Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 7:52am

Ch.14 - - This was delicious. I have never seen a Harry work with, to a small degree, a Fudge. Great manipulation of him.

I like the good side of Slytherin you are using Tonks to show. They have to have some merit or they'd have been done away with years ago.

Peeves, and especially Peeves with Percy - all of it was GREAT!

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 7:40am

Ch.13 - - I hate it when and Harry and Dumbledore don't get along, but this turn in their relationship is much more realisitic then the start of HBP.

I've done it differently in my sixth year, but still they have to resolve a good deal that has passed between them.

I like this a LOT!

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 7:21am

Ch.12 - - Someone may not have thought they declared war on Harry, but he will certainly now declare war on the person(s) with the werewolf law.

I am not sure I like the fight between H & Hr, but it is a good plot device and interesting to follow.

I cannot see where the Ginny or Tonks things are going.

Great fic.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 7:03am

Ch.11 - - Clever about the Hedwig/Henry connection. I was trying to read something into the Kings Henry in British history.

Fascinating conversation betweeen M. Bones and Harry.

Lots of complexities in this tale to chew on - nice!

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 6:53am

Ch.10 - - Harry with little kids is usually a great thing - it sure is here in your fine story.

You've captured Ginny and Hermione as they take quill to parchment.

Fine writing indeed.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 6:38am

Ch.9 - - No one has ever gone into Shacklebolt's personal life that I have ever read. A fascinating new avenue to consider.

Well done demonstration of Harry's new skills.

Cheers!

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 6:25am

Ch.8 - - The Malfoy-baiting was fun.

Harry is aking to his new position quite nicely.

I like the four of them together as a team.

Molly needs to disengage her contorted position and extract.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 6:06am

Ch.7 - - Harry has always been a fashion disaster, except when styling anonymous in school robes or dress robes fourth year.

About time some young lady took him under her wings for such advice.

kittykatluver posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 5:55am

Very interesting and good! I applaud you!

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 5:52am

Ch.6 - - Godric Gryffindor with a sneeky sense of humor - - I like the idea a lot.

I love the way you have GG throwing out offhandedly the comments of the other founders.

Terrific dialogue.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 5:25am

CH.5 - - James at Madame Puddifoots - now THAT is not a pretty sight to imagine.

Fascinating set up for the heir of Gryffindor.

Great work.

Renzo7 posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 5:19am

Interesting meeting and events. Pity Tonks didn't make an appearance.
hope to see an update soon.

Chris1 posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 5:19am

Ooohhhh, Politics! :D I don't like politics. I hope we'll see something else too :)

Very good chapter :)

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 5:12am

Ch.4 - - I hate it when Dumbledore goes this direction in a flc. But I love the Harry that comes out of it. I'm torn and conflicted.

I like this story very much. Decisive Harry is always a great guy to see in action.

Fun, fun, FUN!

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 4:59am

Ch.3 - - I like the idea of Harry hiring those two on the spot. I'll have to wait and see what you do with them.

Whatever you can do to Fudge to embarrass or hurt him in any way will not be enough. This type of humiliation is new and unique to my reading of fics.

Clever, clever.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 4:48am

Ch.2 - - Dumbledore needs to work on his Harry skills. In some ways teenagers are flexible. In other ways way to rigid.

You've done a great job of pointing out how Dumbledore is going too close to the edge with Harry.

Excellent starting plot point for your tale.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 4:32am

Ch.1 - - I am in trouble.

Just out of curiosity when the latest update email showed up, I came to this story.

The first chapter is too good to not read then next. More of my writing time gets eaten up that way.

Excellent start.

Crys replied:

*laugh* You're only in as much trouble as you allow yourself to be in.

And just to add to it . . . *grin*

I'll trade you Scion 30 for Great Scott 8.

There, does that make you want to put this down and start writing again? :)

Dave Harris posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 4:28am

Poor Harry! Getting all that attention, even after he'd tried to exaplin to Mr Abbot he didn't like it!

Interesting to see the limited detail that Harry went into in amending Fudge's legislation. Is this him simply being prudent, or does he have something up his sleeve?

Other than that, I was only disappointed that this chapter was a little brief! You've come a long way with this story, and I'd expected perhaps a little more development than just the Wizengamot meeting.

Looking forward to the next Chapter...

atlantis-rob posted a comment on Saturday 11th February 2006 12:03pm

Awww! The end part was just so cute! The metamorph training discussion was excellent and I liked your points for what is and isn't possible and that harry isn't just zipping along with this like its casting i dunno, anything easy. Great job on the potions bit and harry's opinions on snape with everyone else! Cheers!

atlantis-rob posted a comment on Saturday 11th February 2006 11:51am

Buwahahaha! that was great, excellent job on the final prank! And I did figure out most of the identities before your note in the enxt chapter! Great job forsure! Excellent job of keeping dumbles in line and cool deal with hogwarts protecting Al. Truely a wonderful time! Cheers!