's wants to attack him they laugh because of the warning sign for the guard dog. Thats until he gets confronted with Fluffy :-). The next morning Harry wonders why Fluffy seems so well fed.

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.

Twenty-two

Killer07 posted a comment on Monday 18th December 2006 10:48pm for Fifty-one to One Hundred

In the summer holidays Peeves sometimes visits random homes in the country because Hogwarts is to boring without students to prank. This time he finds the Riddle House and visits Moldyshorts. Unfortunately the Ritual that Voldemort currently holds doesn't react to well to a suddenly interruption.

Greetings

Killer07

Killer07 posted a comment on Monday 18th December 2006 8:14pm for Fifty-one to One Hundred

Professor McGonagall tries to flee from Voldy. She transforms into her cat form to find a place to hide and jumps directly into the arms of one Ranma Saotome. After a short time the neko ken gets activated and Ranma begins to behave like a cat. As Voldy comes and attacks his wand gets slashed into pieces and he becomes a playtoy for a big cat :-) The autopsie on the corpse later let the muggles think the victim got attacked by a tiger

Greetings

Killer07 (ah Ranma 1/2 one of my all time favorites but why are good Ranma X Akane storys so hard to find :-( )

Crys replied:

Sorry, don't read Ranma, either.

Killer07 posted a comment on Monday 18th December 2006 8:06pm for Fifty-one to One Hundred

One night the friendly Mogwai Gizmo gets wet near the Riddle House. The other Mogwais that get created through this flee into the Riddle House and steal some of Moldyshorts food. Unfortunately for the Dark Dork it is just after midnight and now he has a Gremlin infestation in his house.

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.

Twenty-one

Killer07 posted a comment on Monday 18th December 2006 7:56pm for Fifty-one to One Hundred

Some Unspeakables believed in Harrys and Dumbledores warning of the Dar Dorks return. To protect the ministry they placed a special portkey and apparation redirection ward for his magical signature. As he appears in the ministry a magical camera takes a picture as proof just before he fells down into the Veil of Death that he appeared above.

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.

Twenty

00_Knight posted a comment on Monday 18th December 2006 9:29am for Fifty-one to One Hundred

Hey Crys, If it hasn't been used yet or suggested, try sending him to Perfection (Tremors) and have him sucked down by a Graboid! ^_^